• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordBaloc

Eo's Equips

Eo's Equips

Level 100 Tailor, Shoemaker, Jeweler and Handyman

Prices:

Assuming all done in one crafting session:

1st Item: 5kk per slot

2nd Item: 4kk per slot

3rd Item: 2kk per slot

4th+ Item(s): Free

Maging

I offer 5 minutes of free maging with each craft.

You must supply your own runes.

You can buy another 10 minutes for 100kk. I do not enjoy maging much and do not want to spend hours trying to get that extra 2 Strength on your belt.

Brakmarian Discount

My houses are in Brak and, as such, if I'm in a city it's usually Brakmar. Therefore, I offer a discount to any braks - Buy One, Get One Free. I'll verify you're brak when you get here ... so don't send a Neut to do a Brak's job :)

Brakmarian Discount

My houses are in Brak and, as such, if I'm in a city it's usually Brakmar. Therefore, I offer a 50% discount on any and all services to Brakmar main characters. Don't show up with a level 10 Brak alt to have me make your Inky. Don't send a neutral alt either ... I will click on you to make sure you're "pushable." This is a discount explicitly for Braks.

i loved it :lol: go go brak !

And he's neutral :rolleyes:

Not no more!

Been all Brak for a few days. Forgot that when I offered to join Fuzz for some souls last night :P

You know that even if you are brak, you will see an attack option when you click on a brak, right?

I'm bonta and I have a option to attack my bonta alt ^^.

Though, the prices, at least for the clothes, are quite nice without the discount.

You know that even if you are brak, you will see an attack option when you click on a brak, right?

I'm bonta and I have a option to attack my bonta alt ^^.

Though, the prices, at least for the clothes, are quite nice without the discount.

Right ... but I'll be in the Brak w/s ... by clicking on them I can verify they're not neutral. If a Bonta wants to fight guards just to come to the workshop to get my discount then more power to them. :P

And, of course, I can always use the Char Pages.

They made it so you have the option to attack to anyone (braks/neutrals/bontas) (or you mean that you are gonna risk attack to a neautral...). Maybe because many people was checking by using alts if somebody that they don't like is not neutral with closed wings and if he was brak/bonta they attacked (but they wouldn't attack if neutral cause of the dishonour).

Also you can hide aligment at character pages (I've done that already). Though yes, most people don't know that they even exist or that them entire equipment shows up there. And most people maybe don't know the change at attack option... So I may hurted you a bit by publising this ^^. But not many people in Solar read imps so I haven't really done anything bad. o.O

Anyway, I really think that those are good prices and none should use unorthodox ways to pay even less.

Right ... but I'll be in the Brak w/s ... by clicking on them I can verify they're not neutral. If a Bonta wants to fight guards just to come to the workshop to get my discount then more power to them. :P

And, of course, I can always use the Char Pages.

Moving through either city is a joke since 2.0 :lol:

Could find some guards on a map and:

"meet me at (x,y)"

"Ok, here"

"No, stand RIGHT next to me" (as your on top of the guards tile)

"errr...."

:lol:

/off-topic voted for you in the popularity contest Mack. You and NineLives :)

They made it so you have the option to attack to anyone (braks/neutrals/bontas) (or you mean that you are gonna risk attack to a neautral...). Maybe because many people was checking by using alts if somebody that they don't like is not neutral with closed wings and if he was brak/bonta they attacked (but they wouldn't attack if neutral cause of the dishonour).

Also you can hide aligment at character pages (I've done that already). Though yes, most people don't know that they even exist or that them entire equipment shows up there. And most people maybe don't know the change at attack option... So I may hurted you a bit by publising this ^^. But not many people in Solar read imps so I haven't really done anything bad. o.O

Anyway, I really think that those are good prices and none should use unorthodox ways to pay even less.

Well, I don't have an "Attack" option on fellow braks ... so if I see that I know they are either Bonta or Neutral so they don't get the discount.

Just a head's up - I have returned after about a year off so feel free to try to reach me again for crafts.