• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Kayessa

(please delete/close)

Ciao! Welcome to Kay's Art Thread !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==FOR THE LATEST DRAWINGS CHECK THE LAST PAGE==
Edited by Kayessa
  • Like 6

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

60_60-0.png We Come in Peace & Alpha Centauri 60_60-0.png

Kayessa 18X Sacrier ● Influenzia 19X Eniripsa ● Golias nub Masqueraider

Avo-Cantigas nub Enu ● Azeitona nub Ecaflip

Calyse Earth/Fire Ecaflip ● Vuroja Air/Water Masqueraider

Marioneta Osamodas ● Adeus Invejosas Enutrof ● Copinho de Leite Pandawa

Sheyla-Pt 19X Agi Xelor ● Fausto 14X Masq ● Cult 14X Str Iop ● Triss 14X Cha Enu ● Emerge 12X Cha Enu ● Valete 13X Str Panda

Heh, you weren't lieing when you said you were alot better now. :P

Very nice work! biggrin.gif

Teehee,I told you c: Thankies Cab -3-

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

Sheyla-Pt 19X Agi Xelor ● Fausto 14X Masq ● Cult 14X Str Iop ● Triss 14X Cha Enu ● Emerge 12X Cha Enu ● Valete 13X Str Panda

HOLY JESUS you draw a LOT, like ten drawings per month. That's ten times more than me x_x fuck.

You need to number these or something, there's no way for me to comment on them xD I LOVE your Gypse xelor towards the top; seriously good curves, structure and NAILED the composition. Your marker pen dragoturkey looks so vibrant in your Alentejo drawing; I can't take my eyes off it. My favourite after the Gypse is probably your Kayessa, Ladro and Ben for the awesome shading and levels of dimensional depth in the drawing - it's a really nice effect.

Your style's brilliant! Kind of Disney folds in your clothing (which RULES - nobody understands folds like an animation studio), but everything else - and especially the faces - really reminds me of a lot of French character artists, despite of the subject matter being Dofus. Commercial French character artists are, in my opinion, generally the only ones who can stand up to and often beat Japanese character artists B-) The only thing I could really critique is your tools - I would never sacrifice a sketch to lined paper, and I think your pencil drawings could stand out a lot more and have a lot more contrast if you used a darker pencil (I hope I'm right in thinking that most, but certainly not all, of your pencil sketches are in HB - I think you'd do better with a 2B or darker pencil).

And you're 16? Ohh man.

Incidentally, I'm friends with Ian in RL (know him from my brother's school), and it's awesome to see all this paraphernalia of him and his ridiculous hair. Keep it up. Keep everything up. And knock us dead ;)

TasteMyAnime.png

Visit my DeviantArt page for my manga aaaart. Click above for my ratings on ~150 anime & manga.

LOVE ! wub.gif

nixsig_zps558662e5.png

BACK ON ILY

@Taste: Ahah xD 10 times a month? Much more than that! Specially when school starts again ( Drawing all the time during lessons I need to pay attention ftw. )

Oh dont worry,the next posts wont be as big as this one ^^' This one was just...90 of the drawings I did before ( theres so much more than just 90 xD ). Now that I finally posted all of these old things(which took me two hours to upload and write the post xD ),the next posts will probably only have like...1~10 sketches usually. Well not now because school hasnt started yet,for me,it only starts in like...10 days? -3- So til then it'll probably be less than 10. xD

;u; I still have a lot to improve about my style,and thanks! Oh and about the sketches on lined papers,those are the old ones,when I finally started studying arts and showed that to my teacher he was all like "MOTHER OF GOD. YOU. STOP DRAWING IMMEDIATLY ON LINED PAPER. If I catch you drawing again on lined or squared papers...!!! Oh and get a sketchbook! You should have your sketches organized!" well he didnt exactly say that but yeah he bothered me a lot about it for some time until I actually started doing it right xD He also talked to me about my sketches. ^^' I know the lines are really uhm...how can I say it in english...."soft"? ;u; That's something I still need to work on aswell. And lol,2B? xD But that's...super dark! And recently i've found how super awesome the magnificent 2H pencil is! Hnggg I love drawing with it xD Its perfect for sketches ;u;

You know Uncle Ian o: Poke his hair for me then! xD And thanks again ^^

@Nix & Mr-Fancypants: Thanks! ^^

Edited by Kayessa

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

very picture heavy! :lol: Well worth the load though

I especially love that redBanana Jerkyw glasses character you did for school. Nice work

sig.jpg.aba2edd93bc872360d0be46cb99c5da6.jpg

@IamGo: Thanks! ^^ And what do you mean by red banana....thing? xD;; ;u; I got a bit confused there ahah,but I think I know which picture youre talking about xD

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

Edited by Kayessa

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

Just gonna leave here some chibi sketches....Did all these in 5 minutes,they're unfinished tho. Chibi Pandawas,Iops and Xelors c:

I had to darken the colour because the colour I was using to sketch was a really bright green and idk about your screens,it would probably hurt your eyes or you wouldnt be able to see it ( my screen tends to make things look a bit darker and stuff. )

Tell me if this colour is fine or if I should change it xD Just in case you cant see it well or something...

dofuschibis1.png

Which 3 classes should I draw next as chibis? c: Feel free to ask me to draw your character as a chibi btw. These are simple and quick to do.

Masq for me? :3

I like the hair tufts on the pandawas :] and how their legs are nice and curved but still solid.

<- You could do my eniripsa if you want!

Oh yeah, and the colour's fine for visibility. Maybe something blue this time, though?

Edited by Taste

TasteMyAnime.png

Visit my DeviantArt page for my manga aaaart. Click above for my ratings on ~150 anime & manga.

Edited by Kayessa

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

Lovely art. Only thing I have a problem with, is somewhere near the start of the first post, you drew a Solomonk. The symbol on a Solomonk is actually the Chinese symbol for "gold", which looks like this: 金

Everything else is lovely and amazing!

ImpsSig02.png

@Ebony Sable: Thanks! ^^ Ah,yes,I know about that ;u; I wasnt sure what it looked like,when I drew that,if I remember correctly,I was at school so I really didnt have any reference picture of the symbol. It bothers me too now that I look at it again ahah xD

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

Sooooo....much....amazingggg....DRAWINGS! <3 you inspire me to draw more often!

meandjae.png

ohmy.gif I'm in love with your chibis unsure.gif

Retired - Sometimes I log on to chat and breed mounts a bit, if I don't answer it's probably because I forgot the game online.

2vb356u.png

wowowow. best thread on IV. ever! loving the xelor with the minifoux in particular. and your other xelors. and your chibis. and.. and..

Hiroe eni

Quark enu

@Taste: I'll draw an eni for you when I wake up. ^^ It's 3AM atm so... :c Which equips should the eni have?

185px-Livitinem_Hat_6.png120px-Amunita.png120px-Stringsecticide.png

120px-Deadly_Night_Cape.png120px-Fungal_Ring.png120px-Pierced_Boots.png120px-Kringlove.png120px-Axe_Cidental.png

He heals more than Mother Theresa :P good luck!

TasteMyAnime.png

Good lord that was alot of pictures, but they are all cwute and awesome.

Me lieky

signature.png

Taste,here's your eni ^^' I know there's a few errors,such as one of the arms being bigger than the other,and also one of the hands looks...a bit weird. I'm too lazy to fix it

@rhadster,l-mary-l & RavenAckros: Glad you like ^^ Oh and rhad,that's the first time someone tells me that...thanks! ^__^

@Hiroe: Well that's...best thread on IV? o: I...dont think so xD; It's not all that great,really. Thanks anyway! ^^

Okay now that i've finished that...*goes to sleep* ;u;

Edited by Kayessa

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

Wow! That's some serious talent you've got! Looking forward to seeing more of these. :3

71Dq4HB.png

:]] awesome!! I've got gnarled wizardy ears and badass wings as well as a chest that could deflect bullets, couldn't have asked for more. And damn, those pantaloons are looking hot. Sweet job! <3

TasteMyAnime.png

Rofl I remember this stuff! As always your art is amazing~

@Cajun-kun: Thanks -3- There will be a lot more coming :D

@Taste: Hahah,I actually had some problems with the wings XD Took me a bit to make them look right,and even so i'm still not very happy with the result -u-; Glad you liked,tho. ^^

@Koffee nub: I forgot to post a lot of stuff I drew for you and Rea now that I think of it. :c But atm i'm too lazy to go look for them in my 1903819739812 folders. xD And thanks -w-

Edited by Kayessa

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of