• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
SyrupnBeavers

Whatpulse!

It's happened to me playing League of Legends and Wakfu. If you have User Account Control prompts turned off in windows it probably won't affect you :P

oh yeah i got UAC off, cant think of any reason to have it on really :lol:

We're all the way up to 110th now.

GOGO

This team has 83 member(s), which have typed 403,178,253 keys and clicked 175,793,493 times all together.

The team holds 0.12% percent of all the teams/users of this project, and is ranked 95th

jumped all the way to 95th!!!

top 100 baby!

This team has 83 member(s), which have typed 403,178,253 keys and clicked 175,793,493 times all together.

The team holds 0.12% percent of all the teams/users of this project, and is ranked 95th

jumped all the way to 95th!!!

top 100 baby!

More than half our members haven't pulsed in the past 3 years and only 28 members have pulsed in the past year. It's sad but every highly ranked team has members who have been inactive for a long time.

Just lost 25,000 Keystrokes and 10,000ish mouse clicks to invalid token :(

thanks for the post skip, reminded me i forgot to install whatpulse on my new OS

thanks for the post skip, reminded me i forgot to install whatpulse on my new OS

Awww! I might've caught up to you if I stayed quiet.

Edit: Fuck

24n2uzc.png

Edited by Scorpionxelot

Edit: Fuck

24n2uzc.png

Ouch. Do you not pulse automatically or something? That usually happens if you have unexpected shutdowns.

Nah I had never gone into the settings, well, now I know.

It won't record my keys in Dofus, you said I need administrator access or something? How do I let it record them? *stupid*

It won't record my keys in Dofus, you said I need administrator access or something? How do I let it record them? *stupid*

You need to run Whatpulse as administrator. You'll have to either turn off User Account Controls or you'll have to exit out of Whatpulse and then right click it and run as administrator.

Thanks so much! haha, I feel stupid

I'm really bad at this...I installed Whatpulse on my computer today and its refusing to count anything, whether i'm in a program or not. I've re installed it, dunno what's wrong :(

Is it not counting them at all or is it just not pulsing them?

In case you're completely new to this:

It needs to "pulse" (i.e. send your stats to the server) for keys and clicks to show up online. You can set this to happen automatically, either after a certain time or after a certain amount of keys or clicks. But by default this is disabled, so Whatpulse waits for you to manually pulse, which you do by double-clicking the icon in the system tray.

If you mouse over the Whatpulse icon, it shows you the "temporary" count which was not pulsed yet. The numbers there should technically go up as soon as you do something.

You can set this to happen automatically, either after a certain time or after a certain amount of keys or clicks.

Thanks so much :o Didn't know i could do that!

Downloaded for the work computer, and will download for home computer tonight! laugh.gif

Anyone else noticing that it doesn't count keys/clicks that are made while playing Dofus? Seems as though the Dofus client blocks/masks keys/clicks being registered.

Wouldn't be suprised. Nice anti-keylogger methods, guess it may be a Air feature?

Not sure how you're doing this, because my Dofus client certainly counts for Whatpulse stats. :mellow:

It's the run as administrator thing again maybe? Mine doesn't count dofus until I do that.

It's the run as administrator thing again maybe? Mine doesn't count dofus until I do that.

You are correct :) It is now working :)

Whatpulse recently added sub-teams, so you can create divisions in your team so you can compete as a team against other teams in your team while you compete together as a team.

CCcFfCl.jpg

Since I'm founder I'm tempted to divide up the team into people I personally had some hand at convincing into joining the imps team/start using whatpulse and everyone who joined through the whatpulse thread.

Edited by SyrupnBeavers

Just downloaded it, going to be fun to see how many keys i press from now on :o

EDIT: I suppose that it wont count the key strokes if you are not connected to the internet?

Edited by harry maskell

Soon as I get home I'll be installing this :D