• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

I has a question

Does the masq spell Masquerade fail challenges and achievements like Blitz?

I've been trying to blitz Bworker but always miss it by a few hundred hp

http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Masquerade

Thankies

No it doesn't fail blitz. Tested yesterday at korriander.

• Like 1

Can someone please point me to an Osa guide which is up to date ? Which spells to lvl and the recommended gear etc.

Currently , i am 31 with all points invested in wisdom. So far Summons (Goball) is able to deal with most things. But would like to what spells to lvl and equipment to use.

thank you.

Can someone please point me to an Osa guide which is up to date ? Which spells to lvl and the recommended gear etc.

Currently , i am 31 with all points invested in wisdom. So far Summons (Goball) is able to deal with most things. But would like to what spells to lvl and equipment to use.

thank you.

Most of that is fairly obvious IIRC.

Get the attacks of your element (possibly minus crow or PoC depending on playstyle/team comp if you're int)

AP, MP, Toad, Spiritual Leash (if you have friends you want to revive XD) and Heal (again if int).

Summon-wise: I think it again, depends on what you're fighting. Boar can out damage nearly anything pre-crackler just because pushback damage is crazy. But it can't lock as well as gobball. Crackler of course for its awesomeness, and then Wyrm for unbewitch (I think it only needs to be leveled for the AP reduction to 7?)

The rest I'd say is up to you. As far as gear, there are tons of options to pick from in the gear thread stickied on top, depending on the level range you want. If you're looking for something around the level you're at, it's probably best to just stick with wisdom gear until the 100s as pre-100 I think summons can do a decent job of doing all the work.

But I'm no osa expert, I just don't think anyone's been writing guides recently, most people just ask specific questions here and we answer to the best of our ability :)

thank you.

don't level wyrm, as the ap cost doesn't change at diff levels anymore (5) and while it it's amazingly, it also is beyond braindead, and 100% unreliable.

I swear by the gobball, due to it's spamability. but at low levels, it's a great idea to level boar. there's not a ton you can do as int osa at low level, cuz of lack of spell points. in general, you want most buffs leveled (you can live without natural defense)

Honestly i'd consider being a strength osa until a higher level. a very flexible, low cost, high damage spell, and it's the only one of the element. it allows you to stay pure wisdom, as well as put focus in summons, without totally loosing the ability to attack. also IIRC str stuff is very summon-friendly.

do not level prespic if you don't plan to pvp, tofu is pretty similar, as it just makes things take longer (but if you realllllly want it it's your decision)

Gobball->Toad->Whip/High Energy Shot->Spiritual Leash or Feline Movement (to 4)-> Boar-> Bear Cry -> Bwork -> Fangs -> Crackhead -> start leveling things to 6

Edited by Piro

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

I'm wanting to work on scrolling some new characters. I don't plan to level these characters at all until I'm finished with scrolling them, so they will remain level 1 until I'm done. I want to make an Eni, Cra, Feca and Osa. I'm wondering if there are any certain stats I should focus on for these characters? In the past when I've used these characters, I've always focused on int, but I'm hearing about all sorts of different builds, the most surprising to me, since I haven't played properly for a few years is the agi/cha Eni, which I'm curious about.

Really I'm just wondering what might be the best stats routes to go for my characters? To be honest I'm actually thinking of sticking to Int with all of them for the ease of things, since I can't afford a lot of good things, I will take forever to save up for anything good and I guess for nostalgias sake, but I'm curious what others think... so... yeah! :3

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Toni-chan - 10x Xelor

Ticup - 9x Eca

Rosaspina - 6x Cra

I'd say go the easiest route when leveling. I always do main stat 101 and wis 101, if I have enough spare kamas I do vit 101 too for more survivability, especially on levels 50-100 when they can provide some sort of usefulness to battle. I also scroll a stat I can foresee being useful, ie. 101 agi on my str Sram. For those you mention, I say go 101 int 101 wis and add 101 vit for the osa.

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

I'd like to return to Dofus after long break and I'm a bit confused with all these changes/new gears/builds etc. I'm thinking about making an feca because I really like PvM and solo playing and I think that feca would be the best option for me. The thing is I'm not sure about build: I like oldschool int build because of ranged natural attack and aoe with glyphs but I've heard that str is nice too because of nice hits and ap rape. I'm asking you guys for a piece of advice ;d. Which feca build should be better for someone like me: soloist and PvM player. By soloist I mean not only that Im usually not playing with other ppl but also that I'm playing only on 1 account xd. Maybe you think that feca isn't the best option? Please share your opinions with me ;].

@edit: I'd just like to add that I really like pure builds. Don't know why but I prefer to avoid hybrids (maybe because I like to have maxed out some stat idk ;d) So do you think that pure int or pure str is a good option for feca? Any ideas about pure builds for other classes? I want to choose a character that I'll play till the end game. Are pure builds still useful at that point?

Edited by Djoda

I'd like to return to Dofus after long break and I'm a bit confused with all these changes/new gears/builds etc. I'm thinking about making an feca because I really like PvM and solo playing and I think that feca would be the best option for me. The thing is I'm not sure about build: I like oldschool int build because of ranged natural attack and aoe with glyphs but I've heard that str is nice too because of nice hits and ap rape. I'm asking you guys for a piece of advice ;d. Which feca build should be better for someone like me: soloist and PvM player. By soloist I mean not only that Im usually not playing with other ppl but also that I'm playing only on 1 account xd. Maybe you think that feca isn't the best option? Please share your opinions with me ;].

@edit: I'd just like to add that I really like pure builds. Don't know why but I prefer to avoid hybrids (maybe because I like to have maxed out some stat idk ;d) So do you think that pure int or pure str is a good option for feca? Any ideas about pure builds for other classes? I want to choose a character that I'll play till the end game. Are pure builds still useful at that point?

Int definitely if you're trying to play solo. Str and cha seem more to fill niches in teams because of their awkward spells (to me).

And pure builds are always useful. But if you can choose between 1000 of 1 stat or 800+ in 1 and 600 in another, there's really no reason to be a pure build. Especially with the current meta of dofus being monsters being weak to 1 element and resistant to 1. When a monster is weak to your secondary element or just resistant to your main it's REALLY nice to be able to hit hard anyway. But if you want a pure build there's nothing wrong with it. I just prefer to never be like "oh he's XXX resistant, guess I can't do any damage." I want to always DESTROY ALL OMG MURICA.

Edited by VcentG
  • Like 1

I just prefer to never be like "oh he's XXX resistant, guess I can't do any damage." I want to always DESTROY ALL OMG MURICA.

Why does this entertain me sooo much. Edited by The only king-set

Coax 200 Agi sram

Ponster-menis 192 Cha pand

Baffle 17X Str Iop

Hey there!

I have a friend whose just back with his now 151. He wants to go full strength and full damage for pvm only. He's going 300 strength rest wisdom (both scrolled) for now. Any recommendations on builds or spells for him? I have no idea on Sadidas right now, lol.

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

Hey there!

I have a friend whose just back with his now 151. He wants to go full strength and full damage for pvm only. He's going 300 strength rest wisdom (both scrolled) for now. Any recommendations on builds or spells for him? I have no idea on Sadidas right now, lol.

Moowolf set, zoth warrior axe for AP or a nice str weapon if that's desired instead, gelano if no zoth warrior axe, if zoth warrior axe then some other ring with useful stats. Something like dat.

As far as spells, all the brambles of course, wild grass for MP rape, and Inflatable. Weapon skill if he chooses a nice weapon. From there I guess its just preference. Ultra Powerful for MP reduction, Tree of Life can be nice for backup heals, Maddoll is really mainly for pvp so I'd skip that, I suppose sacrifice doll could be desired but I haven't touched it since it went 3 AP. Tree is nice in pvp and is OCCASIONALLY nice in pvm, might not be worth if strictly PvM. Insolent to at least level 3 for the 3 AP cost and then lastly released leveled to whatever desired level, but it's pretty important for a sadida IMO.

Great, I'll quote your post to him, thanks again, vcentg :>

I have another question. I've been working on my cra and she will be hitting level 60 very soon. I'd love to get her a mount to use but I'm having trouble deciding which one to get.

My eca has gold and crimson for the wisdom as well as the strength, but I can't decide with my cra... I saw mounts with 1 range and int, but figured what's the point in a range mount if I'm a cra...? Extra MP? Wis? Or maybe even 40% power as well as 40 int?

Also, while I think about it, is damage 40% damage a really great difference? I did notice my cra's much higher damage with level 5 powerful shooting and found it completely epic, so would that extra damage % be awesome too? Really, I just want to know what mount would be the best option for her. She's pure int.

I'd say go the easiest route when leveling. I always do main stat 101 and wis 101, if I have enough spare kamas I do vit 101 too for more survivability, especially on levels 50-100 when they can provide some sort of usefulness to battle. I also scroll a stat I can foresee being useful, ie. 101 agi on my str Sram. For those you mention, I say go 101 int 101 wis and add 101 vit for the osa.

Thank you very much for your answer btw, forgot to reply sooner. I'm loving my cra since I scrolled her to 101 int first before anything else. I plan to scroll her other stats too for sure when I can afford the scrolls. Can't wait to do the same with my other characters now. :3

• Like 1

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Toni-chan - 10x Xelor

Ticup - 9x Eca

Rosaspina - 6x Cra

I have another question. I've been working on my cra and she will be hitting level 60 very soon. I'd love to get her a mount to use but I'm having trouble deciding which one to get.

Also, while I think about it, is damage 40% damage a really great difference? I did notice my cra's much higher damage with level 5 powerful shooting and found it completely epic, so would that extra damage % be awesome too? Really, I just want to know what mount would be the best option for her. She's pure int.

Well first off 40% damage is the same as 40 int, so if 80 int sounds nice it's definitely worth looking into. Some people would consider a range mount simply because you shouldn't NEED to use distant shooting to hit enemies, you'd want base range as well. Personally I'd just say pick an MP/Vit or Range/Int mount. Vitality is always nice, and MP is essentially better than 1 range if you consider the game similar to a checker board, because moving forward 1 space gives you 1 more range in that direction. I would say MP/Int mount, but you only get 30 int from that, and it almost feels like a waste considering a range one gives 60. But yeah, personally I like MP. MP is similar to range, allows for better plays in fights and can save your life. The vitality will be important later game and in pvp if you ever decide to do that.

In my humble opinion, MP > Range even though their effect is often similar.

hi,

there are a lot of quests to do for Ice dofus, so i messed up a litle and have a question-should i run frig 3 dungeons for ice dofus just once? or i need to run them on certain steps ceveral times. like i did Obsi

ty!

There are two quests for each F3 dungeon, but they can be aligned in a way that you only have to run each of them once.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

There are two quests for each F3 dungeon, but they can be aligned in a way that you only have to run each of them once.

ty for quick response!

Edited by Mr-purpure

Hello, this is my first post on this Forum. I read it many time ago but never posted something!!

I need some help for a lvling spot, I have a 4 char team:

Lvl 189 Cha/Wis Enu.

Lvl 178 Str/Crits Sadida.

Lvl 114 Pure Int Cra.

Lvl 97 Agi Panda. <-- Still lvl untill can use Black Rat set.

I usally lvl up on Koalak's Mountain but now the team is lvl 578 and is really hard find some mobs whit that lvl or more :(!!

Please need some help.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm latinamerican :)!

Bapkii: Str Sadida

Oldkii: Wis/Cha Enu

Cookii: Agi sexualmachine Panda :wub:

Skii: Int Cra non a runner cra :ph34r:

Teskii: Int Eni naab

wpu5.png

does arches still spawn in astrub ?

No. Except for the sick arachnee/tofu and the Sick growsser rat (I hope I wrote them correct)

Hello, this is my first post on this Forum. I read it many time ago but never posted something!!

I need some help for a lvling spot, I have a 4 char team:

Lvl 189 Cha/Wis Enu.

Lvl 178 Str/Crits Sadida.

Lvl 114 Pure Int Cra.

Lvl 97 Agi Panda. <-- Still lvl untill can use Black Rat set.

I usally lvl up on Koalak's Mountain but now the team is lvl 578 and is really hard find some mobs whit that lvl or more :(!!

Please need some help.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm latinamerican :)!

How about minotoror Island? Or the "no thinking fits all answers" mastogobs.

• Like 1

No. Except for the sick arachnee/tofu and the Sick growsser rat (I hope I wrote them correct)

It's Sick Grossewer Milirat, those are two separate monsters with arches.

The Sick Tofu/Arachnee/Milirat exclusively spawn in the Astrub Tunnels, hence arches appear there. The Sick Grossewer Rat also spawns in the p2p areas, therefore its arch is only found in p2p areas.

On a small sidenote: Snapper arches also appear in Astrub Rocky Inlet. Many people think this is f2p area, but in fact it's a p2p area, so arches can spawn.

Edited by Ala
  • Like 1

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

thanks for the info @Charsi @Ala :D

rgds,

sjb

Thank you very much to the people who answered my question before about my mount! :3

I just have 1 more question. (lol for now..) I really do feel like a newbie. x.x

I realised when I made my new characters that I completely forgot all about the Xelor. I don't know how I managed to forget about it but I did. Osa has always seemed kind of difficult to me, so I decided to remove her in favour of an Xelor. Again though, I'm familiar with old habits from when I used to play, which means she'll be int too. I read up that it's suggested to get your int to 300 before starting to pump stats into wis. Now I'm not all too familiar with Xelors as, in the past when I had one, I always struggled to level up solo, so I found myself striving for the skill Temporal Dust, but I never actually got it. Is there any reason why wis is so important for an Xelor?

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Toni-chan - 10x Xelor

Ticup - 9x Eca

Rosaspina - 6x Cra