• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Decker

LET'S DO STUFF

Level 35 Osa! I wanna do stuff with IV people, let's get something going or maybe not or maybe yes!

IGN: Raku

200 Osa (Echo) | 199 Feca (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

i just started a osa waiting for sram to come out my IGN is Killer Cambo

Amano-Ginji - 200 Sac * * * *
-Blanka- - 167 Sadi *
-Blanket- - 200 Eni * *
Chun-Lii - 200 Panda * * *
Shootin-Blank - 200 Cra

prof list http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/123373-blankas-prof-list/page__pid__1212022#entry1212022

knightdance1.gifyello.gifknightdance4.gifknightdance3.gif

Needs more gob dungeon. o3o

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

Almost lvl 42 sac

dm4a2r.gif

Level 20* Osa looking to whore Gob dungeon, hurt mobs too high-level for our own good, destroy hoodlums. o3o Oh, my name is Cimun. o3o

Edited by -Sydney-

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

Do you still need the closed beta codes and what not? I tried Wakfu out in its early stages but have not been back in a while.

May try it out some night just to see what it's like ... hang with some of you cool kids from IV :P

sig-45.png

Retired chars

<Shika> Purinsinian, Orko, Cadabra

<Rushu> Purinova, Altorova, Haersin

To play on the Nox server, yea. Remington is open, though.

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

Pushing my early forties, still haven't met anyone for real from IV :(

Assuming Kyck's IGN is Kyck, also if you were in a previous closed beta you may still have access to this one so it doesn't hurt to try!

I was able to get on last night and bob around for a bit. Like certain parts of it ... don't like others but that may just be because of my limited experience with it. A lot of things just seem overly complicated. Panda's barrel. Feca's glyphs. And they seem to be AP sinks ... which lends to not using them much which, in turn, leads to them not getting leveled to the point where they might be really good. Oh, and Rogue's detonator forces you to blow yourself up if you use it right away ><

sig-45.png

Retired chars

<Shika> Purinsinian, Orko, Cadabra

<Rushu> Purinova, Altorova, Haersin

Pushing my early forties, still haven't met anyone for real from IV :(

Assuming Kyck's IGN is Kyck, also if you were in a previous closed beta you may still have access to this one so it doesn't hurt to try!

lol my IGN is Almost, or Rayku lvl 42 fire sac/ lvl 31 fire iop

dm4a2r.gif

lol my IGN is Almost, or Rayku lvl 42 fire sac/ lvl 31 fire iop

Oh! Then we already met :D

"It was almost nice meeting you", remember?

I was able to get on last night and bob around for a bit. Like certain parts of it ... don't like others but that may just be because of my limited experience with it. A lot of things just seem overly complicated. Panda's barrel. Feca's glyphs. And they seem to be AP sinks ... which lends to not using them much which, in turn, leads to them not getting leveled to the point where they might be really good. Oh, and Rogue's detonator forces you to blow yourself up if you use it right away ><

Just use boombot for detonating, not to mention he can kick bombs around and tank hits. As for glyphs and barrel, you need to level your elementary spells to make them useable, alot of classes take like 20 or so levels to take form. Anyhow, we started up Action Bastards on Nox, brak guild there, pretty sure if you go to brak you'll see us running around since it's mostly baron. lol.

Edited by Yeasty

Rushu

200 Sadida

200 Enu

200 Panda

Oh! Then we already met :D

"It was almost nice meeting you", remember?

haha were you the osa from sufokia? I can't remember everyone I run into decides to do a pun with my name

dm4a2r.gif

haha were you the osa from sufokia? I can't remember everyone I run into decides to do a pun with my name

Osa from Bonta :P We met at Kara.

I'd totally join you guys on Wakfu, but I don't want all my stuff to get wiped in 3-4 months. :( I have a level 35 (or so) Eni but it's on Remington. I'll probably play on Nox when beta ends so that I can actually find English speaking people.

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

The game is shit when playing alone. >_>

• Like 2

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

I hear that! Add me :) whisper "Almost"

dm4a2r.gif

I'll make a panda on Nox soon!!!

ps: cuff needs to write a wakfu guide xD he's so good at explaining this weird game ahaha!

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

I'll make a panda on Nox soon!!!

ps: cuff needs to write a wakfu guide xD he's so good at explaining this weird game ahaha!

I'm dead tired right now but I'll start a post in the wakformatory and fall asleep writing so when I wake up I remember to do it!

Im a level 20 osa on Remington, Ackyukri, if anyone else Is on remington.

signature.png

So a little update. o3o I'm now a 40 Osa (Cimun... Semen :D) and a 30 Sadi (Manseed). Both are Bontnubs. I love to spam Gob dungeon but am willing to do much more! With a 3rd person, Boowolf mobs are thuper fun... so lez do that!

Currently 8 AP on the Osa (10 in DRGN form) with a focus on air and fire spells. Earth tree is almost untouched. 8 AP water/air on the Sadi. Trying to level the earth branch but I iz lazy and those spells suck my bawz. :(

I'm trying to go for 10 base AP on both - wakfu is le shit with low AP but not so bad with low damage. I cannot, for the life of me, drop a Scara hat or second Scara cape. No idea how to get a Goultard yet and haven't started the hunt for Dragolyres. :x

I know there's a wipe coming... in 2 months (plenty of time to have fun). 2 months is a long time so let's play as if there's no wipe, kthx. ;o

I HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A 6 YEAR OLD AND AM FAR TOO POMPOUS TO READ THAT, BUT FEEL FULLY QUALIFIED TO COMMENT ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THIS IS REALLY ABOUT. HERE'S MY RESPONSE THAT WON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD.

I want people to play with at Boowolves in the Sadida Kingdom. Be aware that there's been a level 90+85 alt dickwaddle aggressing people there lately.

Edited by -Sydney-

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

Hey Syd, I'd love to tag along with your guys for some hunts.

Almost- lvl 51 fire sac. 9ap slowly going for an earth build though.

Kyck- lvl 27 air iop. Your regular tofu set nub, going full air till about lvl 91 then 10ap fire build ^^

Also if anyone is willing to post their own classes/class builds feel free to share because I have no idea what class I want to start off with after beta

dm4a2r.gif

When are you usually on? o3o I'm on after 10:30pm on M-W-F, after 8:30pm T and Th, then whenever on the weekends. EST, of course.

Edited by -Sydney-

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

Im usually on everyday after 7:30. Mountain Time

dm4a2r.gif

I'll totally come to boowolves! Want me dat boowish set <.<