• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
VcentG

Vcent's Videos - Now with "PvP"

Where are the tengu/fujengu/korri/kolosso fights ? ;)

vglk7r.png

I'll haz em soon. Just for you guys XD. Can't guarantee kolosso though since I've never done that one solo D:!

Edited by VcentG

Tenfuji:

-Fuji's gained weight, she decided to work some off with tengu... but then I showed up :>

Just talk to me on messenger and i will be happy :P

Good team you've go there... one day i will reach it!!

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

I really saw it coming, I was like NOOOOO why does he transp with feca, doesn't he know about the yomi he just killed and then BAM one-shotted :) it saddens me that your panda is a vuln monkey though ;s

vglk7r.png

I really saw it coming, I was like NOOOOO why does he transp with feca, doesn't he know about the yomi he just killed and then BAM one-shotted :) it saddens me that your panda is a vuln monkey though ;s

It kind of saddens me too, but otherwise it'd have crappy vit as it'd be around the sac's level without vit pumped and doesn't have shields like the feca yet has to be in the middle of the fight a lot of times. That and I enjoy no LoS vulns, non-linear stabilization, no LoS pandinuras and of course +1 range chamrak :< so useful.

And the feca dying, totally didn't see it coming. I never really pay attention to yomi's and tengu's vuln/half vuln until I'm actually trying to vuln him. But better my feca than my sac. Sac makes vulning him so much easier D:

On the bright side did you see that yummy hammer work? >_> Hammers are fun. At one point I was watching the video and seeing a lot of my characters attack without being locked next to someone was so awesome for me XD.

Edited by VcentG

It kind of saddens me too, but otherwise it'd have crappy vit as it'd be around the sac's level without vit pumped and doesn't have shields like the feca yet has to be in the middle of the fight a lot of times. That and I enjoy no LoS vulns, non-linear stabilization, no LoS pandinuras and of course +1 range chamrak :< so useful.

And the feca dying, totally didn't see it coming. I never really pay attention to yomi's and tengu's vuln/half vuln until I'm actually trying to vuln him. But better my feca than my sac. Sac makes vulning him so much easier D:

On the bright side did you see that yummy hammer work? >_> Hammers are fun. At one point I was watching the video and seeing a lot of my characters attack without being locked next to someone was so awesome for me XD.

Just protect your panda then ? + vit panda doesn't equal vuln monkey. My panda usually has like 14 ap 11 mp in fight and she uses like only 8 of it for placing and vulning max. Rest for hitting. Oracular <3 On my 7 chars I only have 3 hammer users atm and it used to be 1. Fighs are soooo luch faster now :) and you're right about the sac thing, sacs make tengu vulnerabke in jyst their turn. Soooo lovely.

Cant wait to see your korri vid, that spiderman is unkillable for me atm

vglk7r.png

Just protect your panda then ? + vit panda doesn't equal vuln monkey. My panda usually has like 14 ap 11 mp in fight and she uses like only 8 of it for placing and vulning max. Rest for hitting. Oracular <3 On my 7 chars I only have 3 hammer users atm and it used to be 1. Fighs are soooo luch faster now :) and you're right about the sac thing, sacs make tengu vulnerabke in jyst their turn. Soooo lovely.

Cant wait to see your korri vid, that spiderman is unkillable for me atm

XD I will probably be resetting panda back to str or str/cha at 18X where things like borealis are available... and probably (yes you guessed it) a thunderbuff hammah!!!! >_> It's going to be so weird to not have class set items. I'll be like "Oh no, here's stabilization! and it'll be linear and I'll be way out somewhere and useless" XD. And I can't really protect my panda as it's constantly running to throw people and such, with the 6 MP limit, it just can't get in & out even if I do toss acceleration on it. In something like tengu it'd be fine, but in korri/kolosso it would just get raped in its crappy items. Can't use sacrifice in korri because I stabilize korriander himself and swapping onto a glyph = bad. Plus the rest of the mob likes to sneak into angles where I can't clumsiness so throwing is necessary, leaving panda exposed to some extent more than other characters, but better an exposed panda than a dead team.

Anyway, I'll see about doing korri today/night. It's really not that hard, just more of a "don't make any mistakes" kind of thing and as you just saw in my last video... I make mistakes XD.

XD I will probably be resetting panda back to str or str/cha at 18X where things like borealis are available... and probably (yes you guessed it) a thunderbuff hammah!!!! >_> It's going to be so weird to not have class set items. I'll be like "Oh no, here's stabilization! and it'll be linear and I'll be way out somewhere and useless" XD. And I can't really protect my panda as it's constantly running to throw people and such, with the 6 MP limit, it just can't get in & out even if I do toss acceleration on it. In something like tengu it'd be fine, but in korri/kolosso it would just get raped in its crappy items. Can't use sacrifice in korri because I stabilize korriander himself and swapping onto a glyph = bad. Plus the rest of the mob likes to sneak into angles where I can't clumsiness so throwing is necessary, leaving panda exposed to some extent more than other characters, but better an exposed panda than a dead team.

Anyway, I'll see about doing korri today/night. It's really not that hard, just more of a "don't make any mistakes" kind of thing and as you just saw in my last video... I make mistakes XD.

I just want to see how you manage to kill it, it might show if I'm doing something wrong.

vglk7r.png

Well I won, but my cra died from that stupid glyph behind the rock that you can't see if you've stepped there or not XD. and then my enu died because.... I dunno I just forgot and didn't save it XD!

Made so many mistakes, still won with a little play room left but still. Dunno if it's worth uploading such a video. I'm not sure if I'm trying to send the message "Hey look average people can do it" or "Hey look average people can kick its ass" if it's the latter, then this video is definitely not fit, but I have no energy to repeat it atm.

But perhaps I should just do this one. With my characters dying (and no enu MP raping) it could be more useful this way for people having trouble as losing 2 of my key characters was definitely not helping me. But my cra always dies. Always <3 so I guess I'll never have a 'perfect' video. I even used "You'll never survive if you do that" techniques like using Altruism mid-fight. Didn't have any MP rape after enu died (which was pretty fracking early >:( ) except the occasional soothe. Pretty much did as horrible as possible yet not horrible enough to lose.

Edited by VcentG

I demand a korri fight ( and a migration to rushuuuuu ) ;)

• Like 2

vglk7r.png

I demand a korri fight ( and a migration to rushuuuuu ) ;)

Indeed.

• Like 1

Lucky Team:

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

Your videos is useful as it shows how avg ppl can do it.

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

Your videos is useful as it shows how avg ppl can do it.

Thanks, XD (I guess!).

Gonna try some new dungeons (FEELIN RISKAY!!!!) and see what good comes out of it. But I can guarantee 2 new videos before the XP weekend.

And for god sake, decide your team!!

Lucky Team:

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

Nevah!!!!!

You'd be so happy if they let you play with all 14 chars ;3

Edited by Handz

vglk7r.png

ahh they say necessity begets inspiration! craft that gear vcent gogogo! *cracks le whip* :lol:

I would also like to say that your Fujitengu vid helped me alot... ALOT!

Edited by Reyah

Aermyne

Reyah: 199 Sacrier agi+cha |||Wute: 195 SuperNerfed Enutrof cha |||Twizzish: 199 1/2 crit EniripsaInt |||

|||Twizlette: 198 KamaWhore EcaflipStr/OMNI |||

||||Proud half of theDominating Minds Justice Ecaflip Duo||||

prof:

100 Handyman, 100 farmer, 100 Jeweller, 100 jewelmagus, 100 shovelsmith, 65 daggersmith, 100 dagger magus, 100 shoemaker, 100 shoemagus, 65 swordsmith, 100 sword magus, 100 tailor, 100 Costmagus, 65 staff carver, 100 staffmagus, 65 hammer smith, 100 hammermagus, 67 wand carver, 100 wandmagus, 100 miner, 9x lumberjack,100 alchemist, 3x Fisher, 4x hunter, 4x butcher,100 baker EXO's: mp(6/282) crit(1/15)ap (6/226)

Proud Aztecs SiC & Wordsmith

fat2sig2-1.gif

ahh they say necessity begets inspiration! craft that gear vcent gogogo! *cracks le whip* :lol:

Indeed, however getting your items has nothing to do with any of the videos I'm making XD. I only put vids on youtube that are ALL me, half me won't cut it D:

I would also like to say that your Fujitengu vid helped me alot... ALOT!

And no problemo D: best that someone finds a use for these videos or I'm just wasting CPU while doing dungeons! XD.

Anyway, I'd like to start with a small vid. Nothing special (I so cheated when I said 2 new videos, I BET YOU WERE ALL EXPECTING KOLOSSO/CB/KORRIANDER! SUCKERS!!!! 0=] )

Kwismas Dungeon:

Edited by VcentG

Nice touch with the Asturb theme!

Nice touch with the Asturb theme!

I thought someone might enjoy actual dofus music XD if only even for a few seconds.

Anyway, as promised, 2 videos.

Tengu Snowfoux's Den:

I likedy ze music on here. In most of my frig videos I've been using 2 songs. Managed to turn this 3 minute (and 5 second) song into that nearly 14 minute video D:

Will try to get korri + but with new team, doubt the video will be good enough. Little iop and and osa don't have quite enough vit yet (as you can see from the easily failed challenge in this video ;-; )

Indeed, however getting your items has nothing to do with any of the videos I'm making XD. I only put vids on youtube that are ALL me, half me won't cut it D:

And no problemo D: best that someone finds a use for these videos or I'm just wasting CPU while doing dungeons! XD.

Anyway, I'd like to start with a small vid. Nothing special (I so cheated when I said 2 new videos, I BET YOU WERE ALL EXPECTING KOLOSSO/CB/KORRIANDER! SUCKERS!!!! 0=] )

Kwismas Dungeon:

Y U FAIL SCANTY NUB !!!! Loved the ho ho ho part at te end, was quite surprised how you would manage tengu with the 2 new nubs, you made progress ;)

vglk7r.png

Have you tried to use the don't show dead things in the timeline? Anyways the tengu vid gives me confidence to try to finish tengu with my team

Edited by Unlucky-kat

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

Have you tried to use the don't show dead things in the timeline? Anyways tge tengu vid gives me confidence to try to finish tengu with my team

Didn't know such a thing existed o_O. I'm totally down to turn that on, and I shall :D

And good luck in tengu. It's really not as hard as it seems... And if you're really worried about dying, screw it and kill all mobs and just pray tengu summons the ones needed to vuln. Or do as I did and kill the yokai and leave the yomi. Yomi are harmless with a little MP rape or pushback, but yokai are just a pain in the butt, kill until he summons one. You could get stuck in a really long fight... but I've only had that happen once.

Edited by VcentG

Thanks hopefully i have it finished before 2x xp is over

Edit: i get closer after each try last try i managed to do -3k dmg on it with a dc on 4 chars a turn which caused eni to die. But i think i know what to do

Edited by Unlucky-kat

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team