• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

I believe that power does not affect osas summons at all.

A description of exactly what stats osa summons receive can be seen in the Animal Link spell description, or slightly clearer on wiki.

Yes. first you have to do the frigost 3 survivors of frigost quests after which you'll get a quest for which you'll have to do nileza. at the same time you'll have to kill nileza for hot'n cold. after that do the other 3 you need for hot'n cold in the same order you need to do them for the castle in the snow questline (I think sylargh>klime>freez) and then you just have to do count.

• Like 1

How do you get brak/bont Seemyool harnesses? Can I get them by doing the alignment quest lines?

Yes, every 10 quests you get an achievement which gives you 10x Aliton. You can exchange 90 of these alitons for the harness with an npc in the militias. 

25 minutes ago, Stani said:

any living Sacri?

I was Sac some time ago, maybe I can help you somehow?

Why are all the class statues in Astrub destroyed?

10 minutes ago, Veldin said:

They mentioned this in Gamakna, it's a "teaser" for the new update that has to do with apparently Externam overflowing with dead and spilling out into the world and the gods suffering backlash/possibly being dethroned. 

In non-lore terms, to get you to notice that they're adding 3 new level 200 areas to the game and to try to keep you around long enough to play in them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Veldin said:

Lack of public funding to keep them maintained.

• Like 10

intelligence probably, but looking to go int/str as soon as you can get a decent set for that

Is there any up to date leveling guide?

Because people telling me in-game that treasure hunts are the fastest way to level up on the monoaccount servers, but I cant find any leveling guide which proves that...

that might be true due to the fact that th takes your lvl and entering agreesive zones (x4 xp) and or bont/brak(x2) into consideration  and not your wisdom, so you can lvl efficiently and quite fast with a regular fighting gear instead of doing mindless fights in wisdom gear

• Like 1

can you do minotoror's labyrinth alone?

if so, could I get some advice? 

Edited by Satsuki

You can't, really. If you get lucky, you might be able to find deminoball/mumminotor on your own, but it's unlikely and iirc you can't get to the place where you go to fight the boss without more than 1 person.

I made a Cra from scratch a few months back and got it to Frigost 3 shortly after.

I completed Nileza and also Klime on that cra. Earlier today I ran Masto dungeon with a friend and am just now geting "Achievement unlocked: [Royal Mastogob's Greenhouse]" on that same Cra. I thought i had already ran this dungeon when i made the Cra... Do you not need to run masto and then Ping in order to get to Pirates? or can you just run Ping and then go to Pirates x.x

mastowut.png

Edited by Dovahkiin

omg scam

reported for hack system.

Also why on earth would you do score 150 only??????????????????

On 11/30/2017 at 6:40 PM, Sommanker said:

You can't, really. If you get lucky, you might be able to find deminoball/mumminotor on your own, but it's unlikely and iirc you can't get to the place where you go to fight the boss without more than 1 person.

You can but it's not very efficient :^)

Edited by bobeur
  • Like 2

I don't have a set of 300 idol score that I use consistently. i just 508 everything. it didn't seem like a good idea in Masto while doing clean hands. My Enu who I made at the same time as my Cra already has 300 score in Masto, so I assumed my Cra did as well. Maybe I will start posting asinine shit that isn't helpful so I can get my post count up to x.x

Edited by Dovahkiin

how long livi items stay obese

didnt know they can get obese and fed mine few piwi capes and it's been obese and refusing food for over a day now

So i am working on my Enutrof/Cras achievements and getting them caught up to the rest of my teams achievement count. Now I have a level 200 osa on my Enutrofs account that I played for a long time. I am wondering if I am going to be stuck with this missing achieve or if there is anything I can do to complete the achievement without deleting my Osa.

Ah and I don't care about the materials, I just want the completion xD

troll enu.png

Edited by Dovahkiin

ummm just redo kwak at the char u need? what's the problem

in case u havn't notice, there's now 2 achievement tabs, 1 for acc and 1 for char in use; in ur screen u have ur "acc tab" used, switch it to "char tab" and it'll be clear for u

Ah alright, got it, thank you! I just swore I did all of those achieves already as my Enu's normally paired with my Cra and he had it already. I did the duo and got the acheve.