• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
kaitah

Kaitah's Art

Hello again you all. This weekend I managed to finish Youssefighter's art request. It took a bit longer than expected because I had so many ideas for it and I just couldn't make up my mind on which to choose. Eventually I just settled on cramming them all together and wished for the best.

Hopefully it turned out as good as you expected and I hope everyone else likes it too. :D

k00.png

Wow, that is amazing! Thank you so much for all the effort put into it. Now people can actually see what I go through daily in my PvP adventures :D

• Like 3

RMkPBEd.png

Youssefighter - Mighty Feca Of Blank

ok I will spam every forums on this site XD.

I must admit you are one determined Cra XD

wow that little gif is awesome XD Do you have a full blown tutorial any where? you pretty much have it all set up for one! lol

Thank you. I don't have a detailed tutorial yet, because my method and tools for making art are pretty basic, and very detailed tutorials can already be found on youtube, all I have to do is point you in the right direction. I'd have to say that the most important factor is manipulating the tools to do whatever you want, that will take some practice though. ^^

Wow, that is amazing! Thank you so much for all the effort put into it. Now people can actually see what I go through daily in my PvP adventures :D

Lol yep that one pretty much sums it up. :p I'm really glad you like it!

I haven't been able to pm you a re-sized version for a signature because I keep getting a message saying "Youssefighter cannot receive any new messages" so I'll just post it here.

You don't have to use it if you don't want too, it's just an added bonus with your free request. :P

sjz1.png

• Like 1

YES * steals his fecas picture for my fecas picture* no only rogue/mask/iop/eni/panda to go!

• Like 1

-Fallen-Nexus--Arvindr--Guardian-Nexus--Mareth--Screwball--Warrior-Nexus--Atomic-Nexus--Geezer-Nexus-- Bleeding-Nexus-

200 Cra 199 Eni 199 Feca 199 Panda 199 Mask 199 Iop 199 Rogue 199 Enu 199 Sac

SIC of Blank "I think?"

Currently Playing LoL on NA message me for name if you want to play.

287ooko.png

Too much awesome. Must request mod intervention! This cannot be legal! hhh :)

• Like 2

nixsig_zps558662e5.png

QUIT!

Lol yep that one pretty much sums it up. :P I'm really glad you like it!

I haven't been able to pm you a re-sized version for a signature because I keep getting a message saying "Youssefighter cannot receive any new messages" so I'll just post it here.

You don't have to use it if you don't want too, it's just an added bonus with your free request. :P

sjz1.png

There we go! :)

RMkPBEd.png

Youssefighter - Mighty Feca Of Blank

YES * steals his fecas picture for my fecas picture* no only rogue/mask/iop/eni/panda to go!

O__O You'll never get away with it Nexus!

Too much awesome. Must request mod intervention! This cannot be legal! hhh :)

He's clearly getting ganged, you should make the report about that :P

There we go! :)

There, much better ^^

Server wide Guild vs Guild Competition Time!

Next week is a bit special, so I decided to have a little fun with you guys leading up to it. So I came up with this crazy plan to do a guild artwork comprising of 10 of your chosen guildies. (and I love the idea of guilds battling it out to determine who reigns supreme!)

RULES:

Just say the name of your guild and what server you’re on… and that’s it… You have a chance to win…

Only one guild will be chosen though.

This will be determined by the amount of likes you get on that post. (So tell your friends, sisters, uncles and not to mention guild members to support the guild and hit that ‘LIKE’ button.)

This competition will officially be launched on Friday 16th when I say ‘GO’, and will end when I return home from work the next Friday and say ‘STOP’ lmao. (Loves to keep things original) The end date may be subject to change.

The winner will then be announced, and they’ll be free to specify which of the 10 members from the guild they want to be in the artwork by posting their name, a picture of their character and the guild symbol or even the alliance symbol. You may also include weapons, so choose carefully. (Awesome people make an artwork awesome, just sayin’)

You don’t have to be the guild leader to enter, but it would be cool if at least he/she (or a SiC, or even other members from the guild) knew you were entering beforehand, hence the reason why I’m telling you all in advance. (I originally wanted to spring the news on you guys unexpectedly as usual, but that would have been too much fun.)

Any guild from any server can enter just try not to enter the same guild twice.

Ohh, and try as much as possible not to use too much underhanded tactics to win. (Unless you can somehow prevent other guilds from viewing this thread until the end date, that is totally allowed)

I can’t give a specific date when it’ll be finished though, but I’ll try my best to get it done as soon as possible. (Not to mention I gotta do Piro’s artwork first)

Remember I’m just doing this for fun so try not to take the competition too seriously. (Now go out there and win it for your guild. I wanna see tons of likes!!!)

If no one enters, well, I’ll just go do something else. O_o Though entering just for the fun of it will we much appreciated.

Besides this will be the final Dofus artwork I do before I take another break to do other art related stuff. O__O

That is all. (Some rules may be subject to change)

It still seems a bit vague so If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hit the 'Like this' button or comment if you're interested in entering this competition. ;3

Edited by kaitah
  • Like 15

sounds like fun XD

Edited by -Nexus-

-Fallen-Nexus--Arvindr--Guardian-Nexus--Mareth--Screwball--Warrior-Nexus--Atomic-Nexus--Geezer-Nexus-- Bleeding-Nexus-

200 Cra 199 Eni 199 Feca 199 Panda 199 Mask 199 Iop 199 Rogue 199 Enu 199 Sac

SIC of Blank "I think?"

Currently Playing LoL on NA message me for name if you want to play.

287ooko.png

You posted too early >:O

I question if i'd feel right entering this... being the most recent piece xD Buuut heck, i'll give it a go

and Rosemary's not big enoguh to pull it off anyways. ^_^

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

mmm sounds interesting :P Look forward to seeing your work!

Edited by Persona

Guild: Storm Troopers

Server: Shika

• Like 9

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Guild: Modra Krev

Server: Rushu

Let's go!

Edited by Vikin
  • Like 17

Vikin - Iop 200

& former Lubo's chars Lubo/Pritelkyne - Iop/Enu/Feca 200

Former leader of Modra Krev - YouOldTube

Guild: Skyline

Server: Zato

:D

(edit: I am like the only person on Zato who is active on Imps.... gg votes hah)

Edited by Nix
  • Like 10

nixsig_zps558662e5.png

QUIT!

Guild: Drachenkrieger

Server: Nehra

because yay :D

• Like 1

Hello

Guild: Einherjar

Server: Rushu

:ph34r:

• Like 4

Retired - Sometimes I log on to chat and breed mounts a bit, if I don't answer it's probably because I forgot the game online.

2vb356u.png

Guild : -The-Heroes-

Server : Rushu

Thought it'd be nice, so hell, why not?! :)

• Like 6

b0Jh1G3.png

LoL : Fruitstar @ EUW || GW2 : Fruitstar.6521 @ Piken Square || Fruitstar @ BnS

I really went thro the whole thread just to see your work and its just amazing , keep up the good work ;).

Edited by Herosdumaroc

~ Herosdumaroc osa lvl 200

Proud member of Blank and Superlative Exemplare .

r0FC72j.png

Guild: Rosemary
Server: Solar

love how blank is re-posted by someone who said they "went through the whole thread" XD (oh irony) (just teasin' ya, hero)
*can't sit patiently for picture*

• Like 1

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Guild: Rosemary

Server: Solar

love how blank is re-posted by someone who said they "went through the whole thread" XD (oh irony) (just teasin' ya, hero)

*can't sit patiently for picture*

Yeah pretty didn't pay attention to that , my bad.

Edited!

~ Herosdumaroc osa lvl 200

Proud member of Blank and Superlative Exemplare .

r0FC72j.png