• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

What happens to your Kolossium rating if you go away on holiday and don't play Dofus for two weeks?

I pvped on my eni 2-3 days ago and my rating hasn't dropped. I'm hoping it doesn't drop period so I can just get enough for good trophies and stop. I don't want to pvp, I only wish to fill my lonely dofus slots and then go back to pure pvm.

I pvped on my eni 2-3 days ago and my rating hasn't dropped. I'm hoping it doesn't drop period so I can just get enough for good trophies and stop. I don't want to pvp, I only wish to fill my lonely dofus slots and then go back to pure pvm.

Same, and it goes rather quick tho. Wonder how many MK's people will ask for their trophies

Anyway, what would be the best thing to make to get heal runes? Need a shitload.. planning to have a heal and a battle set for my eni

Edited by Risp

sorry if wrong thread but didnt know where to put this.

Just started eternal harvest and was hoping anyone had a downloadable spreadsheet or something similar with each of the arch's you need and what monster they are.

Eg. STEP 20

Piwilde the Bossie (Red Piwi)

looked up eternal harvest on search but didnt find anything like this

thanks

sig.jpg

ladyboy.jpg

sorry if wrong thread but didnt know where to put this.

Just started eternal harvest and was hoping anyone had a downloadable spreadsheet or something similar with each of the arch's you need and what monster they are.

Eg. STEP 20

Piwilde the Bossie (Red Piwi)

looked up eternal harvest on search but didnt find anything like this

thanks

There was a spreadsheet posted somewhere and I did a copy. Cannot find the original to quote but I made this and I hope it helps ya:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak394NnlacLpdE9OYXJHTGpfX0c3ODlaS194ZnQzSHc&hl=en_GB

The known tracker is here: http://www.evilissexy.com/dofusplayground/eternalharvest.php

• Like 2

sigsupra.png

ty erinn :3 you knows I lurve u as much as I lurve Leftovers XD

There was a spreadsheet posted somewhere and I did a copy. Cannot find the original to quote but I made this and I hope it helps ya:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak394NnlacLpdE9OYXJHTGpfX0c3ODlaS194ZnQzSHc&hl=en_GB

The known tracker is here: http://www.evilissexy.com/dofusplayground/eternalharvest.php

Ah thank you so much ^^

sig.jpg

ladyboy.jpg

Hey guys, how do I turn on 'Tactical Mode'?

tacticalmode.jpg

sig.jpg

ladyboy.jpg

Turns out I didn't read devblog closely enough, nvm.

Edited by Jaelia

Jaelia | Corriel | Ceriste | Febliss | Efemera | Kentara | Jozeia | Ilhamin | Sharra | Heikedi | Ibria | Davastei | Iminari | Esi | Desormais
The Fire Inside

Everything burns if you wait long enough.

What is the max %res you could put on a gelano?

sig.jpg

ladyboy.jpg

Any tips on where a 61 int cra and 54 chance sac can level together. Been doing gob souls but xp is starting to wane.

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

―Cave Johnson

problems.gif

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

whats your gear setup + spells ?

Probably moo + weapon and the str spells....

Anyway, you can try the bonta cemetary I believe. Chafers are pretty low hp and I belieeeeve they're pretty weak to earth as my str iop friend leveled there back in the day. Small Dark Forest (the otomai place in the middle) mobs might be nice as well. Probably some stars in there, on top of weak/low hp monsters. Just avoid Treecklers as the poison or whatever they use really gets annoying.

He is not using Moowolf

Sols, Sun and the Solbank Army

[Prime]

He is not using Moowolf

You're correct. For some reason when I read his post I thought he WAS level 150, not he wanted to level TO 150 XD.

Level 136

10 AP

4 MP

1378 HP

430 wis

764 strength

Renewed amulet

Gelano 1 ap 33str

Dragon pig ring

Moowolf belt

Moowolf boots

Dora Bora/Solomonk

Dreggon staff/Earlik branch

PDC

Golden/crimson dragoturkey

Spells : Release 1

Staff Skill 6

Soul capture 6

The tree of life 6

Bramble 6

The sacrificial doll 6

Knowledge of dolls 4

Poisoned wind 5

The inflatable 5

Aggressive brambles 5

Insolent bramble 4

What do you think would be better to do? :P

Also, what dungeons I could solo(and catch soul if possible) for exp and money?

Thanks!

Edited by extreme155

Level 136

10 AP

4 MP

1378 HP

430 wis

764 strength

Renewed amulet

Gelano 1 ap 33str

Dragon pig ring

Moowolf belt

Moowolf boots

Dora Bora/Solomonk

Dreggon staff/Earlik branch

PDC

Golden/crimson dragoturkey

Spells : Release 1

Staff Skill 6

Soul capture 6

The tree of life 6

Bramble 6

The sacrificial doll 6

Knowledge of dolls 4

Poisoned wind 5

The inflatable 5

Aggressive brambles 5

Insolent bramble 4

What do you think would be better to do? :P

Also, what dungeons I could solo(and catch soul if possible) for exp and money?

Thanks!

You can run gob til level 200, it is one of the easiest dungeons for money for anybody.

Level 140 now ^^ created a eniripsa to help me with dungs giving +ap and healing, currently level 39 with 260 wis,i tried leveling him on blops/kani and gobbal dung but exp wasn't so good,i guess because of level cap :( .

Where could i train my eni to 110 with my new 2 char team? Thank you guys :P

kanis at this level are great fast xp fights. I did them with 2,3, or 4 man team and just fight only your level for best effective time vs xp/fight ratio. You can manage some quick fights here because they will cast the luck spell as long as your at range. They wont usually cast it when close or in melee range. Just dance around the map picking off at range rinse and repeat. The drops arent so great but for 5-10 mins the xp is good.

Kanis are fine, you're just not doing it with a great leeching class/build XP. Blops also suck to chase down. You may want to try bonta cemetary mobs (chafers) or may want to try spamming a little crackler dungeon. Since you only have 2 team members, the declining number of starting spots in each room won't even affect you.

Thank you for all the help guys, finally got to level 143 sadi alternating crackler dungeon with kanis/blops, now i can use all the moo pieces and some other nice gear :P

Eniripsa is now level 54, also, created a enu(16) so i can gather some drops(currently diamond stones), and try to drop a turq dofus to achieve 1/2 with staff and spells.

My objective is to be able to kill DP with this team and have 800pp+. I will probably catch souls so i can open up later with more people and raise chances to drop it.

Okay,so here's my question,how can i reach the minimum PP to drop turq with my sadi and enu and what's the most effective way to kill DP with this 2 characters? I'm gonna level this enu to around level 120~

Thank you guys ^^

Stuck on the quest "Party Pooper": Quest tells me to contract a Lenald to kill the Pwince of Wa - finished that; then I'm supposed to Enter the castle during the wedding. I've been in every room of the castle, and spoken to every person there and have yet to see a wedding, or a chance to finish the quest. The wiki simply tells me to to enter the throne room...welp if anyone knows more on this, I'd love to hear it.

Best way to lvl jeweler from 80 to 100 aside from kitsou? Mid lvl miner and lumberjack available

IMO Kitsou stuff is a terrible way to level Jeweller because there's no way you'll come close to breaking even from the runes you get. Even if you have to buy a shit ton of ores and wood, you're better off spamming 4-5 slot recipes because at least you can sell the runes.

Personally I made like a thousand of these: http://dofuswiki.wik...of_Satisfaction

And then I turned them all into these: http://dofuswiki.wik...mmoner%27s_Ring

It was quite slow (just look at the alloys you need) but at least you don't spend millions on the mats. You'd even profit from the AP runes you get by crushing the Satisfied rings. As an added bonus, crafting the Kouartz will go a long way towards getting your Miner to 100.

I don't think that was quite enough for me to get 100, because I remember spamming a lot of cheap-ish 4-slot recipes like this one: http://dofuswiki.wik...%27s_Luck_(item)

Edited by Jon

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

Save kitsou mats for tailor, and spam the AP rings like Jon said. Another option would be to spam kwakwa kerker to craft rings&amulets to get a nice amount of fri runes, not to mention a nice way to lvl handyman.

Edited by Risp