• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
VcentG

Vcent's Videos - Now with "PvP"

What's the point of the video if it's not all my team :P

vcent x7 + 1 sexy little ecaflip.

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

So when is the vid coming ?

vglk7r.png

Never!!!…xD

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

Hey I watched your entire hour long Korriander video! And I know... I want epic songs but I don't know any nor where to find them. I youtube random ones.. we'll see what happens XD. Would it be best to do the dofus music? Or to put my own music on each video?

So did I, quite entertaining fight. Anyhow, you might wanna drop the music off your video's. Like with any dofus video I watch, I turn off the sound as soon as I notice they replaced the dofus sound with music. I already have music, I want the dofus sound or I mute it =p

Service topic

Putting it another way, things can only go up, because ankama are clearly at rock bottom when it comes to customer support.

I do the opposite cus the dofus music is annoying to me ;P

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

Matter of taste, I guess. Most people have the talent to put the most utterly boring music under their dofus video's, imho

Service topic

Putting it another way, things can only go up, because ankama are clearly at rock bottom when it comes to customer support.

Can I skip obsidemon and do tengu instead? D: Or I suppose I could just upload my old obsi.... I really don't feel like dealing with the steam crackler room XD.

Run Gobbal Dungeon with your Cra without any gear on. GoGoGoGo.

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

Can I skip obsidemon and do tengu instead? D: Or I suppose I could just upload my old obsi.... I really don't feel like dealing with the steam crackler room XD.

Just upload them both

vglk7r.png

I think he sues fraps since he doesn't lag at all ;o

1314179731971.gif

Don't cry, just go obsi again! And what program are you using?

Camstudio v2.6

So did I, quite entertaining fight. Anyhow, you might wanna drop the music off your video's. Like with any dofus video I watch, I turn off the sound as soon as I notice they replaced the dofus sound with music. I already have music, I want the dofus sound or I mute it =p

Would never do this. Half the fun of making dofus videos is turning 2-3 minute long songs into one epic 15 minute eargasm. Even if I'm the only one who might like some of them XD.

So when is the vid coming ?

Right now!

Obsidemon:

-What do you get when a demon possesses obsidian? An obsidemon of course!

Oh and just cause I can...

dbJIa.png

Well done on the Meloros! Must remember to watch some more of your videos when I have time.

ImpsSig02.png

It's a nice fight, completly not the way how I would of done it but it's cool to see diffrent tactics. I demand a screenshot of your team though

vglk7r.png

It's a nice fight, completly not the way how I would of done it but it's cool to see diffrent tactics. I demand a screenshot of your team though

sy2F3.pngFmGus.png

In order of initiative.

No video today, but I bring some fun. I created a Livestream (I remembered ralfeh using it) and a friend on dofus was like "MAN I WISH I COULD WATCH YOU DO TENGU+FUJI" so it clicked in my head to make one. I'm still messing around with it as I'm not 100% used to it, but if I get it working fine and it doesn't make me lag or something, I'll probably just use it anytime I'm on dofus doing anything worth watching (aka not zaap sitting or searching the markets).

http://www.livestream.com/vcentgplaysgames

Not sure if I should leave the dofus music on or not. Since it streams the audio, I'll be playing music via my xbox 360 and tv next to me. But for you guys you only have on/off for ALL the sounds I broadcast, so if it's better to just stream the sound effects and leave it musicless just let me know. (Assuming anyone watches or anything). I don't have any schedules... hell even I don't know my schedules half the time. I play when I get the chance.

Edited by VcentG

I'm watching your livestream right now and firstly, your chars look awesome xD. Secondly I wish I didn't have college tomorrow so I could watch it all. And lastly, how do you move your chars so fast? Your window switching is excellent i suppose xD

And lastly, how do you move your chars so fast? Your window switching is excellent i suppose xD

D: well here goes another fujengu death. And I use AHK to do an ALT+ESC type thing. Except I use ctrl+space to go to the next window.

Any tips/ideas on what to do with my live stream so I can actually achieve a decent amount of viewers? I mean I suppose schedules would work but I really just play dofus when I've got the time. As of now I've been just tossing it in my sig whenever I'm on livestream. I've also started recording via live stream as well, but the quality isn't half as good as youtube (because the stream program HOGS CPU, so 8 chars + HQ stream = frozen computer). So I only use it for rare stuff and other games really.

Edited by VcentG

Any tips/ideas on what to do with my live stream so I can actually achieve a decent amount of viewers? I mean I suppose schedules would work but I really just play dofus when I've got the time. As of now I've been just tossing it in my sig whenever I'm on livestream. I've also started recording via live stream as well, but the quality isn't half as good as youtube (because the stream program HOGS CPU, so 8 chars + HQ stream = frozen computer). So I only use it for rare stuff and other games really.

I've never seen it online ;O

vglk7r.png

I've never seen it online ;O

Usually just keep your eye on my sig, I've had a few from the forum drop in, but never really more than 3-4 at any given time. Hence why I'm trying to find a better way to let everyone know I'm live.

Usually just keep your eye on my sig, I've had a few from the forum drop in, but never really more than 3-4 at any given time. Hence why I'm trying to find a better way to let everyone know I'm live.

I'll check it more often, maybe I can help a bit

vglk7r.png

I haven't been on live for a day or so, probably wont be on much today if I am on XD. But I just came to post, is there anything else you guys would want to see aside from dofus? I mean Dofus is a game I play, but it's also one I can only play for so long until I want to do something else for a while. And I'm wondering if people are interested in that. For instance I can apparently stream while I play ps2 games (Shh leave me alone, I never got to play Resident evil outbreak file 2 and I'm so happy that I can now) of course the quality is meh but I dunno. :( Just curious if I should even bother changing my sig when it's not dofus related, basically.