• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Guybrush-Threpwood

Ogrines Trading

Well, buying the 60Є offer is obviously better than buying 3X 20 one, the question is, how can i transfer my ogrines from one account to another for sub and such?

Creating an offer with ridiculously insane price to guarantee no one buys them isnt an option as am poor in game (else i would purchase the ogrines with kamas rather than real money), and the quick make-offer-switch-client-buy one is a bit too much of risk to be taken.

Any of you have an idea of how to do it?

Edit: some typos.

Edited by Guybrush-Threpwood

Ok menz. You already said that before, but you replied again. You know why people troll others? Because it is so adorable watching someone so egotistical and stubborn rage. To find someone like you brings the same joy to us that a little kid in a dark alley brings a pedophile who just got out of jail. I'm salivating right now. I want you bad. I want to troll you so hard that you can barely walk in the morning and your throat is sore from screaming... at your monitor.

Well, buying the 60Є offer is obviously better than buying 3X 20 one, the question is, how can i transfer my ogrines from one account to another for sub and such?

Creating an offer with ridiculously insane price to guarantee no one buys them isnt an option as am poor in game (else i would purchase the ogrines with kamas rather than real money), and the quick make-offer-switch-client-buy one is a bit too much of risk to be taken.

Any of you have an idea of how to do it?

Edit: some typos.

Buy the Ogrines sell them for kamas, distribute the kamas amongst your 3 characters, make a kama offer for ogrines on each of them done, and you likely managed to increase your ogrines, too.

I personally have only paid for ogrine once and when I did, I managed to nearly double the amount of ogrines by selling high and buying back low.

I am offering A server-transfer Delivery Service.
The Charge is 2mk with a limit of 150pods additional pods cost 500kk per 100.
I need to receive the Items for delivery on the Monday latest( I am on 17:00-18:00GMT) and I will hand the Items to you on the new server on Tuesday (17:00-18:00GMT)

Current transfers planned for the 27th of May

Rosal -> Zato

Zato -> Rushu

Rosal -> Rushu

More info -> http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/136234-maguls-interserver-delivery-service/page__pid__1335911#entry133591

Put the ogrines up for sale at a price you know people wont buy (ideally higher than the current lowest amount) and buy them on other accounts. That's how i do it, probably other/easier ways too.

Just add a kama offer with 1 kama on your other accounts, and sell it to them?

lol that just slipped out of my mind! i was only thinking about one aspect of the trade (place ogrine offer) and not the other way around XD thanks alot.

and yea maguls am gonna try to start that business probably, heared that alot of people doubled the ogrines, but the problem you cannot resell them, else i would start stock market :P

Put the ogrines up for sale at a price you know people wont buy (ideally higher than the current lowest amount) and buy them on other accounts. That's how i do it, probably other/easier ways too.

The prob is that even the current lowest amount offer, i dont have equivalent kamas to buy, told u am poor, but as being said clouds, put an offer of 1 kama per ogrine, rather than 1 ogrine per kama, then buy, so it in the notion of ogrines price its a very high price for people to take, but affordable to be done for me (yea i would sell an ogrine for 1kama for my char >.>)

Ok menz. You already said that before, but you replied again. You know why people troll others? Because it is so adorable watching someone so egotistical and stubborn rage. To find someone like you brings the same joy to us that a little kid in a dark alley brings a pedophile who just got out of jail. I'm salivating right now. I want you bad. I want to troll you so hard that you can barely walk in the morning and your throat is sore from screaming... at your monitor.

Can you actually do this right after buying ogrines with 1 account? I thought ogrines would be linked to the account and untradeable for x time before this was possible.

That depends on the payment method you use to pay

Dont know the exact times for every payment method tho. Everytime i bought them with Paypal they were unlinked in max 30 mins. That was like 6-7 months ago tho xD Havent paid any real money since then

Join Voice on Zato

voice-1.png

Zato Nubs:

Lady-Tanee 200 Cra

Nanashii 200 Sadida

Loona 200 Enu

Miyon 200 Panda

QUIT

Can you actually do this right after buying ogrines with 1 account? I thought ogrines would be linked to the account and untradeable for x time before this was possible.

As far as i understood from the FAQ is that they are not linked when you use Credit Cards (of course i might be wrong since i never tried it yet, if someone can confirm it would be great)

They are not linked when bought with a CC.

They are not linked when bought with a CC.

How sure are you, once JGaspar asked his question, i went to official forums, and sow TONS of people there with threads about buying ogrines using credit card and got them linked for (1~3) months, depending on the quntity, and some of forum MODS (mentors?) even said that buy with paypal they wont be linked

Because i've been buying ogrines with a credit card for quite a while now and selling them to my alts on the same day.

Aren't they linked the first time you use a credit card with an account (for security reasons, credit card fraud blah) but not if you use the same card again for later payments? Not sure anymore, but I thought I heard that before. I never sub with CC myself.

It's not a big deal though, because support offers to unlink Ogrines ahead of time if you send them a message (and funny enough, they are faster with that than with real bug tickets).

Edited by Ala

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Aren't they linked the first time you use a credit card with an account (for security reasons, credit card fraud blah) but not if you use the same card again for later payments? Not sure anymore, but I thought I heard that before. I never sub with CC myself.

It's not a big deal though, because support offers to unlink Ogrines ahead of time if you send them a message (and funny enough, they are faster with that than with real bug tickets).

This may happen, but its not a rule. I have bought ogrines through level up and through ankama (long story) and when buying them with ankama, had no problems with them being linked.

200 Iop Lotuz

200 Enu Alyas

199 Eni Demoncrusher

199 Xelor Thousandyears

199 Panda Vyi

199 Sac Lotuz-Blood / 160+ Sram Shadow-Ravenclaw

199 Feca Lotuz-Shield

199 Osa Undead-Dahlia / 195 Cra Lotuz-Range / 180+ Zobal Popsycho

And his retired enu army.

I definitely had an issue where my Ogrines were linked for a day or two. My issue did get resolved. You can see the thread here.

Back on Zat with the Frigost Liberation Front

Lomothien-Dessif - 18x - Cra =)|(= Ursa-Majorette - 18x- Panda =)|(= Dicentra - 18x - Sadi =)|(= Mertensia - 18x - Enu =)|(= Lady-Argento -16x - Xelor =)|(= Adenophora - 16x - Sac =)|(= Salixia - 15x - Eni =)|(= Echinacea - 15x - Eca

Lev 100 profs: Jewler/magus, Shoemaker/magus, Handyman, Tailor/Costumagus, Hammermagus, Daggermagus, Swordsmith/Magus

Hunter, Lumberjack, Miner, Farmer, Baker, Alchemist, Butcher, Fisherman/monger

Other Profs: 7x Daggersmith, 6x Hammersmith, 5x Wand Carver, 3x Bow Carver, 1x Staff Carver, Breeder(Up to Emerald).

Rushu RIP Chars: CypressPaladin - 13x Swamp Sadida )|( EntRoptic - Sadida (deleted)

So am buying the ogrines today hopefully, the question is, which is more certain not to have ogrines linked, Credit Card or PayPal?

I can make the purchase using both, which one you think has a lower probability of having the ogrines linked (or at least a lower time of being linked).

I know this might be a necro.

One of my accounts has all payment methods greyed out, and never cared to send ID and a ticket, i used to buy some ogrines (700~3000) on another char, and transfer them using the methods said above, however recently (after 2.9?) it seems i cannot create an offer of 1kama/ogrine. is this a bug or anyone facing this too?

I know this might be a necro.

One of my accounts has all payment methods greyed out, and never cared to send ID and a ticket, i used to buy some ogrines (700~3000) on another char, and transfer them using the methods said above, however recently (after 2.9?) it seems i cannot create an offer of 1kama/ogrine. is this a bug or anyone facing this too?

Depends, why can't you create an offer? What happens when you go through the process, etc.

I'm having the same problem with that.

I tried 175 kama/ogrine and it worked though.

Giving you a heads-up.

Happy Hunting,

- Cynthia

Proud Member of Duel (Alliance: CYGNI)

Wrathie - Dat Iop - Level 199.63

Recoverie - Dat Eni - Level 198

Luckie - Dat Enu - Level 199.24

Pandie - Dat Pandawa - Level 182

100 Miner | 100 Farmer | 100 Baker | 100 Alchemist | 100 Handyman