• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
VcentG

Vcent's Videos - Now with "PvP"

Alright, back on track! As I've found I skipped ahead with the kimbo, I've decided to upload all of otomai over time. (that and I needed to reset my chars and their spells... running those dungeons x4 sux ballz!!!)

Grotto Hesque

- A short video of me owning animate objects that should be inanimate!!!

0iEscgriFyE

It's really short, I hardly sped it up (only did to make it match the music). But I guess it's good that it's short... would be sad if it took my team a long time to beat it eh? Awesome music too... stumbled upon it.

Yeeeeeeah! :P

Can we see the drops in the end? :P

Edited by PAT_CBR

Can we see the drops in the end? :P

<,< wasn't anything decent sadly... No Pierced boots for me.

Otomai's Ark

-Yes, I cheated.

mIDNca92I7Y

Where did u cheat ? lol I always kill it by pushing :P

vglk7r.png

Where did u cheat ? lol I always kill it by pushing :P

XD, it's so much more convenient, I couldn't help it. But I figured it's 'cheating' for all the intended level players that do that dungeon and have to vuln him the 'right' way.

It's just way faster, unless I get real lucky with the barrels. :( though if you have a panda and sac it shouldn't be that hard for you to vuln. :P

vglk7r.png

Bringing the otomai series just over 50% complete...

Bherb's Gully

-What's a bherb!?!

ezGrgyc2Ayo

It took u a bit long to make him vulnerable :lol: but I see lots of improvement

vglk7r.png

It took u a bit long to make him vulnerable :) but I see lots of improvement

I was being cool and doing the chals. And all my AP rape spells are level one on any character that has them, except slowdown arrow on cra. So had nothing range-wise to work XD. I did have another video that was faster, but I figured this one was cooler because of chals.

Edited by VcentG

Oh I see, if you can't ap rape easily it can be a bitch. I once did bherb without ap rapers. Pushing bherb till dead lol

vglk7r.png

Tynrils' Lab:

-Hate this dungeon with 8 people, so easy for people to die in the beginning, luckily they didn't vuln the people they attacked.

Edited by VcentG

Crocabulia

-My first time soloing it and only really like 4th time ever in that dungeon

Edited by VcentG

I liked both songs but for the croca video, you need to time your wrath better lol

Ps : gz with batouta for enu

vglk7r.png

very nice :) and thanks for showing the dropps

I liked both songs but for the croca video, you need to time your wrath better lol

Ps : gz with batouta for enu

XD wasn't really planning on using wrath but due to a lack of anything better figured may as well just in case it comes in handy. And ty, although that's my sadi's batouta... it's just not 189 yet to wear it.

very nice :) and thanks for showing the dropps

Sarcasm? If you mean the croca fight XD. Sorry, I like the music to end when the last monster dies and dragging on into the drops makes me sad so I usually cut it... Of course you can be assured that if there was a vulbis or something in there it'd definitely stay! XD

Edited by VcentG

I see a lot of evolution. If I compare the team in your first vids with the team now, it's way better now

vglk7r.png

I see a lot of evolution. If I compare the team in your first vids with the team now, it's way better now

Yes... but did you notice the.... DE-EVOLUTION!?!?! I changed my masq/sac/panda to wisdom and so they're wearing their nubbier gear again (because solomonks dont give wis!) and doing way less damage XD.

no, that wasn´t a joke o.o i like your videos and you :) ralfeh´s videos are top too, but i´m missing the ep & dropps in ralfeh´s video ^^

Alright, as I decided to reset sadi to str again for now....

Kimbo Round 2!

-Done better & more efficiently

Bringing the otomai's island saga to a close.

Edited by VcentG

Otomai done, frigost now plox ? + You did it way better then last time xD

vglk7r.png

Otomai done, frigost now plox ? + You did it way better then last time xD

Indeed I did my friend! And I'm scared of frigost ;-;. They have hard monsters. I mean have you seen those mofettes go? They're relentless! XD. Actually since I reset sadi to str, I can probably do obsidemon now. My panda (somehow) survives... I don't know if they just love ignoring it or what but go panda. Sac can be a pain shared hoe... yes yes... its possible... ITS ALL POSSIBLE *dies* damn you handz!!! DAMN YOU!!! Not really sure what level 84 osa would do... that's not even decent cannon fodder level XD. Which reminds me, still need to redo frig 1 so osa can even make it to obsi.

Edited by VcentG

Well start with mastogob and go further, your osa needs it anyway. Just a little tip get high %res on the people you don't want to get hit, it really helps. And ye the mofettes are a bitch just kill them asap.

vglk7r.png

Well start with mastogob and go further, your osa needs it anyway. Just a little tip get high %res on the people you don't want to get hit, it really helps. And ye the mofettes are a bitch just kill them asap.

I'm gonna try obsi soon. I reset sadi to strength and am using earlik, so that means sadi with earlik, cra with unmaged ougaammer, iop with unmaged gaga daggers and panda with warf axe all do neutral damage... I'm really not worried about them. In fact I'm not even worried about the last room, I think the steam crackler room would be my biggest problem because of the amount of low level chars I have they can get sucked up and owned before I can save them. That or my main chars will get sucked up and what not, but I shall succeed. And you're right about osa needing it. XD Can't even leech her at buck because she hasn't done pingwin. I made a mastogob video but because of a dispersing arrow bug, I look n oob because half my chars died... so I'm going to try that again.

And the bug would be when cast at a certain angle, dispersing arrow pushes the INSIDE person first >_> (fail~)

Anyway, I've just been a -little- busy this weekened. Bought a car, and am working on it fixing it up and stuff, and because I know practically NOTHING about cars, I pretty much HAVE to work on it when my friend's over because he's the more knowledgeable one. But after today he's gotta work all week so I'll have tons of time for videos.

Edited by VcentG