• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Slicks

Transferring to Rosal

Alright, I'll be straight forward... If you've been on Rosal since the beginning, you may remember me as that nooby feca named RavenClaws... I also played on QueenHel when she quit. I came back a few months ago to find that most of my HeavenKnight buddies have either quit or moved on.. (Shelor, Odie, Nick.. etc etc etc..) I decided to start off fresh on Aermyne because my old chars passwords have gotten reset and I don't hold the email to the account anymore. I was somewhat dissapointed by the lack of English speakers on Aermyne so I'm deciding to transfer back to my home server. I'm hoping that Rosal is the same as I remembered it back then.. with friendly and active people. Anyways if you want to chat or just do anything, I'm a 185 sac so hit me up in game. If there are any HK officers still around.. hit me up also I might consider joining again.

-RC

Edited by Slicks

dofusaaaon1.jpg

Alright, I'll be straight forward... If you've been on Rosal since the beginning, you may remember me as that nooby feca named RavenClaws... I also played on QueenHel when she quit. I came back a few months ago to find that most of my HeavenKnight buddies have either quit or moved on.. (Shelor, Odie, Nick.. etc etc etc..) I decided to start off fresh on Aermyne because my old chars passwords have gotten reset and I don't hold the email to the account anymore. I was somewhat dissapointed by the lack of English speakers on Aermyne so I'm deciding to transfer back to my home server. I'm hoping that Rosal is the same as I remembered it back then.. with friendly and active people. Anyways if you want to chat or just do anything, I'm a 185 sac so hit me up in game, IGN will be Gambit. If there are any HK officers still around.. hit me up also I might consider joining again.

-RC

I didn't forget :)

Come back to us soon :v

zwdgg6.png

Battosai-Himura, aka Rourouni Kenshin , 200 Critical Hybrid Kickass Iop Proud SIC of Idiocracy

Roujin-jakka , 199.7 Bankai Critical Str/Int Hybrid Ecaflip. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Cim-Derep , 200 Critical PP whored "but-not-dropping-shit" Cha/Wis Enutrof. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Miss-lem , 200 Wannabehwhore Ch/Int Staff Eni Endgame set update: 0/8 done.

Welcome back, RC. HK would be honored to have you back. :)