DOFUS SERVER LEGENDS

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or possibly because you say shit like that...

You're not going to fit in very well here.

Okay, guys. If so, I nominate Yuna as the (probably) best exo-mage. Everybody should know him and his products. ;)

HAS SOMEONE NOT INFORMED YOU HOW TO TURN CAPS LOCK OFF?

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Almost every time I log on and say something in /b or /r, I get people PMing me "Omg! I know you!" It's a nice little E-Peen boost :D

I'm the aermyne legend because... Well I'm the first one to post here and say I am!!!! Plus I have cookies, don't fuck with me!

Yeah even though I extremely dislike Rambo, they did give him a staute. >.>

• Like 2

Nick/Odie/Matt is probably one of the biggest legends on Rosal. They have accomplished alot in their career and was first on alot of things such as when Oldnick (eni) became Rosals first lvl 200, they did alot of AP mages back when it wasn't that popular and all that stuff.

Also, there have been/is rumors about them 'cooperating' a bit too much with mods, actually more the other way around, the mods cooperating too much with them. At least if you listen to the rumors ;)

Nick/Odie/Matt is probably one of the biggest legends on Rosal. They have accomplished alot in their career and was first on alot of things such as when Oldnick (eni) became Rosals first lvl 200, they did alot of AP mages back when it wasn't that popular and all that stuff.

Also, there have been/is rumors about them 'cooperating' a bit too much with mods, actually more the other way around, the mods cooperating too much with them. At least if you listen to the rumors ;)

Wasn't there an Enu in The Home who got to 200 first? :huh:

• Like 1

SDopieTRANS.png

heh Myriad beats everyone on Rosal! Chupacabre was first lvl 200 on Rosal. And screenshots are not rumours xD. Other than that yeah, everyone knows/heard of Nick/Odie/Matt (and their RL friends who ocassionally played on their chars - my first "face to face" encounter with their xelor was very unpleasant cuz I refused to die in 1vs1 on my eni in almost 6 hour long fight - long before headhunter) so they do qualify indeed.

Worst Kimbo in the arena team you have ever seen. Proud member of Die with me at Kralove team. Bankrunnerwhenbusy...lvl 10 int osa, Mewitchudie...lvl 10 str sadida, Cowgirlfarmer...lvl 2x str sadida, Raztakajakjama level 10 xelor. Guild: Twisted Empire.

rosal legends? how bout mistaken, seek-n-destroy, sunny, magic-light all the old school stuff.

Steamer

Roublard

Masq

Panda

I can tell you one zato legend... ME!

(what am I meant to say?)

the truth ;)

zato legends probably dadum/mag - both expert trolls though mag seems to have died down lately =[

magicstrans.png

Magics- 198 int (sadly) ossa (chance/wis/int ) Amia- 193 str cra (str/wis )

Adrissa-199 str iop (str/wis/agi )

100 hammersmith / hammer magus

SOVIET, xNbtx, NIBAS, brings back memories thinking about those days

200 Iop -- Pku
200 Enu -- Showboat
200 Eni -- Scam
199 Sram -- Hubris

Might offend you lot but doesn't anyone else think being popular in a game is like winning the special olympics? Unless you're known to be like the nicest person ever or something. But if you're known to be the person who never logs out and has accomplished anything and everything because you do nothing else, then yea, special olympics

• Like 1

Although he has the fame of being a noob, Badhood was the first lvl200 of Spiritia, therefore being one of the most famous brazilian players. There are also many other known for being very nice/influent players..

Sorry for the bad english!

Spiritia team Gameover.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

main: sac200 / cra200 / eni200 / enu200 / iop200 / cra200 / pan199 / fec199

subs: enu195 / eca192 / osa186 / mas178 / enu168 / enu151 / enu143 / xel137

Kringlove AP #1: Success! (11 tries)

Kringlove AP #2: Success! (62 tries)

Nose Ring MP #1: WIP (10 tries)

Although he has the fame of being a noob, Badhood was the first lvl200 of Spiritia, therefore being one of the most famous brazilian players. There are also many other known for being very nice/influent players..

"Legends" would be divided between the really good guys and the guys the nabs know and love, like, I think Tau would be in that list, even tho I think the only reason would be the character being old and in an old guild D:

But Badhood, no doubt, at least he's not an asshole. (that i know of)

Edited by Lotuz

200 Iop Lotuz

200 Enu Alyas

199 Eni Demoncrusher

199 Xelor Thousandyears

199 Panda Vyi

199 Sac Lotuz-Blood / 160+ Sram Shadow-Ravenclaw

199 Feca Lotuz-Shield

199 Osa Undead-Dahlia / 195 Cra Lotuz-Range / 180+ Zobal Popsycho

And his retired enu army.

"Legends" would be divided between the really good guys and the guys the nabs know and love, like, I think Tau would be in that list, even tho I think the only reason would be the character being old and in an old guild D:

But Badhood, no doubt, at least he's not an asshole. (that i know of)

Tau 4ever.

Well, don't really knew Badhood so can't say anything about him. Just know that Tau is awesome! And Vcent of course...

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

I don't know if he was a legend.. by the way in Ereziah (the italian server) the most famous player was Lordwarrior.. a iop, who was the first lvl 200 of the server.

Hated by most of people due to his swashbuckler behaviour, he recently got a permanent ban as he was selling kamas (voices said he was able to earn up to 2.000€ per month) laugh.gif

Edited by dsan