• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
VcentG

Vcent's Videos - Now with "PvP"

Fear not my loyal fan(s?) for a new video is here!

Royal Mastogob:

Let's get this frigost train rollin'

Edited by VcentG

Decent time + cool that you did chall xD though little fail near the end attracting your iop when she's rooted

vglk7r.png

Decent time + cool that you did chall xD though little fail near the end attracting your iop when she's rooted

I cried, I do that all the time. Although the fact that I finished the fight while stable was still active the first casting should probably be retribution enough.

I don't get your last sentence.

vglk7r.png

I don't get your last sentence.

I mean it was a fail on my part, but I did the fight fast enough to where even with the fail it didn't ruin the video/make me look totally nub.

Aaaaaaaaah, those hardcore,high technological, high standard english sentences aren't my cup of tea. Short and easy sentences ftw !! Pingwin coming soon ? :)

vglk7r.png

Aaaaaaaaah, those hardcore,high technological, high standard english sentences aren't my cup of tea. Short and easy sentences ftw !! Pingwin coming soon ? :P

Sorry, I'll tone it down =P.

Anyway, of course pingwin shall be soon. Taking ralfeh's advice I'll wait a bit to upload the video. I have an old pingwin video that (was pretty good at the time) but considering how much better (and different) my team is now... I'm thinking I'll just have to re-record it. Which is totally fine because I think my sac wants a frigostine's amulet.

Nice to see a video that aint all level 200's! Keep up the good work V! Cant wait to see you take on something a little more challenging though!

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

Did horribly, but the drops were just too delicious not to use this as the video...

Royal Pingwin

Got a sweet buck video already done... then I guess its off to frigost 2. *dies* Oops :o

Edited by VcentG

Currently looking for a good song for Buck fight... So that'll be up someday soon... What's sad is the fight is way faster than my pingwin fight... And I was going to record obsidemon... Died in steam crackler room (I know I sux :P) and then when I went to run back I accidentally hit use key on my sadida... so everyone's in room 5 and I'm in room 1 on sadi... Ever since then I haven't touched dofus :( No one wants to help me get to room 5, and I don't feel like wasting keys to get team out and run them all over... I owned myself.

I've been MIA as far as videos have gone... I know :).. The good news is that I've been still recording even if I'm not uploading! So to continue where I left off, I bring you buck anear AND some good news.

Buck Anear:

-Pirates!!!

The Good News:

There are 2 things that go under this good news category, for one:

jI8tT.png

Yay!!! I think this was perfect timing because as it turns out... Some other dungeons take me a bit longer than I'd like to have to cram into under 15 minutes. Which brings me to the 2nd part of the good news!

I've also completed obsidemon and tengu snowfoux. Those videos are pretty long, but I've only ran each of them once with my own team... and I'm still using my leech feca (29 more levels, yay). So perhaps by the time I'm ready to upload a new video I'll have much faster ones, you never know, I might even be able to run korriander+. I know I plan to run tengu snowfoux as much as possible because there are a few good items there that are definitely better than what I'm using now.

Anyway, stay cool :)

Edited by VcentG

Looks cool and I'm happy because I did it faster xp

vglk7r.png

Obsi vid coming soon ?

vglk7r.png

Obsi vid coming soon ?

Oh handz, you're one of my only few fans (that posts) =P XD... I guess so. I have an obsi video, but its really slow. I was actually surprised how slow it was. When I did the dungeon it felt fine, I went back and skipped to the end of the fight and went WTF I SUCK BALLZ. So here's hoping I can do it way faster the 2nd time around >_>'

Edited by VcentG

Just send me that slow video, then I have a goal for myself : beat your time xD

vglk7r.png

Pretty sure everyone can beat that speed XD. You sure I can't get a few new equips first, cause I'm totally thinking they'll cut the time in half XD. Muwahahaha.

I'm your fan too, but i am too lazy to post xD.

I want more videos Vcent, try to do something diferent than just dungeons.

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

What more is there than dungs did you have in mind?

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

nononono!!! >< im your biggest fan :(

i have seen all your videos *.*

don´t know why, but i love your iop/sac :D

I love VcentG! He is awesome and i love his topic helps, how to skill a Char and his much other tips <3 If he get Admin, he would be amazing <3

Handz is amazing toooooooooooo! :3

What more is there than dungs did you have in mind?

I miss spoken...

What I wanted to say is do something more like ralfeh. Something before the dung. Some char apresentation (name and lv or something).

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

I miss spoken...

What I wanted to say is do something more like ralfeh. Something before the dung. Some char apresentation (name and lv or something).

I'd be tempted, but options are limited with windows movie maker. I'd rather just not have it then have it in there and it be shitty. That and I haven't done anything except mine for the past few weeks pretty much o_O

You can do a tutorial for the dungeon in the video that ralfeh doesn't do except with the kwismas minotoball...

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

Gah, I'm finally back into the game, but now I can't find time!!! XD. I'm getting jewed (or if that's offensive... not really sure of a better word, but feel free to substitute one o_o). But I really want to run some dungeonzzzzz.... must... neglect... other... priorities.

Gah, I'm finally back into the game, but now I can't find time!!! XD. I'm getting jewed (or if that's offensive... not really sure of a better word, but feel free to substitute one o_o). But I really want to run some dungeonzzzzz.... must... neglect... other... priorities.

Maybe you should take me on a Buck run ;3 then you can take me on an Obsidemon run and put up a new video -wink wink-

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

Maybe you should take me on a Buck run ;3 then you can take me on an Obsidemon run and put up a new video -wink wink-

What's the point of the video if it's not all my team :P