• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
NotSureYet

Sacrier Agility Lv. 158 Set!

Hey guys smile.gif

So i left my sacrier few weeks ago and now i'm back to the sac :D

anyway, I'm level 158 I turned to agility but i didnt buy a set yet.

I have 20Mk so i was thinking about doing more then just buying a set, Do you think how much this following list will cost? It's super important!

Items:

(Feel free to leave your mind :D)

Voodo Mask

Porkeez Daggers

Gelano

Cape Tenfuture / Dazzling cape (For 10AP, Maybe the Belt...)

buck Ring

Frigostine's Amulate

Frigostine's Belt / Dazzaling Belt (For 10AP, Maybe Cape...)

Frigostine's boots

I'm still nto sure if i better get more Agility from the frigostine or Dazzaling so i'll have 10AP and i will be able to attack 5Times, Or should i buy Dazzling Cape for more frigostine's bonuses...

I already have Gelano,Voodo Mask,Porkeez Daggers,Cape Tenfuture.

Feel free to leave any comment! I didn't buy the set yet, Not all of it, Only what i already have, I'm wating you to comment.

P.S: I want to scroll my Agility to 101... Should i ? I'm on rosal, Is it expnsive?

-Scara-

Edited by NotSureYet

IDK about the Voodoo, you will miss that agi, Solomunk until Punichello

24golcl.png <-------aww chyeah

Well, The reson i chose Voodo is because i use Porkeez, The more Agility base the more Base DMG wich i think i really need if i'm using Pork, Also i was thinking about buying Maged Agi/Vit items with the 20Mk so...

I think ice daggers wud do better for the mp and no big need for using dazzling items.

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

I think ice daggers wud do better for the mp and no big need for using dazzling items.

Well, Maybe...

But would i DMG more with Ice insted of Pork?

I used Porkeez at one point also and I liked it.. but after switching to Ice, I didn't wanna go back. In my opinion, Ice deals more damage and a standard set could be -

Solomonk

Tenfu Cape

Frigostine's Belt

Gorithim/Harry Boots

Gelano (ap/mp)

Buck anear's hook

Frigostine's Amulet

Ice Daggers

It's a pretty nice setup and you could fill the dofus slots with air damage/agi trophies + init trophy.

Edited by Slicks

dofusaaaon1.jpg

I used Porkeez at one point also and I liked it.. but after switching to Ice, I didn't wanna go back. In my opinion, Ice deals more damage and a standard set could be -

Solomonk

Tenfu Cape

Frigostine's Belt

Gorithim/Harry Boots

Gelano (ap/mp)

Buck anear's hook

Frigostine's Amulet

Ice Daggers

It's a pretty nice setup and you could fill the dofus slots with air damage/agi trophies + init trophy.

Alright, btw if i'm using Emerald and Ginger shouldn't i pass the AP/MP gelano? Because the max BASE is 6 :P

screw ice daggers, ressifs are 10 times better

hazze-200 enu

pandarwin-200 panda

anoton-200 sacrier

khalesi-199 iop

Yeah but now you have a choice of using another mount. I'm 9ap/6mp with a plum/ebony haha. Not that I need extra range really but I'd rather rock. Once your 188 you can use shroom set + ap/mp gelano and ginger/emerald to get 10 ap 6 mp which is also pretty nice.

screw ice daggers, ressifs are 10 times better

He'd probably have to have str scrolled for that too, and some more gear with + strength which is a hassle if you don't have enough to invest in both agi and strength.

dofusaaaon1.jpg

Solomonk

Tenfu Cape

Frigostine's Belt

Gorithim/Harry Boots

Gelano (ap/mp)

Buck anear's hook

Frigostine's Amulet

Ice Daggers

Ok, But would it get me to 1/2 CH? Cus that's SUPER imoprtant :P

Daggers Sives >>> Ice Daggers. My Sacrier has been using this since 157:

http://dofusbook.net/perso/Jonazen/Lurk-3.html

As an added bonus, no Solomonk, so you're not missing out on 40 wisdom. The downside is that you need to scroll strength and use a strength Gelano to meet the dagger requirements. However, even if you spend 12 of your 20 mil on the scrolling alone, the rest of the set pieces cost 500kk - 1mk a piece so you'll definitely have enough for everything.

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

Daggers Sives >>> Ice Daggers. My Sacrier has been using this since 157:

http://dofusbook.net/perso/Jonazen/Lurk-3.html

As an added bonus, no Solomonk, so you're not missing out on 40 wisdom. The downside is that you need to scroll strength and use a strength Gelano to meet the dagger requirements. However, even if you spend 12 of your 20 mil on the scrolling alone, the rest of the set pieces cost 500kk - 1mk a piece so you'll definitely have enough for everything.

Indeed they do, wish they had trophies when my sac was that lvl >_>. Would probably be 194 by now for not using solo+ice.

Anyway, you can also get off by using all 3 str trophies, which gives 105 str with the 160 from the set... is over 250. Much cheaper.

Indeed they do, wish they had trophies when my sac was that lvl >_>. Would probably be 194 by now for not using solo+ice.

Anyway, you can also get off by using all 3 str trophies, which gives 105 str with the 160 from the set... is over 250. Much cheaper.

You don't need any trophies to get 1/2 or meet any requirements.

Using trophies would be kind of cheaper, I guess, but the trophies would cost ~2mk (maybe they've dropped) and you might as well pay another 1-2 mil to get a permanent upgrade to your character.

DofusPlanner.com

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

Using trophies would be kind of cheaper, I guess, but the trophies would cost ~2mk (maybe they've dropped) and you might as well pay another 1-2 mil to get a permanent upgrade to your character.

Trophies are free for me, because like gear I craft them. Also depending on server scrolling's not always so cheap. I remember when it was ~5mk per stat.

isnt cantile set an option or lack of crits?

Dofus 1,29 server Henual

Pantaleo lvl 195 Iop

Xiru lvl 183Sac

Syndras lvl 184 Eni

Nevah-slowdown lvl 198 Xelor

Freeztyler lvl 192 Panda
Jaclyn lvl 182 eca

Ay-papi 189 enu

isnt cantile set an option or lack of crits?

The set he linked uses the set -boots. The boots offer no crits so with the set bonus it'd be +2 crits with them... So yes it'd be a lack of crits to use the FULL set as it'd be better to use a +3-4 crit pair of boots for the crits you need, especially since ice dags and sives don't give any crits.

Trophies are free for me, because like gear I craft them. Also depending on server scrolling's not always so cheap. I remember when it was ~5mk per stat.

But you can sell them instead of use them and just use that money to scroll.

Strength scrolling is always one of the cheapest stats to scroll I think, since you can use meats as well.

DofusPlanner.com

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

But you can sell them instead of use them and just use that money to scroll.

Strength scrolling is always one of the cheapest stats to scroll I think, since you can use meats as well.

I can't imagine a few trophies selling and making you enough money to scroll. They're not that hard to make. You'd have to sell QUITE a few, which means you'd have to pvp or buy a lot of pebbles, in either which case, it's way cheaper to just sacrifice some trophy slots and use them that way. For you to make enough you'd have to make X amount of 3rd class trophies and hope someone buys them, whereas just using them requires 1 of each class.

And I think str is one of the cheapers too but I don't think its because of meat, people seem to sell it ridiculously high except the +1 for 1-20's because it's just gobball XD. Like seriously everything else is nearly double the price of a scroll, as if people think you're using it for the +500 hp as well as +str or something... I don't get it at all really. Same goes for fish o_O except fish I can understand since it's A) ridiculously chance based and B) used in kralo recipes.

The set he linked uses the set -boots. The boots offer no crits so with the set bonus it'd be +2 crits with them... So yes it'd be a lack of crits to use the FULL set as it'd be better to use a +3-4 crit pair of boots for the crits you need, especially since ice dags and sives don't give any crits.

Gorithm Sandals.

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

Gorithm Sandals.

No wisdom! :(

DofusPlanner.com

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

No wisdom! :(

Harry boots. Just much more expensive.

Lucky Team:

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

Harry boots. Just much more expensive.

I know, I was using those boots in the set I linked on the first page. And they're not even that expensive.

DofusPlanner.com

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

Using 3 trophies to hit the str requirement seems like a total waste to me. That involves sacrificing 3 trophy slots that could be used for agi or air damage or whatever else, so you are directly sacrificing more useful stats. Scrolling and using a hybrid item or two seems like a much better way to go. It may be more expensive kama-wise in the short run, but it will help forever and involves no real sacrifices.

And strength tends to be relatively cheap to "scroll" with meat.

And porkeez daggers are not very good unless one of the following applies:

- you need a 2ap attack (either because you like hitting lots of weak targets or you really need to use a small even number of ap)

- you need a 1-handed weapon

- you want a higher single-component of damage on a very lucky roll

- you really like a wide damage range (and perhaps run with a few Iops who are constantly brokling)

- you need the crits stat from the weapon and/or cannot meet the stat requirements on other daggers.

Otherwise, porkeez are difficult to justify. Air-maged porkeez do 1~17 +15 crit. That's 8.25/ap on average at 1/2 crits. On the other hand, ice daggers are 6~10, 8~13, +20 crit (total). That's 9.5/ap. Totaling even at 10ap, porkeez would average 82.5 base damage + 5*(plus damage). Ice daggers would be 85.5 base damage + 6*(plus damage). Observe that even though the 3ap ice daggers can only use 9 of the 10ap, they do both more base damage and get more +dmg. Moreover, more swings of porkeez => more likely to CF in there, which lowers their effective damage even more. At 12ap, the advantage of the 3ap daggers is even more clear---99 vs. 114 base with 6 vs. 8 damage components.

solomonk, pdc, harry boots, frigostine belt, buck anear hook, 1 crit gelano, frigostines amulet and air maged harpy pirate lance, youd need to scroll around 50 int for staff but it is a really powerful set, i used it until 190

I know, I was using those boots in the set I linked on the first page. And they're not even that expensive.

Maybe for you... Gorithm Sandals are a piece of cake to craft... now Harry...

Lucky Team:

Masqueraider - 82 - Str