• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
bigbadnudist

Hello hello

Quit playing after 20 minutes a few months ago when I played my osa. Got to level 3 and uninstalled the game completely :D

Soooo I made an intell iop. I honestly have no idea what I'm even doing in this game, or what the point of it is, so I'm just aimlessly wandering around. Level 17 now. Just thought I'd say hi. lol

Hello. :) I have a 27 Sac and a 15 Eni. I've been playing more on my Eni lately, so try to find me on Sarato if you want to group sometime. Classes end next week so I'll have more time to play soon.

signature.png

Message me on Mango if either of you need a home (guild). We already have quite a few people from ImpsVillage here in Solace. I know this post is really late, but... better late than never I suppose.

:-)

KyriosSig.png

We snatched his sexy arse up into Epitaph. :3

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

My friend and I are actually looking to join another guild. :P

signature.png

Yeah, I joined Epitaph and my Intell Iop is around level 57 or 58 right now. I can't remember which. Got a little bored of having no range and basically being a sacrier, so I made a cra earlier this morning and it's level 26 now!

Hopefully I'll enjoy the intell cra a bit more than the iop.

One day you will drift back towards Osas. ;o Then I'll grab you by your stubby new tail and show you glorious things! x3

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

Maybe, but what benefit is there to an all Osa fight in Wakfu? I love hitting so much damage from 10 squares away. I hit more than my Iop did at that level and I haven't even used any points into intell!

Do you think saving points for AP is a smart idea? It seems every piece of gear in Wakfu that gives AP also comes along with -MP or -500 vitality... I kind of want to stay away from those if at all possible :P

Maybe, but what benefit is there to an all Osa fight in Wakfu? I love hitting so much damage from 10 squares away. I hit more than my Iop did at that level and I haven't even used any points into intell!

Do you think saving points for AP is a smart idea? It seems every piece of gear in Wakfu that gives AP also comes along with -MP or -500 vitality... I kind of want to stay away from those if at all possible :P

I do AP then MP then Range (you won't need range as a cra I guess?) on all of my characters because I like to do a lot of shit in my turn instead of smashing out one or two large nukes. Up to you though.

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png