• Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
SyrupnBeavers

Whatpulse!

Just downloaded it, going to be fun to see how many keys i press from now on :o

EDIT: I suppose that it wont count the key strokes if you are not connected to the internet?

It will count all your keystrokes while it's running but it will not upload your totals to the internet unless you pulse. You can have it pulse automatically at certain times of day or frequencies or you can do it manually.

Downloaded it on the 22nd and so far i have done 6,7XX keys, would of been more but i had to go down south to visit family who don't even like me >:(

think I've racked up about 280000 now, if only I could have it on my work profile..

Its somewhere near 450k clicks on both at the moment (on phone, can't check how much exactly).

Edited by Sacrive

Hah I downloaded it a while ago, how do I team up?!

Hah I downloaded it a while ago, how do I team up?!

I outlined how to join the Imps team in the first post.

Damn, I forgot to download Whatpulse on my new macbook. For 5 months. So I missed out a lot, due to all the school things I typed. Glad there's another year comming.

I outlined how to join the Imps team in the first post.

I somehow missed the whole team part, but thanks anyway :)

Its somewhere near 450k clicks on both at the moment (on phone, can't check how much exactly).

Amateurs. You clearly have to much social life, not enough clicks. Pfft.

Bump for the hell of it. Whatpulse is a pretty neato program if you're interested in your own computer usage stats in general. These days you can monitor keystrokes, mouse clicks, as well as (optionally) how much data you download/upload. The program also features a heat map for your keyboard and your clicks, tracks computer uptime, and a bunch of shit I can't even remember.

Edited by Kiba

Bump for the hell of it. Whatpulse is a pretty neato program if you're interested in your own computer usage stats in general. These days you can monitor keystrokes, mouse clicks, as well as (optionally) how much data you download/upload. The program also features a heat map for your keyboard and your clicks, tracks computer uptime, and a bunch of shit I can't even remember.

I started last september (?) but I can't figure out how to enable the download/upload thing - it's recording it but it doesn't pulse it.

I started last september (?) but I can't figure out how to enable the download/upload thing - it's recording it but it doesn't pulse it.

Are you sure the option is ticked to pulse that info? There might also be additional settings for it since that's done via a plugin but I wouldn't know. Making sure the client is the latest version might also help.

Edited by Kiba

well, nothing happened here

Edited by Sommanker

Welcome to League of Typing

wtf :O

That thread I posted in was definitely league of legends, I saw other league-posts above it...

dat bug

dat place ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

niceplace.PNG

Edited by bobeur