• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

I've tried looking on wiki but couldn't find any information. How do Treasure Hunt Chests work? I was fighting one today and realised it healed me after 50% hp? Is there a specific tactic to beating them? I nearly died to the lvl 180 chest today

2 hours ago, Balu said:

I've tried looking on wiki but couldn't find any information. How do Treasure Hunt Chests work? I was fighting one today and realised it healed me after 50% hp? Is there a specific tactic to beating them? I nearly died to the lvl 180 chest today

After every 2 turns you get healed (turn 5/7/9 etc), just be aware of the erosion it applies to you and it shouldn't be too hard. If you are facing difficulties an astrub knight can solo it.

Edited by TheFook
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, i genuinely did look for it but thought it was called 'chest'. I managed to beat it if i can stay close and go full vit

• Like 1

Hit it till it's hp is 0? :')

But for real, it doesn't have an invuln but is under constant rooted state (?) so you can't move it. It goes invis on the first turn but it's quite easy to find where it is since the AI is quite aggressive. I'd suggest keeping the rest of the mob back and blitzing No-Face first. Also, be careful of the purses of kamas that it summons, they have quite high lock but i'm not 100% sure what happens if you end in the glyph/next to them. Look up some YT vids, the french translation is "Sans Visage." Gl ^^

• Like 2

What is the difference between the Foggernaut spell, Evolution, and its varient Transition. I've read the description on the Dofus website but it doesn't seem to make it very clear. Well without actually playing and seeing it in person anyway.

The way i see it is Evolution doesn't actually evolve the turret?

Thanks

Evolution and Transition have the same effect (evolve/heal a turret or give +Power to an ally). The difference is in the other parts of the spell.

Evolution:

2 AP

3-10 range

2 turn cooldown

Transition:

3 AP

1-3 range

1 turn cooldown

So Transition is more expensive and shorter range, but can evolve turrets faster.

Edited by Owyn

Ah, thanks. Due to the different wording and description of the spells I thought they had different effects, so didn’t look at the other information.