• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

But still if you do something like this in pvm using xelor-feca-iop and imune a full buffed iop it'll be what? K.O to all monsters? Still hax as hell.

Depends on if it's 50% of the damage to all enemies so yeah wrath etc would still do a lot of damage to all enemies Or is it 50% of the damage it takes spread out to all enemies in which case it wouldn't be to much. I don't know.

Oh it's 50% only, tough the reflect was 100% of dmg dealt...will check once i'm home. i'm interested to see how it's working right now, maybe with elio too just for fun. Can speed up a lot farming 8 loot mobs.

It's only 50% to the melee attacker (i.e. the Iop in this case), it is less to enemies in Telefrag state. Not entirely sure how much, but around 15% I think. I am not sure that's worth all the setup in an average team fight (talking PvM here) because you gotta consider that the Iop doesn't focus all the damage on an enemy (like you normally do with bosses), but rather on an allied summon from where it's basically distributed to all enemies. Only really worth it if you have a lot of enemies (more than 6-7). Otherwise it's a lot of AP wasted on setup, and in return all you get is the spike damage to a single boss but spread out over the entire mob.

Ok so i was maging a tf amulet, the ap fell off and had alot of sink. Then lost connection and havent been logged on for 1-2 hrs. Just wanting to check will the sink still be there or does it go? Cheers in advance.

EDIT: Also out of interest, if you mage and need more runes, so stop and go buy them, you are ok with the sink still right? Thought id sneak that in also just to make sure. FYI I hate maging so know very little about it still after 6+ years.... :,(

Edited by Mercutio

The sink stays if you close the maging window or reconnect. It's removed though if you equip the item or transfer it to bank/mount/sellroom/other invent.

• Like 1

how often do abandoned properties go up for sale?

Abandoned homes go up for sale after the first maintenance of each month. They don't go up for sale all at once, but randomly during the 24 hours after the server goes online.

I was looking at changing my lvl199 str masq into str/cha. Is chance still viable? A guildie told me chance masqs were changed but I couldnt seem to find the change in the dev blogs

I was looking at changing my lvl199 str masq into str/cha. Is chance still viable? A guildie told me chance masqs were changed but I couldnt seem to find the change in the dev blogs

What your guildie ment is the change to the pushback system. If you push 1/2 squares you only do 1/4 or 1/2 of the potential pushback dmg you can do.

Cha masqs are still good and the change to the pb system shouldn't be the thing that keeps you away from this build, it's fun and has great dmg output

Is there anything I can do with preserved meat? An NPC I could trade with to make it regular meat?

Just double-click it.

Well i'm not sure where the best place to put this is so imma put it here!

I am changing from Eca to Cra and wondered which build has the most damage to a single target (i am pvm and prefer duo or mono builds) I don't want to be Int because I have an int rogue

Str is the main element i want but what 2nd element would compliment the build? Str/cha? (put 200 points to str, 200 wis and rest in vit) str/agil? (200 str, 200 agil, rest in vit) or just stay with pure str (300 str, 200 wis, rest vit)? Suggestions/opinions? biggrin.gif

Depends on your level and the gear available. Some points in str and the rest between wis and vit works well in any case.

At lower levels when gear is a bit more difficult, just go for pure str. At endgame levels str/cha gets easier to pull off with gear and gives you the best single target damage.

• Like 1

Well i'm not sure where the best place to put this is so imma put it here!

I am changing from Eca to Cra and wondered which build has the most damage to a single target (i am pvm and prefer duo or mono builds) I don't want to be Int because I have an int rogue

Str is the main element i want but what 2nd element would compliment the build? Str/cha? (put 200 points to str, 200 wis and rest in vit) str/agil? (200 str, 200 agil, rest in vit) or just stay with pure str (300 str, 200 wis, rest vit)? Suggestions/opinions? biggrin.gif

Go str/Cha. Use all your points in wis. This will make your cra a really good mp raper. And since the mp rape spell are str/cha its just perfect. Use a str/cha set though. :) She might will level really quick though, not sure if that would be a problem for you.

But my cra was str/cha and I loved it! If you dont want the wis build, just go pure strength!

Edited by xDirewolves
  • Like 1

Go str/Cha. Use all your points in wis. This will make your cra a really good mp raper. And since the mp rape spell are str/cha its just perfect. Use a str/cha set though. :) She might will level really quick though, not sure if that would be a problem for you.

But my cra was str/cha and I loved it! If you dont want the wis build, just go pure strength!

Thanks! I did end up chosing the str/cha build but i did her points kinda weird.... well i mean shes not 200 yet but my plan so far is 250 str, idk how much wis i'll go and then rest in vit- - i really do like the str/cha combo now that i'm playing it...its really powerful! even if i am small level i can't wait til i'm 150 and can add the big trophies to her build :D I'm pretty excited

I've just noticed, that you can crush runes into higher tier ones. normal -> pa -> ra.
I'm curious where the "20 XP" goes into?

Wait, they brought that back?

Guys do you still need incarnam/astrub quests to get dofuses? i was trying to do the required ones in incarnam and i cant even find the npc.

Yes you do, which one you are looking for?

Yes you do, which one you are looking for?

It was an outdated incarnam quest: I got them done now, just had to look at the achievements because the incarnam part of the guides is not updated.

To maging experts: how do you decide which item to exo? Is there a specific order of items that you try certain exos on or is it just pure personal preference?

For example, do you always exo AP/MP on rings and range on belts or what?

Exos preferably go on items that are easy/cheap to mage since you need to repair stats a lot. Another factor is that they are widely useful, work with different sets and sell well (because commonly used).

That just happens to work for many rings (especially Bearbaric rings, Hairsh etc.)

• Like 2

I'm a noob on Imps, not sure where to post this hhhh

Gonna master all classes to top notch level and play all of them hardcore a f on Beta after Goult is done.

My questions :

----Are Rogue's bombs still calculated (Vitality/5)+10? I read that somewhere, but it doean't seem right. Made a sweet set on Dofusbook with 5065 HP (4015 Vitality). So the bombs would have only 813 HP? Yet I've seen bombs with 1000 HP, but the caster's HP wasn't 6000+.

----(I'd test this, but I won't be able to test it for a while and I like to know ahead of time)

How much does Kaboom stack? Is it 2 buffs from per bomb? So the max would be 280% Power, 2 Ap, 2 Mp?

----Boombot enters the rooted state, which means it can't enter the portals, but activates them, right? So I could basically step on a portal, deactivate it and then pull something on the portal?

Thanks in advance.

Which class would be best to powerlevel alts with? I've heard plenty people say that if you want to raise a team, it's best to get a single character or a duo up to a substantial level first.

Would it be worth getting an Int Cra or maybe an Iop up to level 90 or 80 respectively to powerlevel alts with, if starting from scratch?