Kaitah's Art

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guild : Blank Server : Rushu Let's do this!

Guild: Team America Server: Solar

Good morning to you all and I hope everyone's having a great weekend :) Sunday morning warm-up! EDIT: Didn't really intend on making a short comic out of this, but why not...

Posted Images

Dear Kaitha :) Since i was posting here a month ago i am looking forward to get one of your aaawwwesome paintings :)

This is my Sadi :) Maybe you want to draw her :o

Unbenannt3b32.png

PS: For a Weapon I'd really like Babearian Sword

Thank you so far :)))

Hello

I already have two drawings from you, but I will always want more :rolleyes:

Retired - Sometimes I log on to chat and breed mounts a bit, if I don't answer it's probably because I forgot the game online.

2vb356u.png

So I can enter too? I will be proud if you can draw some art for me too.

scud.png

Edited by Redbulletin

Brakmarians since 2005

I can't wait to see the image of my osa, Element-Valkyre! :D Can't wait to see it in your new art style! :)

366422.jpg

Element-Valkyre 200 Fortuitous-Valkyre 199 51% Andeh 199 99% Wynn 185 Calynx 198

♫ Co-Leader of Voice - Level 66 Shikan Guild
Council Lead By:
Kulu 200 Sram, Element-Valkyre 200 Osa, Appleabsynthe 199 Panda and Caius 199 Rogue.

100 Hammer Smith, Hammer Smithmagus, Axe Smith, Hunter, Butcher, Jeweler Magus, Fishmonger and Alchemist.

So awesome... Hopefully i made it in this time. :) My newest colours attached. I change them more often than my underwear. :) Not sure if I understood you correctly on taking more requests at this time but anyhoo.

nixie1_zpsca2621da.jpg

NIXIE--SWIZZ-(1a).png.8a5ea857792afa44dc50f8938d60d214.png

Someday, I will manage to get my picture. Someday.... Even if it means selling my soul...

Life goal: Get Kait to draw my osa, with the masks of a masq (And a bonus of majora's >:D Well that's just hopefull star-wishing, but whoever said that's not allowed)

I think i'm reaching the point of obsession on how often I look at this particular topic. Part in hope, and part in admiration towards additional posts.

and the humor. must remember that.

And yes, I find it necessary to double space this entire post...

too bad I don't think new chars are being accepted... yet. but I hold hope! and my wallet, if deemed necessary

now to find someone to draw my tattoos....

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Yeah, so i was right when i thought that it was just "random sentence at his post" and not that "sentence which starts competition between us to be the first five who will get picture".. pwned, trolled, good job :D

Brakmarians since 2005

i laughed so much, omg its awesome xD

Hehe glad you like it :)

[Lvl 6 Soul Capture] <----- he has it

Yep and only 3 more 'souls' to go to finish this batch:P

I already have two drawings from you, but I will always want more :rolleyes:

Cool, you can feel free to enter any of my upcoming 'first five' contests if you want another ^^

I can't wait to see the image of my osa, Element-Valkyre! :D Can't wait to see it in your new art style! :)

Great to here, yours should be up next :3

Someday, I will manage to get my picture. Someday.... Even if it means selling my soul...

Life goal: Get Kait to draw my osa, with the masks of a masq (And a bonus of majora's >:D Well that's just hopefull star-wishing, but whoever said that's not allowed)

I think i'm reaching the point of obsession on how often I look at this particular topic. Part in hope, and part in admiration towards additional posts.

and the humor. must remember that.

And yes, I find it necessary to double space this entire post...

too bad I don't think new chars are being accepted... yet. but I hold hope! and my wallet, if deemed necessary

now to find someone to draw my tattoos....

I really like your enthusiasm Piro, it really encourages me to take more requests, in hope that maybe someday I'll have done at-least one artwork for everyone on imps :P Which is impossible but I can dream can I. ^^

Anywho... Keep hope alive Piro, soon I'll be taking a new batch of requests, just keep a look out for it :)

PS: I got no probs with your double spaced lines :>

Yeah, so i was right when i thought that it was just "random sentence at his post" and not that "sentence which starts competition between us to be the first five who will get picture".. pwned, trolled, good job :D

Yay! a successful troll by yours truly, though I never expected anyone to actually believe it. But after further inspection, I figured they just posted their character pics just for the heck of it, which I find sorta funny and cool at the same time :). I do feel bad for the misleading post though so...... Depending on how long I take to finish this set of requests I Might do a half-body artwork for you guys just to make up for it.

This applies to: Norol, RedBulletin and Nix.

Then I'll be doing my special fan fave requests, for those who have been commenting, and +Reping my art for a long time and haven't gotten any requests done. These persons will be entirely selected by me and I'll do my best to keep it fair. ^^

I finally got another artwork done and this one is for -BetaBanane- featuring his cool Feca. As he suggested, he wanted a custom weapon, completely designed by me and I tried my best to make it as unique and creative as possible.

The weapon I created is called the 'Steam funk wand'. It's kind of a mix between an actual wand and a flamethrower with the fire source coming from the feca's natural attack. Also It's completely metal and fold-able for easy carrying purposes. :3

Hope everyone likes it :)

yamahadev3.png

Edited by kaitah
  • Like 11

I finally got another artwork done and this one is for -BetaBanane- featuring his cool Feca. As he suggested, he wanted a custom weapon, completely designed by me and I tried my best to make it as unique and creative as possible.

The weapon I created is called the 'Steam funk wand'. It's kind of a mix between an actual wand and a flamethrower with the fire source coming from the feca's natural attack. Also It's completely metal and fold-able for easy carrying purposes. :3

Hope everyone likes it :)

yamahadev3.png

INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much Kaitah, i love it! B-)

//Edit: Oh, and the wand is just excellent! I would never have thought of something like that, it's really 100% pleasing!

//Edit2: Interesting question came up my mind... You must have created a lot of those Pictures in total when you're finished, guessing 20 or 30? Do you keep all of them and do you ever feel to make a collage with the new ones or all of them in total?

Edited by -BetaBanane-

9vyq75du.gif

Take that, filthy Charm Tree!!! è_é

Yay! a successful troll by yours truly, though I never expected anyone to actually believe it. But after further inspection, I figured they just posted their character pics just for the heck of it, which I find sorta funny and cool at the same time :). I do feel bad for the misleading post though so...... Depending on how long I take to finish this set of requests I Might do a half-body artwork for you guys just to make up for it.

This applies to: Norol, RedBulletin and Nix.

It's okay for me, you don't have to do it if you don't have a time. I'll just wait until you'll have enough free time and you "challange" us to post our pics again. And still if you don't choose me, I'll be still happy to watch amazing art of other people :)

Brakmarians since 2005

• 1 month later...

Kaitah, are you still alive? D:

366422.jpg

Element-Valkyre 200 Fortuitous-Valkyre 199 51% Andeh 199 99% Wynn 185 Calynx 198

♫ Co-Leader of Voice - Level 66 Shikan Guild
Council Lead By:
Kulu 200 Sram, Element-Valkyre 200 Osa, Appleabsynthe 199 Panda and Caius 199 Rogue.

100 Hammer Smith, Hammer Smithmagus, Axe Smith, Hunter, Butcher, Jeweler Magus, Fishmonger and Alchemist.

We want Kaitah back :(

• Like 4

Retired - Sometimes I log on to chat and breed mounts a bit, if I don't answer it's probably because I forgot the game online.

2vb356u.png

Incredible!

DEvemus - "Blood do you even pvm? A puppy could shit pvm better than you can play it"

:wub:

Heya guys! Thanks for the comments and sorry for being away without notice, some things came up that had me a bit preoccupied, and on top of that I was having an artistic drought :< but now that's over, I have great news... *Drumrolls* I finally got my first graphics tablet!

Yep no more tedious pencil and paper sketches, scanning and retracing with a mouse (Which I've been doing for the past 2 years or so). Which means I could put more time into detail, discover new styles and complete requests much faster. Or so I thought until I surprisingly found out how difficult it is to adjust (Someone teach me how to use this thing! o_O).

Oh well I guess I'll need some more practice then, and with that said, If anyone still wants requests I'll be taking the first 3 persons to post a picture of their character below.

Don't worry I'll be taking more again soon. :)

Also here's one that I finished with my tablet today for 'Andeh', I still used my mouse and the trusty pen tool a bit since I'm so used to it, but atleast I didn't have to sketch and scan this time. :P

Enjoy!

Edit: Note: I won't be accepting persons from the last two batches of requests this time sorry :(

te6k.png

Edited by kaitah
  • Like 6

That's awesome! thanks, I'm sure element will appreciate it tenfold as well, you should play Draw Something on tablet if you can, drawing all sorts all the time for practice :) keep up awesome work :D

Edited by Andeh

-Retired. May catch me on Retro (Galgarion server as "Andy")

Looking great ! Glad you came back, that way we can enjoy good drawings again :lol:

I wont request anything for now :o I will wait until you want to draw 2 chars :D

2vb356u.png

Amg did I get in on time for this batch? After few months tryin... here's holding thumbs. Would be nais to have with Blord sword if you are doing weapons as well ploooox. If I didnt get in this time, I will try again next time with sheer desperation... Hope you are enjoying the tablet Kaitah. I have started dabling again in character art and its annoying without my wacom, which I sold over a year ago as it started to gather dust...

Ok back to faceplanting keyboard.....

nixie1_zpsca2621da.jpg

NIXIE--SWIZZ-(1a).png.8a5ea857792afa44dc50f8938d60d214.png

Oh wonderful! Hey Kaitah! Hope your new tablet is working well! I'd like to be placed in the list of this batch if it is possible of course!

Unsure if my current siggy is enough for you to see my Feca. Let me know if I should make a clearer one.

Thanks x

RMkPBEd.png

Youssefighter - Mighty Feca Of Blank

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Quickly running to see if i can get screenie fast enoguh*

2ezo1oz.png

Yeah I did it *jumpy in joy* ^,.,^ Is it being greedy to ask for le Osa with the 2-4 masks somewhere on him? ^_^? (Majora's, Psycho, Coward, Classic) like on side, atop head, ? :D

Either wai, even if I don' get drawn I love to see the drawings. I couldn't tell if this was the 3rd post

Edited by Piro

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Welcome back :) I think I know what you mean about tablets man, that's how I feel lol. Have you ever tried messing with curves in inkscape? I guess the learning curve could be tedious and it's probably slower than a good artist with a pen (almost certainly, in fact), but it does work.

Really cool Osa :D

Yes! Kaitah! wooo! It looks like I am on time! I would love for you to draw my Rogue :D

http://www.dofus.com/en/character/rushu/nuclear-1045173800002

Here is his character page for the looks :D

Edited by Camogie

Camogie : 200 chance Rogue

Sandor : 200 int/agi Eliotrope

ღMarried to the most stylish and Awesome wife in Dofus, my lovely Siaღ

Co.pngCamogiesig.pngCamoCra.png

In memoriam: Camogie the strength cra.