• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
-Sydney-

Random Screenshots

4QegtzXmQTmFbEbBBfkV0A.png

Okay ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO FREE this Dragon. I want mountains of Kamas!

Ankama why ;-;

• Like 1

On 28.5.2017 at 8:48 AM, Sunbathe said:

So I found some goodies on the guild pages. 

EPpZHAF.png

mfw I haven't been on impsvillage for like 3 years really and when I randomly come here and see my guild in the random screenshots

EDIT: We also had putin adventures in ukraine in Rosal

Edited by lumoaja
  • Like 2

A seemyool that has the "load bearer" ability twice. I have been breeding for quite a while now and this is the first time I've gotten one with a double ability so I assume this is pretty rare? I breed for achievements and not for abilities so this happened by accident but I still think it's pretty cool :)

double load bearer.png

• Like 1

Meanwhile on Eratz...

nonesense 2 30 hours challenge.PNG

Edited by PGR
  • Like 1

link full stuff or riot

How to ruin the game for everyone:

•  Step 1 - Exist.

ddf237.png

• Like 6

Lul nice alliance bulletin Thesus #totallynotusingVPN

thesus7.png

• Like 5

xSRCdgX.png?1

For a moment I thought the update gave me 16 million kolossokens by mistake.

• Like 3

Turn 0: Ground zero of the experiment, the crew has entered the simulation in hopes of finding out the limits of time and space, we wish them good luck on their journey.

image0.png

Turn 21: After experiencing two disconnections from the simulation, the experiment seems to be going smoothly, servers are stable, the crew will continue.

time5.png

time10.png

Turn 23: The crew is making progress, slowly but surely.

unknown.png

Turn 50: Two more disconnects and apparently they have drastically slowed down the time, it is actually turn 70, hopefully nothing bad comes out of this.

time15.png

time20.png

Turn 105: We finally have video of the experiment from the crew, it appears that we are making a huge breakthrough.

NHjpIag.gif

Turn 138: We are still pushing the limits, one member of the crew seems to have disappeared from the simulation and is no longer responding, we will update when we know more about his situation.

image.png

Turn 138: We have contact with the lost member of the crew, it appears that he is lost in Limbo with no signs of life, yet his equipment seems intact so we will try to show you his view.

Dofus_2017-12-13_01-35-34.png

Turn 178: We have made brief contact with the lost member of the crew yet again, everything seems to be the same, will we be able to push the experiment even further beyond, or is this the end?

image2.png

Turn 178: The lost crew member is no longer advancing in time nor perceiving reality as it becomes distorted for the other crew members as well.

image3.png

Turn 178: The whole crew has been disconnected from the simulation, we are trying to restore access, hopefully we will succeed before the experiment ends prematurely.

Turn 194: It seems that the disconnection desynchronised the time perception for each member of the crew, this is extremely dangerous as they no longer have contact with one another in addition to the ever increasing abrupt disconnections from the simulation, is it possible that we are creating alternate timelines?

Turn 195: We do not seem to have control over the simulation anymore, the disconnections are becoming hard to...

Turn 201: We have taken a great risk by unplugging the crew from the simulation and trying to restore access manually, sadly the percentage of success was very low and we have lost the team along with the whole experiment, these are very sad news for us, may their sacrifice be for the greater good of knowledge as we try to collect the last data from their equipment.

Turn 250: Last retrieved video footage from the crew.

D5z00hM.gif

Turn 407: Last retrieved footage from the lost crew member.

Untitled.png

Edited by Gravestorm
  • Like 12

wtf xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

made my day

pls post on OF i wanna see ppl's reaction

• Like 1

That would make for a fun dungeon. All summons and opponents are giant. Kinda like the Cockroach dungeon, but better.

nice almanax

dofus40.png

• Like 8

Nice almanax :^)

nidas 508.jpg

• Like 7

8b3c3c99a6bd706e375c782302493869.png

Not the best way to start off the new year, logged on to one of my accounts stripped of all its items and kamas, remember to activate your ankashield people. 

Edited by Rob
obscured IPs
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, phakboi said:

Not the best way to start off the new year, logged on to one of my accounts stripped of all its items and kamas, remember to activate your ankashield people. 

What sad story, now you only have another 19 chars FeelsBadMan

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

*after nerodos left ankama*

5 hours ago, phakboi said:

Damn russian hackers

• Like 1