• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
PieForFun

Participate in the Beta Server Kolossium Challenge!

Participate in the Beta Server Kolossium Challenge!

The DOFUS team invites you to help test the new Kolossium update while earning rewards on your game server! kolossium-beta-banner.jpg The 2.6 update is swiftly approaching, and we need your help to test the changes to the Kolossium system. To ensure that these changes are effective as well as addressing the important issues, and to minimize the number of bugs that make it to launch, we need as many players as possible to come to the Test Server and participate in Kolossium fights.

That's why we're going to mix business with pleasure and offer you a big PvP event on the Test Server!

From March 12, 2012 to March 27, 2012, we will record all the Kolossium victories of each character on the Test Server. After this event, we will reward each participant based on the number of victories they accumulated. For the first time, playing on the Test Server will allow you to get a reward on the character and the game server of your choice!

Here are the rewards you can earn:

10 wins: 1000 Kolossokens, 5 Tofu Tokens

25 wins: 2500 Kolossokens, 7 Tofu Tokens

50 wins: 5000 Kolossokens, 10 Tofu Tokens, a Spiritual Gem of each Frigost boss

100 Wins: 10000 Kolossokens, 15 Tofu Tokens, a Spiritual Gem of each boss Frigost boss, 1 month subscription time

The event will begin on Monday, March 12, 2012 at 00:01 (GMT+1) and will end on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 23:59 (GMT+1).

The test server is available to all players, subscriber or not. To connect to this server, you must use the DOFUS Beta client.

Of course, we're also counting on your feedback, suggestions and bug reports on the Test Server forum.

Good luck to everyone!

Well since the goal of the Kolo update is to optimize win rates to closer to 50%, 100 wins shouldn't be too hard should they?

lol-1_zps5f3a5cc2.png

lol7_zps7aceb369.png

lol6_zpsfe3642f1.pnglol5_zps22c41f0a.png

Holy Hell! That is the first time I have ever heard of Ankama doing something like this... free shiz! :D

• Like 1

7c058c8a.jpg

now if only i can get the test client to work for me

• Like 1

lol-1_zps5f3a5cc2.png

lol7_zps7aceb369.png

now if only i can get the test client to work for me

Yeah, I hope that things are at least SOMEWHAT fixed before this comes around. I knew that there would be terrible bugs. Everyone knew, it always happens...

7c058c8a.jpg

i mean i'm still getting that "Impossible to load map data" thing

EDIT: hmm seems to work on an alt acct

Edited by PieForFun

lol-1_zps5f3a5cc2.png

lol7_zps7aceb369.png

I might actually do this..

"Married to Guinn"
qShZ05l.png
Realmage -
200, Kalipty - 200, Shubbles - 200, Guinn - 197
Shichiro - 146, Kyakai - 34, Ceatherine - 4, Aelis - 6
~Narrated Dofus Dungeon Videos~
~My Youtube Channel~

It's so good to find this after i got cleaned. Suck it up now.

zwdgg6.png

Battosai-Himura, aka Rourouni Kenshin , 200 Critical Hybrid Kickass Iop Proud SIC of Idiocracy

Roujin-jakka , 199.7 Bankai Critical Str/Int Hybrid Ecaflip. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Cim-Derep , 200 Critical PP whored "but-not-dropping-shit" Cha/Wis Enutrof. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Miss-lem , 200 Wannabehwhore Ch/Int Staff Eni Endgame set update: 0/8 done.

i mean i'm still getting that "Impossible to load map data" thing

EDIT: hmm seems to work on an alt acct

Same problem the map doesnt load for my main but it loaded for an alt.. weird :/

EDIT: So I logged out of my alt and went on my main said to open uplauncher because map I was on was not correctly downloaded and now the uplauncher is downloading so guessing it will work now.

Edited by Slicks

dofusaaaon1.jpg

With all this lag, even attempting 10 fights is a challenge :(

:sadi:200 Happida |:fog: 200 Pirate-Bay | :hupper: 200 Fu-rinkazan| :rogue: What-Happen

? Arches | ? dofustreasure.net | dofusportal.net | dofusidols.info

and thats how betatesting should work!

• Like 1

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

I agree too much lag

Sorry I was too awesome to listen to you

OMG, Let's do it! 2 weeks ;O

Edited by Unlucky-kat

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

so it's started since beta came back up right?

at least some of the lag has subsided for now

lol-1_zps5f3a5cc2.png

lol7_zps7aceb369.png

Yes this has started now

at least some of the lag has subsided for now

The lag has subsided but it's still there and it's still annoying. I preferred when i could not log into the server at all, spared me a lot of moments of irritation.

The event has started and Kolossium is full of assholes abusing the sram glitches. Invissibillity is bugged and if we do not get some patch fast this whole event is not gonna be fair at all.

I am usually a calm person but the number of things Ankama failed at with this beta makes me swear a lot.

I do not care about Wakfu, i want the test team's asses back to Dofus.

I get black screen while joining kolossium fight xD :huh:

Joined "The World of Twelve" at year 2005 and most time I have been a member of guild Power. Was one of the first members of it also. Have had many breaks, maybe like 3 years total and while being active I do mostly PvPing, which is the most fun thing to do for me.

My chars:

lvl 200 rank 10 sadi, who is quite a haxor these days.

lvl 200 de(rank)ed 10 eni.

lvl 19X f2p EX strokenfarmer xelor

lvl 18X f2p osa.

lvl 199 friends f2p feca.

Now playing on weekends or not at all.

I decided to rage-quit due to too many glitches. Anyone noticed srams/summons glitching? i had a pandawasta being shown in the wrong place in tactical mode, Sram's were still invisible even after CC'ing me, and were locking me afterwards... The sram one being the more annoying one.... Also had my turn passed on me (no enu opponent) o.O Tried to use feline leap and it just passed my turn instead...

Hopefully they'll fix these glitches BEFORE implementing them into the game ...

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Omni Eliotrope

Bworker: Level 200 Str Iop

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha Panda

Мэгкатоя: Level 200 Int Eni

I'd love to participate if it weren't for the major lag that makes the fight last 1 hour longer than it should.

Agree, the fights arn't as it is now against each other but against the lag

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

And I was hoping to do some of the fighting. v.v

7c058c8a.jpg

So this pvp event is going on for 2 weeks? Does that mean the new update won't come for another 2+ weeks? :< was hoping sooner... I NEED SOME GEAR MAN!!

I suppose so Vcent

Edited by Unlucky-kat

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

I decided to rage-quit due to too many glitches. Anyone noticed srams/summons glitching? i had a pandawasta being shown in the wrong place in tactical mode, Sram's were still invisible even after CC'ing me, and were locking me afterwards... The sram one being the more annoying one.... Also had my turn passed on me (no enu opponent) o.O Tried to use feline leap and it just passed my turn instead...

Hopefully they'll fix these glitches BEFORE implementing them into the game ...

Yeah man, me too. I get that the point is to test but I've sent in 8 bug reports from about two hours of play. A fair fight in Koliseum is impossible. Actually the match ups I've had have been ok. Not perfect but ok. But usually someone begins the fight and lags out so it's 2v3. Twice I've had really nice rogue bomb setups messed up. One time the sram glitch got me. I dodge failed against the place he was standing 2 turns ago or something. Another time I couldn't buff and detonate a nice set up because I moved quickly at the start of my turn so my spells could only be cast from where i was before i used my mp. Once it was telling me I couldn't cast any more bombs when I had none out. Boombot is greyed out for no reason after a couple of turns in every fight. Not seeing any damage in green chat sucks. Plus loads more. It's nuts.

How the hell does this shit get past in-house testing anyway? They don't have any excuses about Wakfu now because that's out and clearly the testers aren't busy there since the first hotfix fixed pretty much nothing it was supposed to. We all like the test server because we can muck about and get an early peek at new stuff but we shouldn't really have to. We're paying customers and every update they need us to report every bug for them because they can't code simple updates without fucking everything else up. It's so amateurish it's embarrassing. Maybe if they spent some of their profits on getting some flash programmers and developers who know their arse from their elbow rather than pissing it all away on pet projects then they might have a happier customer base that is expanding rather than diminishing (a baseless assumption but it's how it seems).

Edited by punchhheadlung
  • Like 2

hAV2K.jpg

How the hell does this shit get past in-house testing anyway? They don't have any excuses about Wakfu now because that's out and clearly the testers aren't busy there since the first hotfix fixed pretty much nothing it was supposed to. We all like the test server because we can muck about and get an early peek at new stuff but we shouldn't really have to. We're paying customers and every update they need us to report every bug for them because they can't code simple updates without fucking everything else up. It's so amateurish it's embarrassing. Maybe if they spent some of their profits on getting some flash programmers and developers who know their arse from their elbow rather than pissing it all away on pet projects then they might have a happier customer base that is expanding rather than diminishing (a baseless assumption but it's how it seems).

Well according to the terms of service of use (said by Izmar) it is our complete duty AS PAYING customers to do the bug testing for Ankama. I find it funny. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ameluun

7c058c8a.jpg