• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

nerd

• Like 3

Thank you, I try.

• Like 1

Oh that's awesome, thanks Ala :D I was just putting em on 90% and saying screw it lol. This helps a lot, now my breeding achieves that give 12m xp won't all go to the mount, but to guild or character also. <3

Why can't I craft this cloak?

cloak.png

Bah wtf. Thanks, deeerp >.<

Learn to use the interface. 1. Tick "Only display items I can craft." 2. Click on the item you want to craft in that list.

Hidden recipes are the only excuse to not do this.

I had the tab set as only showing hats for some reason. I just overlooked the tab. Too much coffee/Dofus = fried. You are def right, I can't stand it when people try to manually enter all the mats.

Can anyone explain why my sram died after casting leek?

deadsram.gif

22 minutes ago, Veldin said:

Can anyone explain why my sram died after casting leek?

deadsram.gif

Madness 10 state perhaps? that kills you.

(if you havent closed client yet you can look through extended chat log to see what caused the death)

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tamamo-no-Mae said:

Madness 10 state perhaps? that kills you.

(if you havent closed client yet you can look through extended chat log to see what caused the death)

mhm it's like [21:20] Veldin casts MADNESS!. And then Veldin is dead. that's about it. And yeah perhaps Madness state 10 is instakill, probabaly.

• Like 1

yes it is

also state 2 is reflect around you 2 aoe, state 4 is 50% heal malus and state 6 is double dmg suffered

Edited by bobeur

thx bob I was aware of the other states

Is there any smart way to look for rare monsters? Not archs, just rare spawns. Atm I have to soul Mopy King and a Pandora, and I haven't been able to find one (only found mopy king's arch). Should I come there every few hours and check (doesn't seem very smart, lots of stars on pandas, they don't seem hunted much) or maybe take few maps and spam them till a pandora appears?

Generally yes, you'll have to make it spawn yourself. So run through the maps and make sure it's not out, then pick a good map and spam away. 

Mopys spawn quite often, You will even see two in a mob sometimes. There can also be several spawned at one time on the islands. 

Pandora's unfortunately are hard to spawn. You used to be able to tell if one was spawned by turning your Pandala music volume up and listening for drums that sounded like they were being played in the distance.(not trolling, it's true)

For a Dora, like sunbathe said, kill a bunch of mobs. Those holy bamboo mats are worth kamas anyway or you can make still sandals to crush while your farming mobs for the spawn to occur xD

• Like 1

waw, thats pretty cool, are there any other monsters where the music used to change if they were spawned?

Hey,

how do I check if I did the Crimson quest on a charactar? Like... I did it when the questline came out, but I don't know on which character, since both have similar achievements and quests, but only one had the egg. 

Appreciate.

peace out.

Vanguard, I would check the achievements to see which character has the actual crimson dofus achievement, that should show you who had done it and who hadn't.

19 minutes ago, Arisoune said:

Vanguard, I would check the achievements to see which character has the actual crimson dofus achievement, that should show you who had done it and who hadn't.

I was looking for it, but I somehow didn't find it on any of those. I need to look again I guess. Thank you :)

Just wondering, is 5000 the max interserver kolossium rating? because i currently have 4991 and fights are appearing less than before.

I have some problem.

My character was supposed to be transfered today, 1st of november. It's already 13:30 in France and I'm still on my old server, what the hell?

Rip. It was supposed to be transferred after maintenance. Send ticket to support

YdphLlD.png

• Like 2