• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Swatch-Guard

FML - Dofus Version

Rightttttttttttttttt :D

PvM isn't my best side, sorry x.x

Rightttttttttttttttt :D

PvM isn't my best side, sorry x.x

pvp isn't either.... so that mean all u good for is tingo??????

• Like 6

and hes not even good at that

• Like 2

pvp isn't either.... so that mean all u good for is tingo??????

EUPHORIA, need some Aloe Vera? :D

• Like 2

All these banters... :/ See you at [-1,0] . Prepare for getting tingo'd..

e1669a12ec8ea2d145ee7db15001fbd2.png

Btw, all 5 of my chars were still alive after I got him to 16hp, then Cunt Harebourg and the summons rekt em.

• Like 13

Btw, all 5 of my chars were still alive after I got him to 16hp, then Cunt Harebourg and the summons rekt em.

Praise Patrich next time

Cunt Whorebourg*

I've just been in challenge vs my friend.. We decided to fight cause we both were bored and then this happened..

LSwuyhm.png

To make it more fun his AP res base in setup is 64. Following roulette's were giving:
110 Heals
400 Agility
110 Pushback damage

NON of Roulette's was giving AP reduction! This moment made Real rage quit our fight. :'D :'D

• Like 2

How the fuck did the eca dopple heal so low if it was +110heals roulette?

It was +110 pushback 2 rounds before it was heals

bXkwdMw.png

DID THE AP STICK???

-1 Wisdom, -5 Dodge, -4 MP Loss Resistance, -sink

• Like 6

nice pp mate

• Like 1

what happened yesterday. was doing these very entertaining 8 loot srambad quest you know. then out of nowhere router stops working well ok. then after reboot of router when i finally log surprise surprise backup xD. when backup ended i got this funny msg that i cannot log into game so had to restart all 8 clients. PLS ANAKAM LETS US LOG WHEN IN FIGHT EVEN IF THERE IS BACKUP ON TY.

• Like 1

1Fv8BKn.pngfegjefgerhbeghjyukytjreawdjfgrhtyukj

I clicked the wrong npc

had these for years omf

jk its not that bad i still have bonus scroll/sacres orders

E3P0rxL.png

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Like 3

headhunter :(

oh how i miss you!

seriously though....i wish they brought it back :( would be so much fun!

defo will play 10hours a day again....from just 30min a week.

• Like 3

ahehaeheahehaehaehahahahahahahaehhehh

05a905375be70dfd509628453169e84f.png

was 1.2k after poison+silence trap, sram vulned so eni could kill with wand np the turn after

95268e753b24e085ea4aad652dc28806.png

both lived with like 100hp

eni was in glyph but was counting on his rewind effect to push it out, nope eni got moved to behind cawwot (didnt think that through to be fair)

• Like 2

I just failed Korriander (Zombie) on the very last turn. I was so focused on killing the Fungore that I forgot to move. -.-

Running it again now.

"Hi, I'm Capngoat and I'm a lvl 1 Sadi. What are achievements?"

• Like 6

Like 50 regular tries and 50 madbor tries on this one, still nothing. Also with this bs ring fail reaching 600 fails in a row. Fuck this game. I think I'm gonna quit exomaging.

1jSmm1o.png

• Like 2

Like 50 regular tries and 50 madbor tries on this one, still nothing. Also with this bs ring fail reaching 600 fails in a row. Fuck this game. I think I'm gonna quit exomaging.

1jSmm1o.png

Welcome to my exo life

1jSmm1o.png

Nice to see u are leveling lumberjack as a hobby tho

• Like 2

Story of a broken man continues... Wanted to do 69 turns and 4:20 time on Goultard just to be top troll. Did 69 turns w/o any problems, the worse thing to achieve was the time. First try, I killed Goultard at 4:20 time (had a char in spec) and the result was 4:25. Second try, I killed Goultard at 4:15 time to compensate the 5 seconds delay. What happened? The result was 4:15... of course what I didn't realise - with that time I had less than 69 turns (19 to be precise). Now you can imagine my frustration after wasting half an hour by doing this kind of shit and then realise I lost 30 minutes of my fked up Dofus life. Also now people are gonna think I was serious about Goult after I tried killing Goultard and I'm gonna receive annoying pm by noobs asking me why I didn't do better and why didn't I register.

Now I bet you're asking yourself what the fk did you just read. Yeah, I'm bored on Dofus... xD

• Like 11

Story of a broken man continues... Wanted to do 69 turns and 4:20 time on Goultard just to be top troll. Did 69 turns w/o any problems, the worse thing to achieve was the time. First try, I killed Goultard at 4:20 time (had a char in spec) and the result was 4:25. Second try, I killed Goultard at 4:15 time to compensate the 5 seconds delay. What happened? The result was 4:15... of course what I didn't realise - with that time I had less than 69 turns (19 to be precise). Now you can imagine my frustration after wasting half an hour by doing this kind of shit and then realise I lost 30 minutes of my fked up Dofus life. Also now people are gonna think I was serious about Goult after I tried killing Goultard and I'm gonna receive annoying pm by noobs asking me why I didn't do better and why didn't I register.

Now I bet you're asking yourself what the fk did you just read. Yeah, I'm bored on Dofus... xD

e9701dcff20f44cbae7d6d26423d37b8.png

????? what is this

I think everyone thought FML when they fought that new mob that is invis forever... killed boss but he killed my last 3 chars cus he kept hiding while invis and kept gaining power till he was stronk enough to dish out a shitload of damage... fuck that mob

• Like 1

Today I learned they added a second recipe for Frozen Icefish and that the Fricassee isn't used in the inky fish juice