• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
VcentG

Vcent's Videos - Now with "PvP"

You're a quick learner. Now... where's the 1080p? :lol:

It was coming... but then I died in bworker, which needless to say pissed me off... So I guess until next time I guess...

Just watched the videos I haven't watched yet:

Kimbo: All monsters at the bottom of the screen are cut off, making it difficult to tell what's going on there. Also, you could easily have cut the two seconds where you were relogging a character!

Handyman: The theme from Angel? Any reason?

ImpsSig02.png

Kimbo: All monsters at the bottom of the screen are cut off, making it difficult to tell what's going on there. Also, you could easily have cut the two seconds where you were relogging a character!

Actually I forgot that happened. When I was scanning through the video I didn't see it. That was weird :)' Random DC.

Handyman: The theme from Angel? Any reason?

Not in particular.

Anywho... more videos tonight... probably 3-4 or so. Spent all of last night investing in some new stuff... you'll all see in the new videos... It should be obvious what's new XD.

Edited by VcentG

Double post cause I can... I mean cause i'm updating. Anyway OH MY GOD I AM SO PISSED. There are new videos... and a story....

Pandikaze:

-No fab -_-

gtE6bsTprbk

Lord Crow:

-No Clakoss :)... really happy with how the song came out.. I had a little fun messing around with it. Turning 2 minute songs into 7-15 minute songs and making them still sound good is fun DX.

1j0SlnQFDkc

Dragon Pig:

-No turq! :(

FJIhdu5pLdg

Minotoror:

-No Crimson :(... another good song mix I think...Sorry about transparency but those stupid poles and giant leaves annoy me.

wh41dLXHuNQ

Minotot:

-First, where's the video? CAMSTUDIO SUX BALLZ AND CAN GO DIE. I finish recording the video and it says cannot open Minotot.avi... So I got screwed on that one... it sucks cause I had nice drops and it was really an epic fight for my noob team... I mean I had versatile (which I failed near the end... swap was too fun >.>) and Tight! DO YOU KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS THOSE 2 CHALS ARE... Not only do I have to stand near each other, which means running away wasn't an option... I also couldn't double MP rape or double pushback!!! IT WAS AN EPIC HOUR LONG FIGHT AND A FIGHT TO BE SEEN.... and of course its the ONE video that got screwed... I tried google... found no similar problems... soooo I think I'm just going to hax my way into a new recording program... because this cannot happen again.

-Second, on top of the fight, I dropped good stuff! (for me anyway). A Minotot Horn, wool, and femur. No crimson... :( maybe if I had kept versatile... Anyway but to "prove" I did do minotot and drop the stuff I have a screenshot of the drops... I know its useless but I didn't want to screenshot the end of the fight BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A VIDEO OF IT.

totdrops.png

Oh yeah and 1080p ;D. And sorry if some videos are still processing... these 1080p's take forever.

Woo! 1080p! -_-

You should try releasing your videos a day or two apart. Releasing several in one day is like making a 15+ minute video and expecting people to sit through the whole thing.

CNsST.png

Woo! 1080p! :)

You should try releasing your videos a day or two apart. Releasing several in one day is like making a 15+ minute video and expecting people to sit through the whole thing.

Always giving more advice =P... Sorry I guess i had no control over myself... I have a lot of dungeons to make up for. I just wanted some base videos to get my channel going, you know? Since I just started if I only had 1 video people would be like pfft, but now that I have 10 I have more chances to be found and everytime new people find my channel they have a little bit of variety rather then "Oh he's new and only has one vid"

Thanks for the support :)... It's like a new window in dofus has opened for me and the game got even more fun and challenging (I don't want to suck ballz in my vids so I have to be extra pro XD)

Once again, double post cause I can do that.

Soul Train:

- Just a humorous video I decided to make when I ran down there for some mats.

Edited by VcentG

I see a lot of improvement here, keep up the good work. I really lol'ed @ the soul train video =) nice song chose too

vglk7r.png

Had to make a minotot ammy last night so naturally I had some cracklers to farm :)

Crackler:

Edited by VcentG

Minotot has been slain... and this time the video didn't get fuxed up! (May still be processing, its a longer one)

Minotot:

Edited by VcentG

Well that's probably the first time that I see you use wrath xD no but seriously it was a bit long for me. Started to get boring, nice quality and song choice though.

vglk7r.png

Started to get boring

;-; Not much else I can do. Windows movie maker sawks and I have yet to acquire something better... I tried a little more cutting and getting down to the point... I was going to make it more interesting if I could BUT... alas... WMM doesn't have the pan & zooms I wanted.... Or its more clear to say that the new one on vista doesn't... because on the old one you could double up zooms and such so it would ultimately zoom 2x as fast where as this one... well it just doesn't let you do multiple effects... So its early buuuuuut another video.

Scaraleaf:

-Bug squishing time!

Edited by VcentG

I have a few new videos.... not that anyone cares cause they're boring!!!! And long. But it's okay, I know I don't have the spice ralfy does... but I'm using windows movie maker so if you try that thing out I think we can all see the problem XD.

Anyway, first up will be non-dungeon related...

The Nerf Hammer:

Edit: And I also updated the background on the youtube if any of you look at it XD.

Edited by VcentG

Just something I noticed with the first video...I mean, its not bad or anything, but maybe you could tell us a little mroe about the characters, like, what class they are, level, build etc? I kind of got the general gist of it when I was watching, but nevertheless, couldnt hurt ;)

Love watching the vids too by the way, they are getting a LOT better :P

EDIT: Are you going to run SO and DP again now that the new update is out?

Edited by Nomez

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

I have a few new videos.... not that anyone cares cause they're boring!!!! And long. But it's okay, I know I don't have the spice ralfy does... but I'm using windows movie maker so if you try that thing out I think we can all see the problem XD.

You could actually recreate a lot of my videos in Windows Movie maker. It's not really about what program you use, but how you use it. Adobe After Effects gives me endless video editing capabilities, but if you watch some of my videos, you'll notice I only use very basic effects, like zoom, pan, and even some white flash here and there. "Ralfeh Hits Level 200" was made with Pinnacle Studio but could have been made in Windows Movie Maker and that video has 5x the amount of views of my Kolosso and Korriander dungeon video combined.

CNsST.png

You could actually recreate a lot of my videos in Windows Movie maker. It's not really about what program you use, but how you use it. Adobe After Effects gives me endless video editing capabilities, but if you watch some of my videos, you'll notice I only use very basic effects, like zoom, pan, and even some white flash here and there. "Ralfeh Hits Level 200" was made with Pinnacle Studio but could have been made in Windows Movie Maker and that video has 5x the amount of views of my Kolosso and Korriander dungeon video combined.

Yeah but certain things are just bleh. For instance I wanted to add a pan in and out... But I couldn't, because you can only choose 1 option. And I couldn't cut them in half because then the first half would pan in... and the 2nd half would go back to normal and then pan out from there... Simple things I just can't do... Zooming either. I'd love to zoom in on those special hits like you do, but alas, not today. There are literally hundreds of things I cannot do that aren't really much video editing yet are still impossible to do on windows movie maker alone.

Just something I noticed with the first video...I mean, its not bad or anything, but maybe you could tell us a little mroe about the characters, like, what class they are, level, build etc? I kind of got the general gist of it when I was watching, but nevertheless, couldnt hurt :D

EDIT: Are you going to run SO and DP again now that the new update is out?

Thanks =), and I probably will, especially since I have new chars since I made that video. Also I guess it couldn't hurt to do them. Other things I've got in stock are Bworker and Royal Pingwin... was thinking about saving pingwin until I get a buck anear video so I could do a frigost episode 1 mini-series. Nothing special, just releasing the 3 dungeon videos at 1 time, since they're actually related, unlike most others.

And I'm not sure if its good or bad, but now I find myself recording multiple attempts of dungeons. Well, I recorded 4 versions of pingwin until I decided "this is the one", I mean the first 3 were barely getting by, but in the 4th one I think everyone survived and it was all good, or something like that. Of course it turned out to not be my fastest time either... I guess having my lower levels die can speed up fights XD... but really I just ran it 4 times because I'm farming mats for my cra's new noob set (since kolosso/ougaa/almosteverything is out of my reach). Anyway, the point of this rant is, up until pingwin, the videos you have been seeing are just the one and only recordings of the fight that I did... so they were probably a lot sloppier and out of the groove, whereas pingwin it was the 4th time in the past few hours I'd run it and I was just ready to pwn and get out of there. So hopefully the quality of the fight is better, although that dungeon is reaaaaally annoying and lame... but still.

Edited by VcentG

Update: I have like 6 videos backed up, and for some reason after installing a divx update (or so I think) I can't open any of the videos. When I go to edit them it doesn't work, I can't play them back in any form of player... not really sure what to do. At first I thought the videos were corrupt, but I know this isn't the case as I can't open any of the recordings for any of the videos I've already released either, which obviously worked or I wouldn't have been able to make videos out of them.

Sooo, not sure what that means.

What kind of format are the videos saved under? .FLV? .F4V?

CNsST.png

Broken media player? Broken codec? I have no clue.

Isn't DivX a video editing program? Have you tried opening the videos in something else, like Windows Movie Maker?

CNsST.png

Broken media player? Broken codec? I have no clue.

Isn't DivX a video editing program? Have you tried opening the videos in something else, like Windows Movie Maker?

It's a video player/codec pack/web player etc etc. It's for playing HQ videos like .avi and stuff (especially online) rather than flash. It apparently uses half the CPU too. Anywho I have no idea.

These are the errors I get in DivX player/Windows Media Player/ and movie maker, respectively.

brokenq.png

Try uploading the raw footage to YouTube (and don't forget to set the video to Unlisted) and see if the it's the video file itself is corrupted or not. It's probably something on your side since it won't work in a Media Player or WMM.

CNsST.png

I would suggest you to install k-lite codec pack 7.10 Full and reinstall DivX. I think this may help.

mittenztrans.png

Mittenz - level 200 chance Pandawa

Just uninstalling divx fixed the problem... their latest update must've had something wrong with it. We're back in business ;D. It's weird that divx would've messed with windows media player/movie maker considering they don't have to use the divx codecs period... but meh, I'm no techno geek so I wouldn't know the specifics.

Hopefully, I can reinstall divx later without complications, but meh, I have netflix atm so I'm not going to be watching anything online except for the occasional youtube, which won't require it. So I should be good.

Seeing as I forgot to record mastogob dungeon, and haven't yet reran it (even though I shall soon enough because I want to cure the lurgi FOREVAHHHHH)... I can't do my Frigost Episode 1 mini-series... So I recorded the entire new dragon pig dungeon and maze. Shows all rooms, how the new maze works (even though it's pretty much the same, aside from the simple fact that running all your chars through at the same time is near impossible, unless you don't lag in the slightest... then you can click the door on all of them before 1 goes through). The video is a tad long, but I wanted to show the fights to show just how annoying the new rooms are, and how horrible the start positions are as well.

Anywho, that'll be here in 30 mins or so probably, depending on youtube's processing time. Thanks for the support with the divx problem also.

Edit: Nevermind, the video seems to have decided to freeze at 99% of saving it... and I don't feel like remaking it.

ihatelife.png

And yes, my life does always continually suck more and more.

Edited by VcentG