Kaitah's Art

Lol I guess i over did it XD

Don't worry guys next year there will be lots of opportunities to get an artwork, just keep an eye out for my request announcements. :)

Thanks snarkles :)

Day 2: I've already finished with my second artwork, and this one's for 'Destinctive'. Note they're alot faster to finish when I've already done the line-art. :P And talking about line-art, I did mention before that I'll be trying out my lineless style on this batch but I just couldn't resist, my techniques change with the wind, don't blame meh D:

But I'd like to know which style you guys like more... with or without lines? I'll try my best to stick with the more popular choice, and switch it up every once in a while.

Here's that completed artwork for Destinctive, feel free to leave a comment or just hit the 'Like this' Button :)

1zweomh.jpg

Just got back from a break and i totally love what you did here... thanks so much ^^

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guild : Blank Server : Rushu Let's do this!

Guild: Team America Server: Solar

Good morning to you all and I hope everyone's having a great weekend :) Sunday morning warm-up! EDIT: Didn't really intend on making a short comic out of this, but why not...

Posted Images

Just finished the final artwork for this batch of requests, and this one's for -Amos- featuring his Eca.

Hope everyone likes it :)

For speed purposes I tried to make it as interesting as possible with a simple color scheme, while grinding my teeth trying not to overdo it lol.

2prihpw.jpg

thanks kaitah, sorry about the insanely late reply been kinda missing from the dofus scene with all the traveling ive been doing and its bored as phack to play. Looks absolutely wonderful :P

amosglory11.png

Thats right guys :lol:

This is me! hehe

Mi8n5T7.jpg?1

Thanks Kaitah!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Kaitah!

I hope i can see this new year ur magic on my char! Ur art is awesome.

Thank You!

• Like 1

99% Retired

That's pretty badass!

Thanks so much! :D

Can I sing up in line for some awesome avatar? :3

Here's my eca:

I would love if you could make it with piwin but with "unknown" one, so: XKPA81Y.png, I know it's small but hope it's enough :P It's from dofus.com ofc, can't find bigger pic :s

Hey there Monology, if you'd like to get an artwork from me just keep checking in for my announcements and if you're one of the first few to post a picture of your character you'll qualify. :)

Great works Kaitah, as usual :)

Thanks Shingun that's much appreciated :>

Just got back from a break and i totally love what you did here... thanks so much ^^

Hi Destinctive, you're very welcome :) . If you'd like the image to be re-sized to fit an avatar or signature just let me know.

thanks kaitah, sorry about the insanely late reply been kinda missing from the dofus scene with all the traveling ive been doing and its bored as phack to play. Looks absolutely wonderful :P

Many thanks and welcome back! Like I mentioned with Destinctive, feel free to mention If you'd like your image re-sized to fit an avatar or signature.

Happy new year Kaitah!

Happy New year Celestial!!! :D

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Kaitah!

I hope i can see this new year ur magic on my char! Ur art is awesome.

Thank You!

Happy new year Deadslim!!! Just keep checking in or follow to be alerted to my updates and who knows you might get lucky :)

Again Happy New Year to the entire Dofus community and I wish you all the best in the months to come. This year I'm hoping for further improvement, coupled with being able to provide more art for you guys on a more frequent basis, and if all goes smoothly I might introduce a few events to keep things interactive.

So if you're looking to get your first ever request done be me or even a new one for your character, just follow the thread for quick email alerts so you'll be notified of my announcements. :)

I'm starting of the year with the continuation of my current batch of requests, and my new practice of showing sketched previews before coloring. So the recipient can feel more comfortable with what they're getting and if anything needs to be changed or customized it could be easily modified.

This one's for Quadro featuring his Sacrier weilding a Srambad Dagger, while chillin' with his boar mount.

Tried my best to incorporate as much of what you suggested, hope you like it so far. :)

51954m.jpg

• Like 12

Thats the cutest boar I have ever seen. Wonderfull job. You are making such unique poses and it's amazing! :D Keep it up Kaitah :)

• Like 1

pNp0TVj.png

Proud Member in the dead guild Rosalt and Second in Command of Infinity

Int Eni 199 - Cha Panda 199 - Omni Cra 200 - Agi Sac 200 - Str Iop 200 - Int Elio 17x

Thank You Tawa ^ & Liann v for the art!

19ilwl3.png

Wow, this is a genius idea you came up with!

I personally was wondering how would you do this request as I could hardly imagine it myself. But you made it much better than I expected and it looks great from the 1st glance!

I really like it, thanks a lot Kaitah! :D

• Like 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

The boar looks super cute :3

And the pose is so badass!

Anyhow, super excited for my drawing, only 2 people left, hhh, then it's my turn, hhh :D

• Like 1

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

Thats the cutest boar I have ever seen. Wonderfull job. You are making such unique poses and it's amazing! :D Keep it up Kaitah :)

Thanks so much! :D

Wow, this is a genius idea you came up with!

I personally was wondering how would you do this request as I could hardly imagine it myself. But you made it much better than I expected and it looks great from the 1st glance!

I really like it, thanks a lot Kaitah! :D

Thanks Quadro! I feel relieved that my preview sketch meets your expectations, and it'll definitely look cooler when it's colored :)

Brilliant utterly brilliant as always! So adorable you are amazing! <3

Thank you! I really appreciate it and I hope you're ready because yours is up next :>

The boar looks super cute :3

And the pose is so badass!

Anyhow, super excited for my drawing, only 2 people left, hhh, then it's my turn, hhh :D

Thanks I'm really pleased that you like it and I was actually hoping to at-least finish yours and Celestial's this weekend, but I got a little tied up, Hopefully during this week I'll be able to take care of it :)

There comes a time in a artist's life when they're in the mood to draw and everything's all setup, but the drawings don't represent the quality that they're accustomed too, and if it persists throughout the day it could be quite frustrating. Unfortunately for me today was one of those days lol. So my method of getting around this is to either take a break for a while or try drawing something else (which may or may not be related).

In this case I chose the latter by sketching a bunch of female sadida related poses, in preparation for attempt number two at tackling Celestial-sun's sadida artwork. (Haven't drawn one of those in a while so I got a little rusty). :P But never fear, I may have lost the battle today but I will win the war! B-)

Let me know what you guys think of the sketches, which one you like most, and if you'd like to see more random character pose sketches like this in the future.

fk2zvd.jpg

Edited by kaitah
  • Like 10

Ohhhh I feel this is my fault :( sorry!!! But! I realllllly love the one on the bottom row, 2nd one where she's like leaning on the big vine and then sorta playing with it with her hand! That one seems more sadidaish to me :) Idk when i think of my sadida i think of her and vines like poison ivy from the batman movies hehe or playing around with her dolls taunting her foes ;) I really like that pose + the 3rd one where it looks like shes summoning a flower or something on her hand-- awesome sketches :D can't wait to see what u come up with !

Edited by Celestial-Sun
  • Like 1

Ooohh, wow. I lloooovvveee the pose where the character is lying on the ground (middle right). Would it be possible to have the art with that pose? :DD

• Like 1

Ohhhh I feel this is my fault :( sorry!!! But! I realllllly love the one on the bottom row, 2nd one where she's like leaning on the big vine and then sorta playing with it with her hand! That one seems more sadidaish to me :) Idk when i think of my sadida i think of her and vines like poison ivy from the batman movies hehe or playing around with her dolls taunting her foes ;) I really like that pose + the 3rd one where it looks like shes summoning a flower or something on her hand-- awesome sketches :D can't wait to see what u come up with !

Naw don't worry, art is a funny thing sometimes, but luckily for me I was able to turn it into a positive, by practicing drawing several poses to help narrow down what you'd like best for your request. In doing so, I've taken into account the suggestions you gave and I've put together a preview sketch of your character which you could view below, hope you like it :)

Ooohh, wow. I lloooovvveee the pose where the character is lying on the ground (middle right). Would it be possible to have the art with that pose? :DD

Thanks Vanguard! Of course you can, and you're up next :)

Here's that character sketch for Celestial-Sun, check it out! :D . If all goes well I might start making preset poses that could be chosen before each new batch. That makes the drawing process alot easier and saves me time from pondering what this random person might like for his/her character. :P

98sy1e.jpg

11rg02a.jpg

Edited by kaitah
  • Like 9

Cute Sadida sketch~I'm a sucker for sadida dolls. >.<

(edit: :blink: my 600th post.. goes to show how infrequently I make posts.. and this account is from 2008, too.)

Edited by Snarkles
  • Like 2

2vafd34.jpg

Art by Kaitah

Leader of Heaven Knights and Team Rocket

Dofus Guides and Videos: Tumblr - Youtube - Twitch

#FreeSacriers2016

omg! freakin love it!!! and the cute doll peeking over the vine omg....!!!!

Your welcome! It was a pleasure to draw it for you. I tried my best to squeeze in as much stuff as you asked and I even made a modified version of the Necrotick Bow. :)

I hope I get in next batch, I have a great idea for my iop :D

Cool keep that idea in mind, who knows you might get your wish :>

So will we get to see finished products of everyone? id love to see the finished colorings of the boar one too ^^

Of course! I'm also anxious to see how that one'll turn out :D

Cute Sadida sketch~I'm a sucker for sadida dolls. >.<

(edit: :blink: my 600th post.. goes to show how infrequently I make posts.. and this account is from 2008, too.)

Thanks Snarkes. Congrats on your 600th post :P

Here's sketch number 5 of 7 featuring Vanguard's Sram being interrupted while sun-bathing. Wonder how this one's going to end. :P

If you guys like this sketch feel free share your opinion on it through comment or just hit the 'Like This' button. :>

14mv30y.jpg

Edited by kaitah
  • Like 12

Your welcome! It was a pleasure to draw it for you. I tried my best to squeeze in as much stuff as you asked and I even made a modified version of the Necrotick Bow. :)

I sawwwww you're brilliant!!! I can't wait for the finished product! ^^

• Like 1

Cool keep that idea in mind, who knows you might get your wish :>

Of course! I'm also anxious to see how that one'll turn out :D

Thanks Snarkes. Congrats on your 600th post :P

Here's sketch number 5 of 7 featuring Vanguard's Sram being interrupted while sun-bathing. Wonder how this one's going to end. :P

If you guys like this sketch feel free share your opinion on it through comment or just hit the 'Like This' button. :>

14mv30y.jpg

Oo, looks sick! ^^ Poor Brock, gonna get his ass kicked :D Looks amazing! Edited by Vanguard
  • Like 3

I sawwwww you're brilliant!!! I can't wait for the finished product! ^^

Thanks again and don't worry I'll be working on that soon :)

Oo, looks sick! ^^ Poor Brock, gonna get his ass kicked :D Looks amazing!

Lol thanks Vanguard, I really like how this one turned out too. Sometimes I even surprise myself with the random Ideas I come up with. :D

Here's Sketch number 6 of 7 featuring Kyffles' Eniripsa.

Enjoy :)

Only 1 more then it's time to throw down some color :>

244d5wy.jpg

• Like 10

omg omg omg. so cute. <3 (it's very difficult to type anything except 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and exclamation marks!)

i really didn't expect you to do it so soon!

• Like 2

MD93GlO - Imgur.png

omg omg omg. so cute. <3 (it's very difficult to type anything except 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and exclamation marks!)

i really didn't expect you to do it so soon!

Lmao! Glad you like it Kyffles. :D I'm finally getting the hang of sketching with my tablet so I can roll out more drawings a little faster now :)

dawwww!!!!!

:D :D :D ...Say no more :P

After I finished Vanguard's character sketch I got an idea for a second panel and I've been itching to draw it ever since. Check it out below. :)

@Vanguard: Hope you don't mind me using your character in a sketch again ^^

noc4jk.jpg

Edited by kaitah
  • Like 9

Well, now we need a weekly webcomic of that Sram's adventures. There's no other way.

• Like 3

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa