• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
TDN-Reazon

The Dofus Network :: Casting Call

Hello everyone, today I am here to ask for some help. As you know I created another thread regarding my channel : The Dofus Network cool.gif

I promised to have content regarding professions , classes and dungeons. Then I realized that since Dofus is such a developed game, that has so much content to offer. I cannot possibly do this on my own.

So I decided that instead of me being the only person adding content to TDN, why don't I get some of YOU to help out?

We can call it a Dofus Community Channel. Where every day gamers, who are well experienced in a certain class or area of the game, can contribute to helping those who are in need.

If you want to be a part of this, then you have some things to think about before you "apply" to be part of TDN.

To write a Character Guide :

- You must have that class in the 170+ Range. (Determines whether you've actually gained enough experience to be considered an expert on the class)

- Be very experienced with all the types (str, cha, int, agi) that the class can become (The more class types you know the better, but I will take an Int Cra guide, if thats the only thing you really know)

- Provide exceptional HD footage, to accompany your guide. (such as showing stats/spells/equipment)

- Willing to do Commentary. If not, then I can do it for you, but it helps if you can do it yourself.

- Willing to put 110% Effort into what you are creating.

To write a Profession Guide :

I would be good if whoever is writing a profession guide on Farmers , then you make another guide on Bakers.

The same goes for Hunter > Butcher , Fisherman > Fishmonger.

- Must be level 100 In the professions.

- Provide Background info such as, what sells best, what routes to take to maximize gathering, and whats best for raising the levels of the class (crafting)

- Provide exceptional HD footage, to accompany your guide.

- Willing to do Commentary. If not, then I can do it for you, but it helps if you can do it yourself.

To be part of the Dungeon Walkthrough :

- Be able to run a dungeon with ease, so that the videos are enough to show what is happening, but not too long so people lose interest.

- Be able to discuss the strategies involved with beating the dungeon itself, and what things to look out for.

- Provide info on what classes are the most effective to bring to each dungeon.

- Provide info on what drops are worth the most for each dungeon.

All credit to the writer of the guide will be given in each video. I wont be claiming any of these as mine.

For some, this may be alot to take in, but it is completely up to you if you're willing to be part of this.

Extra Info :

COMMENTARY : MUST HAVE a clear voice, preferably no thick accents. I don't want people to be turned away because they can't really understand what you are saying.

If you find that you are not able to do a commentary on your guide , then I can help you out or find someone who can. All you have to do is provide a written guide that I can read, and use it for the commentary.

Contact Info :

AIM : Gr3naid

MSN : Grenaid@live.com

Email : TheDofusNetwork@hotmail.com

I hope some people are willing to help out on this. If you have anything that you think I should add to this, please post below and let me know. Constructive criticism is welcome!

This is to help people who are not too familiar with a certain part of the game, so why not do a nice thing and help out?smile.gif

EDIT July 27th , 2011 :

I am on the Rushu Server! SO if you find it too hard to figure out how to work some of the recording software, in order to film things such as a dungeon. Then you can PM me, so I can join you in the dungeon and record us going through it!

For those making class guides, PM me with your IGN , Server , and Class you are writing the guide on, so I can keep a tally on which ones are being done.

Edited by TDN-Reazon

So...this is kind of like Dofus wiki? Just a little more advanced?

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

It's a LOT more advanced and I actually REALLY love the idea. Although my Panda is yet to reach level 170, I think I know much enough about this class to try to come up with something. I'll work on it later as I get some spare time.

mittenztrans.png

Mittenz - level 200 chance Pandawa

Only real trouble for me, I'm just too lazy and have a hard time going on with a project until the end

Fe-Kra - Agi cra 19x

~Back to Rosal

Visit my Art Thread

PLEASE set aside your laziness to try and help those who are in need of real up to date guides!

For those who have already determined that they want to create a guide on a certain class / profession / dungeon . Please PM me with your IGN , server , and what class you are doing. I want to keep track of the classes that are being made, so I don't miss any.

LOOK BACK AT FIRST POST FOR THE EDITS

So...this is kind of like Dofus wiki? Just a little more advanced?

Yes, its a place where people can go to and find up to date Video guides on the certain classes, professions and dungeons. This is not completely taking over the wiki, because people will still go to the wiki for information on items and such things like that.

Edited by TDN-Reazon

I really, REALLY like this. ;)

*cough check your e-mail cough*

meandjae.png

I think that in the dungeon walkthrough section, you shouldn't "- Provide info on what classes are the most effective to bring to each dungeon. " but rather discuss ways in which characters would be beneficial. Cookie cutters are no fun and being discriminated for having a certain character in a team is even less fun, not to mention it wouldn't help all the players looking at the guide

I think that in the dungeon walkthrough section, you shouldn't "- Provide info on what classes are the most effective to bring to each dungeon. " but rather discuss ways in which characters would be beneficial. Cookie cutters are no fun and being discriminated for having a certain character in a team is even less fun, not to mention it wouldn't help all the players looking at the guide

This might just be what you said reworded, but I think it would be best to describe what needs to be done to specific monsters and the consequences for failing to do this. Then the viewers would be free to assemble their team to best combat the monsters with the characters that are available to them.

Thanks for all the inputs! I am taking everything into consideration and have actually had a few people volunteer to write guides :)

We still need people to write more guides and videos! so dont be afraid to help out :)

I am a shikan Osamodas, will I guess a combo between me, and sydney from rushu can do some good osamodas guide, since we are an osa addicted freaks xD

Well done and great idea,

Diablos-Soul : 200 Int/Support Osa

Milo : 199 Wisdom/Chance/Strength Enu

Sakhra : 16x Strength nub Panda

Darcos-Soul : 19x Chance/Strength Osa [sleeping]

Great idea! especially the dungeon walkthrough part, wiki always lack info on some of the dungs. I'm not sure how i can help, but if you need a quick guide on some professions, I'm all yours, see my sig for a list of my profs :D

Server: Aermyne

Guild: Leader of Critical Hit

Professions:

Gathering Professions:

Lvl 100 Lumberjack; Lvl100 Miner; Lvl 100 Alchemist, Lvl 100 Farmer/Baker; Lvl 100 Hunter/Butcher

Crafting Professions:

Lvl 100 Jeweller/Lvl 100 Jewemagus; Lvl 100 Shoemaker/Lvl 100 Shoemagus; Lvl 100 Tailor/Lvl 100 Costumagus; Lvl 100 Handyman

Smith Professions:

Lvl 100 Shovelsmith/Lvl 100 Shovelmagus; Lvl 100 Daggersmith/Lvl 100 Daggersmith Magus; Lvl 100 BowCarver/Lvl 100 Bowcarvemagus