• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
MarkB

DOFUS SERVER LEGENDS

So you say SOVIET was the highest lvl Sram and the best PvP'er... and this is your case... against him? xD

I think the point is that he was the best and it wasn't someone else, he was unique at the time. I remember the Moon Island tournement, It was things like this that hyped him up.

I dont know, its hard to have respect for people who were "best" just because there was noone else on their class/level at the time, so noone to really compare with, and right after there was some competition, they quit to "stay legendary". Its the same with people who "owned" others with 17ap sets, and when there is the same cap for everyone - they cant compete and quit...

• Like 5

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

I never played a sram back then, but I'm sure it was hard to kill other players that had 2k hp when you could stay invis and dagger for 3-4 turns.

200 Iop -- Pku
200 Enu -- Showboat
200 Eni -- Scam
199 Sram -- Hubris

Some in this list are not lvl 200 but they are awesome human beings/players/chars i've met or admire:

Milo-The-Slimedog, Sunny, Klayton, Baeumchen, Nohart, EssenceOfSuperiority, Jseu, Firebelle, OnlyHope,

MorganObree (sorry if i mispelled), Shelor, PixieCorpse, blackandwhite-knight, Cicada, Naso, Bets, Vor,

Shura, Peridot, Alundra

Tikibear and most of the people that have been in the Pulp Fiction guild.

Braz (previously Braz-Archer and Brazilian-Archer)

DarkChlor deserves a mention but Soviet was of course unstoppable when i started playing dofus.

I use to idolize Cheska hoping i could be as strong as he was but he too quit playing.

To add havent seen Jiri mentioned yet. OTTOMAN-EMPIRE made an sram hes first char was Feca and always being aggro in astrub just below the astrub zaap,he made an sram because he was being killed always by a sadida forgot the name lol..i dont think it was DepecheMode but good old days xD.

pasaway.png

Level 100 Fishermen Level 100 Fishmonger

DarkChlor deserves a mention but Soviet was of course unstoppable when i started playing dofus.

I use to idolize Cheska hoping i could be as strong as he was but he too quit playing.

To add havent seen Jiri mentioned yet. OTTOMAN-EMPIRE made an sram hes first char was Feca and always being aggro in astrub just below the astrub zaap,he made an sram because he was being killed always by a sadida forgot the name lol..i dont think it was DepecheMode but good old days xD.

Ottoman was bow-to-the-prince, and janissaries.

Kro, MMT and depechemode were some high ranked sadidas back then. Altho i'm sure there were some other sadis i hadn't heard of still.

Does anyone remember HIM on rushu?

Ya, i believe the guy is still around.

Nope.

Ottoman was bow-to-the-prince, and janissaries.

Kro, MMT and depechemode were some high ranked sadidas back then. Altho i'm sure there were some other sadis i hadn't heard of still.

Ya, i believe the guy is still around.

I'll top some names.

Depechemode

Wetfrombirth

Countre-coupe

-Cloudy-

MMT

Sek (whom i heard got banned at some point)

Ryuma (my old eca guildie and idol at very low levels!)

Wonger (-Ooo, -Mmm, Showboat,etc)tha epic team

Taliron

-CastorTroy-

Osamondas

pollyboy

The-Enu-In-Black

Heaven-Shall-Burn

Phucker! >: (since the early days competing with me camping tha damn LC nest for LC spawn!) >:

Antiz

EsTygo

-mUzOn- was best rushu sram at that time, even tho SOVIET was higher level than him.Pretty sure that muz had won that pvp event that had took place in the ankama inn anyways.

Youssef-Terrorist for being the first level 10 to kill the kwismas minotoball and get the shield in 2010! that's a true legend!

And Veledia for being against me to keeping rank 10 bonta for so long, constantly chasing me around. Those days were fun i'd say now, even tho i hated it back then.xD

EDIT: I don't actually think you guys did mean legends with this topic, more like mentioning alot of people from the old days, there cant really be so many legends imo XD.

nominating yourself to be a legend is pretty hilarious tbh xD

Surely people do care about who others think is a legend and who aren't just as much as you do.

Auraclea yo.

loooool men we speaking about international servers here. no frenchies!

Edited by Fyorl
Removed name shaming.

(Team) Thuck: gonna go gym, need to cut for goultard

(Alliance) Rasta-Rokets: serveur don't actif

(Trade) Ryu-roo: lf a 200 jeweller can pay

[19:02] (Trade) Stan-eni: sell [Orchid and Crimson Seemyool] 9m / [Crimson Seemyool] 2m/ [Golden and Orchid Seemyool] 3m all camel !!!!

If nobody has mentioned him yet: Sambo on Shika was legend. He introduced price dumping on Shika crafting markets but not to annoy others but rather because he wanted for everybody to be able to afford the crafts. To him, getting up in the morning, cutting trees or mining for an hour before going to work and then more in the evening was a normal ritual rather than chore. That way he managed to get just about all profs to lvl 100 in no time. Amazing what he achieved and he would also be one reason why I would never call Anatoly a nice player, as he harassed Sambo just out of spite. Sambo was very nice to everybody and funny, too! :lol:

• Like 2

Shika

• Tagor (Xelor)
  • Prince (Eni)
  • Ileoni (Enu)
  • Princessa (Eni)
  • Manisa (Panda)
  • Diavola (Sram)
  • et al.

woot im there :D

As much as people hate him malt goes on the list as well.

Compleo

Comp, i would like to point out that 75% of the people that do hate me are just cause they wish they were half of what i am on the game. thats all. cheers =).

• Like 1

[19:02] (Trade) Stan-eni: sell [Orchid and Crimson Seemyool] 9m / [Crimson Seemyool] 2m/ [Golden and Orchid Seemyool] 3m all camel !!!!

Or possibly because you say shit like that...

• Like 9

Alpha Centauri

If you say so =) everyone is entitled to his own opinion, But i do know how things are on rushu, after being on it for a longass time around on here.

It ain't shit, it' facts. And nowadays, i do not even say that to brag, i used to do that back then. But it didn't look good in my eyes to see what comp said about malt, so i thought i'll clarify.

The legends I remember were the Brakmarians who haunted Bonta and made it feel unsafe. MMT, WetFromBirth, etc. The highlight of this chapter of Dofus being the large-scale invasion of Bonta, a war was fought for what I am sure was hours on the steps of the militia as we could not keep them in jail. Many killers followed such as Swelte making the likes of Feudala unsafe and Bumblebee generally being the antagonist of Rushu.

These people had a large effect on the game for a lot of people, though on the other side of the coin you have the leaders such as Sambatraube and Youbutsu. Not everyone with influence was trying to kill everyone (well, not all of the time).

The longest list would be the strong or otherwise those who have earned a certain degree of respect. This list would be different for everyone but you would see the same names cropping up here and there. My own list is mostly populated by active participants from the glory days of prisms and active members of IV.

• Like 1

sig4l.jpg

My own list is mostly populated by active participants from the glory days of prisms ... .

too general, even the people that used to actually cheat their wings on prisms did prisms, but on the whole, i agree, many big name people used to break in bonta so often for agressing. Back when i was bonta, i had seen both contre-coup and wetfrombirth alot in there at bonta zaap with wings up.

As soon as i went brak, i could say i started doing that alot myself too, it is weird to see how bontas rarely ever do that though.(pvp died since people started making their own armies though sadly, due to ganging i guess)

People would be doing leveling on bonta cemetery mobs and suddenly jump you in a fair 1 vs 1 aggress, with the ONLY intention to gain honour, with no hate or sense of revenge for any personal offenses (unlike nowadays)

Out of point. Would be fun to see better enhancements from ankama in the war aspect between alignments, maybe some sort of minigame.

Edited by Maltese-Killer

OTTOMAN-EMPIRE made an sram hes first char was Feca and always being aggro in astrub just below the astrub zaap,he made an sram because he was being killed always by a sadida forgot the name lol..i dont think it was DepecheMode but good old days xD.

Might be thinking of -NIBAS-.

Might be thinking of -NIBAS-.

Hahaha Ya him!! How could anyone forget -Nibas-..He was an awsome sadida too..xD..Nibas > Depeche...i still like cheska better though..haha

pasaway.png

Level 100 Fishermen Level 100 Fishmonger

Devilx from rushah. mellow.gif

Nobody remember Rakshen from Rushu?:P (Chance Eca),also guild Najemnicy (-Boski-) was pain in ass as i remember in old times...but some mentioned already "Boski" so whatever. (also Rakshen was Swordmisth (high lvl) meybe not highest, but someone should remember him:) well it depends from own perspective.. how we see it..as"legendary person" "own" behavior ftw, and fukc my language:)

If nobody has mentioned him yet: Sambo on Shika was legend. He introduced price dumping on Shika crafting markets but not to annoy others but rather because he wanted for everybody to be able to afford the crafts. To him, getting up in the morning, cutting trees or mining for an hour before going to work and then more in the evening was a normal ritual rather than chore. That way he managed to get just about all profs to lvl 100 in no time. Amazing what he achieved and he would also be one reason why I would never call Anatoly a nice player, as he harassed Sambo just out of spite. Sambo was very nice to everybody and funny, too! :lol:

Sambo-Uk the osa, leader of Love and Peace Guild, I was in his guild and he was awesome, Good Old Days!

Diablos-Soul : 200 Int/Support Osa

Milo : 199 Wisdom/Chance/Strength Enu

Sakhra : 16x Strength nub Panda

Darcos-Soul : 19x Chance/Strength Osa [sleeping]

Haven't played in ages so I don't know any new guys. Soviet used to do very well though, Wetfrom as well. Youb became pretty known with Blank. OneManArmy might not be so known but definitely one of the better earlier players.

The one Cra from Interference, forgot her name. Ivy something?

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4ed520e38a55e545091706

Quit Dofus, playing WoW.

Feel free to add me.

Horde side.

Doomhammer - lvl 80 Death Knight - Aggroteck / lvl 80 Rogue - Psyclon

Outland - lvl 80 Warlock - Reflectyca / lvl 80 Druid - Aggroteck

IGN - Reflectyca - Dead lvl 199 Vitality/Wisdom Xelor.

IGN - grishnackh. - Dead lvl 150 Sram.

IGN - Grishnackh-. - Dead lvl 156 Sram.

Haven't played in ages so I don't know any new guys. Soviet used to do very well though, Wetfrom as well. Youb became pretty known with Blank. OneManArmy might not be so known but definitely one of the better earlier players.

The one Cra from Interference, forgot her name. Ivy something?

meow grishy. Ivytea, Wonger's cra. one that used fire forged killa :P

meow grishy. Ivytea, Wonger's cra. one that used fire forged killa :P

Hey malt :3 Yeah that's the one, seriously I've forgotten so many names.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4ed520e38a55e545091706

Quit Dofus, playing WoW.

Feel free to add me.

Horde side.

Doomhammer - lvl 80 Death Knight - Aggroteck / lvl 80 Rogue - Psyclon

Outland - lvl 80 Warlock - Reflectyca / lvl 80 Druid - Aggroteck

IGN - Reflectyca - Dead lvl 199 Vitality/Wisdom Xelor.

IGN - grishnackh. - Dead lvl 150 Sram.

IGN - Grishnackh-. - Dead lvl 156 Sram.

There was this guy in Shika, he was known as an Incarnam jack the ripper because of all the people he pvped and defeated, I was only a nub back then and he was and still is my inspiration to one day become a great sadida. He's name was DualCoreVahn and he was a charismatic iop worthy of his nickname, everybody that would challenge him he owned, that guy practically ran Incarnam and became the charsimatic and scary leader similar to that of al capone's style of running a mob.

Also there was a sexy lvl 60 enu there too, although I forgot his name he was damage build and He too had the potential to be great... too bad they both left...

Edited by ItinkeryourBells

Wow, I'm sorta amazed this topic is still active after all this time. :)

• Like 1

rak-sig.png

Wow, I'm sorta amazed this topic is still active after all this time. :)

It wasn't, until you posted... Lmfao

It wasn't, until you posted... Lmfao

Recent enough in my books. :) kthx

rak-sig.png

Long time since I was here and damn, brings back many memories even though my brain is quite fucked up.

Anyone know what these old guys/girls do nowadays?

I miss the golden days of Rushu, when me and Nakor made GH and also Nakor dropped the first Tailor-recipe or whatever it was called.

Wonder if my accounts are still active :o

AmnestyX.png