• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Celes-Paladin

Ankama Shield

Well i dont know actually how to say this but, i quitted dofus for some months while this system was applied, so my friend which had my account activated it so his browser was authorized to change all the stuff and whatever. The problem is that i am back and i don't want him to keep his browser authorized so, how would restart all that shield stuff?

• Celestial-paladin 200 Pure Str Iop Proud Member Of Heaven Knights.
  • Smaru-Akatzu 200 Dmg/Heals Eni Member Of Soul Eater.
  • Ophion 19x Sexy Foggernaut Member Of The Elkamysts
  • Misu 13x Int Eca Member of Dark Dragon Warrior Sorceres

capturadepantalla201204re.png

capturadepantalla201303w.png

Thanks Orochi-Wrath For The Amazing siggy <3.

Register your browser and then you can remove his browser that is registered in account management. There you can delete browsers to manage your account and computers to login in dofus.

That helped me a lot, thank you very much.

• Celestial-paladin 200 Pure Str Iop Proud Member Of Heaven Knights.
  • Smaru-Akatzu 200 Dmg/Heals Eni Member Of Soul Eater.
  • Ophion 19x Sexy Foggernaut Member Of The Elkamysts
  • Misu 13x Int Eca Member of Dark Dragon Warrior Sorceres

capturadepantalla201204re.png

capturadepantalla201303w.png

Thanks Orochi-Wrath For The Amazing siggy <3.

I have some problems too with ankama shield in one of my char. Ankama shield is actived and when I try to enter it ask again to save my browser even if it is already saved but ok... I receive in my mail the code and ok.. but there is nothing for press confirm .. Can someone help me?

I have some problems too with ankama shield in one of my char. Ankama shield is actived and when I try to enter it ask again to save my browser even if it is already saved but ok... I receive in my mail the code and ok.. but there is nothing for press confirm .. Can someone help me?

Firefox by chance? Dofus website blows on firefox so I have to use google chrome for anything on ankama websites.

Firefox by chance? Dofus website blows on firefox so I have to use google chrome for anything on ankama websites.

Haha! For me is Chrome that doesn't work in for the Account Managment part and have to use Firefox! xD

sigsupra.png

ty erinn :3 you knows I lurve u as much as I lurve Leftovers XD

For me, IE blows on dofus sites, so I use Firefox. Funny!

Currently playing Eratz (1.29 version)

IE always blows :P

No argument here!

Currently playing Eratz (1.29 version)

Only working here is chrome o_O

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

Well... I tried with explorer firefox and chrome from two different computers, but nothing happened. Then I asked a help to my friend, I do not know why he could enter (using explorer), and we disable ankama shield ....

now the funny things

I logged again my char it asked for change password and put the secret answer.. all ok till now... then I wanted to put ankama shield again... but I could not do it cause there was nothing to press for active it XDXDXDXD. I asked for help to my friend again (thanks god share account is forbidden XD) He actived ... but when I tried to log in my char in game and put the code sent by mail @_@ .........> SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

I want cry

Edited by hypno

So i can turn it off? :o

I lost my 5 year old account after loggin in on my friends computer and giving the ip rigths. Banned next day because someone else knew my pasword.... Fucking ankama,

So i can turn it off? :o

I lost my 5 year old account after loggin in on my friends computer and giving the ip rigths. Banned next day because someone else knew my pasword.... Fucking ankama,

I dont think thats why you got banned. Care to elaborate on the story? It sounds very sci-fi atm.

QHneCJu.jpg?1

I dont think thats why you got banned. Care to elaborate on the story? It sounds very sci-fi atm.

Well i logged in at my friends place, the game asked if i want to play in restricted mode or not. well i knew im still going to logg there more so i unrestricted it. named that computer home 2 or something like that.

Next day i wanted to logg in when i was home but got a screen saying that the account is banned. 2 weeks later i got an email saying it was because someone else knows my login details. I also could fill out a form to prove im the owner but havent heard from ankama for 2-3 weeks now so im guessing its lost forever.

Well i logged in at my friends place, the game asked if i want to play in restricted mode or not. well i knew im still going to logg there more so i unrestricted it. named that computer home 2 or something like that.

Next day i wanted to logg in when i was home but got a screen saying that the account is banned. 2 weeks later i got an email saying it was because someone else knows my login details. I also could fill out a form to prove im the owner but havent heard from ankama for 2-3 weeks now so im guessing its lost forever.

2-3 weeks... not the slowest reply iv heard of, but if you take into account the time of year, and the fact that school holidays started a week ago, i guess they are busy, i'd send a reminder or question progress, but nothing to demanding for them. and dont expect a reply till a week into Jan at the earliest.

350401.jpg