London Expo/Dofus meetup

Not me sofo, unless other andy ties me and puts me in the boot of his car :( I'm far too lazy and antisocial for this kind of thing :/

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Omni Eliotrope

Bworker: Level 200 Str Iop

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha Panda

Мэгкатоя: Level 200 Int Eni

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awkward..

Like autoc said, I have a few more for ya... Autocthonous, me (Sofolous) and William (Ankama staff, co-host from the podcasts),in front, Xanosa (mine and autoc's son) The whole dofus crowd at T

Made it home, collapsed - then got poked to start uploading pictures. So here's some, I'll leave Sof to post some as well :) [MOD]Rhakuna and Izmar Ankama stand Autochthonous (ME!), Sofolous

I'll be there but just for a day again, all the cheap hotels are taken ¬.¬

c482adb2484d5204b31247018699087e.jpg

Four-seasons level 200 Iop and Recruitment Officer of Equilibrium

Chibisaurus level 199 Sacrier and member of Alpha Centauri
Reyla level 199 Eni and member of Voice
Captain-Pork level 199 Osa and member of Silent Wings
Member of the Cygnus Alliance

For me tickets booked this time and open return this time, so going back sunday night, but i be there on the saturday due to money , but still got both day travel cards

Sofolous can you pm me in game please or respond on here, i would like to know for your hotel information, i did get offer to stay at libs but not sure if i can afford to go to hers, i might end up doing so but instead of me traveling late back to hers sat night, finding a hotel room free,and i don't want to be lost round london, i ain't foud of that area seeing i am a yorkshiremen

Edited by Sproggy

Sea-Summon And Saffiyah

i'll be there, but i wont have much time to spare. big tings.

sig1ks.png

So yea i don't know who is actually going but heads up, i am going, mark-b and we was saying or going to be meeting at the fox excel pub etc just outside the excel place agian, if everyone want to meet there feel free to , might be best. but anyway see you all their

Sea-Summon And Saffiyah

• 3 weeks later...

i would love to go, but not sure if i will have the money in time.

TEAM BLACK

Mrblack 200

Eniblack 200

Sacblack 200

Wrathinblack 200

Enublack 200

Flipblack 200

shadowblack 200

Pandablack 200

Bomb-black 200

Elioblack 200

Raiderblack 199

Autoc and I are heading off on holiday tomorrow, so we wont be active in game until after the expo, but will see you all there on Saturday! :)

• Like 1

SofNewSig.jpg
200 Eca_______________________________________________________Leader of Relentless Fury

100 farmer alchemist shoemaker shoe magus fisherwoman fishmonger hunter butcher miner bowcarver
bow magus swordsmith sword magus shieldsmith hammersmith hammer magus axe smith and axemagus
and finally shovelsmith and magus!

Izmar @Izmarvelous 15h

They found the harmonic phrase on Shika! Great work, Sofolous! #ShadowsFall

Autoc and I are heading off on holiday tomorrow, so we wont be active in game until after the expo, but will see you all there on Saturday! :)

Enjoy the holiday, though ihu for not opening kralove for your fluffy kitt- ... not an eca now hmm..fluffy panda friend then... Who is actually going to the expo? i considered it for a short while but... it just sounds too expensive really

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Omni Eliotrope

Bworker: Level 200 Str Iop

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha Panda

Мэгкатоя: Level 200 Int Eni

IIIIIIIIII am! As soon as I sort travel o.o

c482adb2484d5204b31247018699087e.jpg

Four-seasons level 200 Iop and Recruitment Officer of Equilibrium

Chibisaurus level 199 Sacrier and member of Alpha Centauri
Reyla level 199 Eni and member of Voice
Captain-Pork level 199 Osa and member of Silent Wings
Member of the Cygnus Alliance

like i said me mark and waveblade are going

Sea-Summon And Saffiyah

il be coming to comic con be nice to see fellow players there looking forward to it. :)

15491ll.jpg

For those that going to expo i wwould like to know ?

Edited by Sproggy

Sea-Summon And Saffiyah

Hi,

Radger, Drunk-freind, and myself will be there Saturday. We intend to look around the show in the morning, and if you guys want us reprobates turning up, we can meet up again at the Fox again. Not sure what time you guys will be there though.

Any way, cyas... :)

• Like 1

If your world doesn't allow you to dream...

Move to one where you can.

Yep, gone Aion now!....

I can't make it on the Saturday as I have an exam. I'll be around on Sunday though if anyone wants to hang out.

logo.png

slogan.png

like i said me mark and waveblade are going

You really got me in the mood for going after talking about it the other day, but for reasons Luke will more than likely explain, I can't come! I'll be there next year for sure though :P

I'm actually jelly as fuck!!! Damn it i wish i kept some of my student loan to go, I really want to come to that bev! Enjoy lads, have one for me aye biggrin.gif

• Like 1

Hope everyone has a good day, shame I can't be here this year, especially since I've gone almost every year in May since the first expo Ankama attended there x) I will be there in October though if anyone is about? D: NEXT MAY FOR SURE!

366422.jpg

Element-Valkyre 200 Fortuitous-Valkyre 199 51% Andeh 199 99% Wynn 185 Calynx 198

♫ Co-Leader of Voice - Level 66 Shikan Guild
Council Lead By:
Kulu 200 Sram, Element-Valkyre 200 Osa, Appleabsynthe 199 Panda and Caius 199 Rogue.

100 Hammer Smith, Hammer Smithmagus, Axe Smith, Hunter, Butcher, Jeweler Magus, Fishmonger and Alchemist.

Hai peeps, just popping on briefly (free 30 min hotel wifi ftw) to confirm we'll be there tomorrow. Autoc and I plan to look around the show in the morning and will head over to the Fox around lunchtime to meet up with wolfy and co. See you all there tomorrow!

• Like 1

SofNewSig.jpg
200 Eca_______________________________________________________Leader of Relentless Fury

100 farmer alchemist shoemaker shoe magus fisherwoman fishmonger hunter butcher miner bowcarver
bow magus swordsmith sword magus shieldsmith hammersmith hammer magus axe smith and axemagus

Izmar @Izmarvelous 15h

Hi All...

Well, what can I say?

Saturday was a blinding day!... :D The meet up with every one at the Fox was fantastic, had a good time seeing all you folks again... B-)

The event itself was good, all-be-it rather crowded! And even the weather held out for us... :)

Shame we couldn't do the meal with every one again, (time constraints for some meant the couldn't happen), but hey, maybe next time... :)

Any way, thanks to all that put up with us reprobates, we definitely had a good time... :P

I will post the rather ad-hock photo's I got, when I can get hold of a blackberry USB lead!, all 3 of mine are at work! doh!....

Cheers guys.

• Like 1

If your world doesn't allow you to dream...

Move to one where you can.

Yep, gone Aion now!....

It was indeed another lovely event, with a great bunch of people. I wont 'waffle on' about it right now, cos I know you just wanna see the photos, so here they are...

Cosplay.jpg

Autoc, myself and our son (aka Xanosa)

Crowds.jpg

3 hour queue for tickets!! (glad we didn't have to join it - priority entry ftw!)

Gaming.jpg

Ankama's stand

IzmarCosP.jpg

Izmar, Autochthonous and Xanosa (in the masqueraider mask)

IzmarSofXan2.jpg

Izmar, me (sofolous) and Xanosa

IzmarSofXan.jpg

no masks...

Krosmaster.jpg

One of currently only 2 English version Krosmaster game boards - such cute scenery!

Fox1.jpg

Dofus crew relaxing in the fox bar

Fight4.jpg

Snehen-wolfram and Xanosa starting the battle of the inflatable iop swords!

Fight1.jpg

Deluvium and Four-seasons take up the battle...

Fight3.jpg

MarkB, Waveblade (wondering how to use a sword :P) and Four Seasons

AllofUs.jpg

Most of us - realised later we didn't have a photo of Miltonor :( - left to right: Drunk Friend, Radger, Four Seasons, Sea-summon, Sofolous, Snehen Wolfram, Waveblade, MarkB, Mandana, Deluvium.

MINION.jpg

Minion!!!!! nuff said

DofusStuff.jpg

My expanding dofus goodie collection...

That's the best of what we took, hope you enjoyed looking :)

Edited by Sofolous
  • Like 7

SofNewSig.jpg

Izmar @Izmarvelous 15h

waa im not in picture i missed most of u lot

15491ll.jpg

HI, This is miltonor! Yes it was a great day meeting you all:) It was like an outbody experience really! I luuve it. No worries about pics. yours are Brill. Hope to have one next expo! Peace to all.:D

It was indeed another lovely event, with a great bunch of people. I wont 'waffle on' about it right now, cos I know you just wanna see the photos, so here they are...

Cosplay.jpg

Autoc, myself and our son (aka Xanosa)

Crowds.jpg

3 hour queue for tickets!! (glad we didn't have to join it - priority entry ftw!)

Gaming.jpg

Ankama's stand

IzmarCosP.jpg

Izmar, Autochthonous and Xanosa (in the masqueraider mask)

IzmarSofXan2.jpg

Izmar, me (sofolous) and Xanosa

IzmarSofXan.jpg

no masks...

Krosmaster.jpg

One of currently only 2 English version Krosmaster game boards - such cute scenery!

Fox1.jpg

Dofus crew relaxing in the fox bar

Fight4.jpg

Snehen-wolfram and Xanosa starting the battle of the inflatable iop swords!

Fight1.jpg

Deluvium and Four-seasons take up the battle...

Fight3.jpg

MarkB, Waveblade (wondering how to use a sword :P) and Four Seasons

AllofUs.jpg

Most of us - realised later we didn't have a photo of Miltonor :( - left to right: Drunk Friend, Radger, Four Seasons, Sea-summon, Sofolous, Snehen Wolfram, Waveblade, MarkB, Mandana, Deluvium.

MINION.jpg

Minion!!!!! nuff said

DofusStuff.jpg

My expanding dofus goodie collection...

That's the best of what we took, hope you enjoyed looking :)

• 2 weeks later...

never thought i would see the day milt has imps! welcome to imps mate.

TEAM BLACK

Mrblack 200

Eniblack 200

Sacblack 200

Wrathinblack 200

Enublack 200

Flipblack 200

shadowblack 200

Pandablack 200

Bomb-black 200

Elioblack 200

Raiderblack 199