• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
VcentG

Vcent's Videos - Now with "PvP"

i just turned on Hide Mouse Option.. no 1 ever seen me playing with my mouse :lol:

Speeding up the vid always makes it look worse than it actually is while you play. I didn't think the mouse spasm was that crazy. :P

Can you show the turnbar if you do more group PvP vids? Seeing the order and %HP kinda helps following what everyone is doing and why.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Speeding up the vid always makes it look worse than it actually is while you play. I didn't think the mouse spasm was that crazy. :P

Can you show the turnbar if you do more group PvP vids? Seeing the order and %HP kinda helps following what everyone is doing and why.

Yeh indeed, and maybe put the green chat in there too. But edit it somewhere else on the screen like ralfeh did in a lot of his rosalfest vids.

vglk7r.png

Ah, I have my turnbar on top that's why it's not there, it's cropped out XD. I cropped the video so that it wouldn't have those annoying black bars. But I guess there's just no winning, there's always SOMETHING wrong XD.

LIVE FEED PLS

nmd8ya.jpg

BUMP BUMP BUMP

jk, well sort of. I has some low lvl pvp videos cause I be bored and taking a break on iop instead of just speed leveling it. SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Should I commentate these or put music? I like the videos with music, but I also wanna get out of copyrighting so if my channel ever does grow a decent bit I can partner without deleting too many videos. With commentary it's fair use so it's fine, but with copyrighted music, well it's just copyrighted.

SO IF YOU HAZ GOOD IDEA then tell me. I can't make my own music, I suck at it. I can commentate but what am I supposed to say? Tell a life story while you watch? Give the play by play? I jus dunno men.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

jk, well sort of. I has some low lvl pvp videos cause I be bored and taking a break on iop instead of just speed leveling it. SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Should I commentate these or put music? I like the videos with music, but I also wanna get out of copyrighting so if my channel ever does grow a decent bit I can partner without deleting too many videos. With commentary it's fair use so it's fine, but with copyrighted music, well it's just copyrighted.

SO IF YOU HAZ GOOD IDEA then tell me. I can't make my own music, I suck at it. I can commentate but what am I supposed to say? Tell a life story while you watch? Give the play by play? I jus dunno men.

Play by play. I also had that idea for awhile, but kolosseum is dead on my server.

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

I like the videos with music, but I also wanna get out of copyrighting so if my channel ever does grow a decent bit I can partner without deleting too many videos. With commentary it's fair use so it's fine, but with copyrighted music, well it's just copyrighted.

I can commentate but what am I supposed to say?

I believe my videos would have much more views if I put a music inside. But I agree with you and I also hate copyrights which is a big problem unsure.gif Of course there are some other options (free music from YouTube or another servers, I think Izmar once sent us url for one when we were streaming videos of Goult) but this music sucks. (rarely I find good one but mostly it doesn't fit with video length)

So I think you should try commentary on one video and you'll see, I tried it once and I think it brought some new people on our channel and made video more interesting (not only me). + I'm not a native speaker, you are I guess, so you'll be MUCH better than mebiggrin.gif.

What are you supposed to say? Hmm.. IMHO if fight is interesting there are lots of thing to say that could attract people. Important moments in the fight, your or opponent's mistakes, you also can talk about char's builds etc etc.

I hope I helped you with something and GL with next video! smile.gif

Edited by Vikin

Vikin - Iop 200

& former Lubo's chars Lubo/Pritelkyne - Iop/Enu/Feca 200

Former leader of Modra Krev - YouOldTube

BWAHAHAHAHA

Ok I have a video. I'm not sure if its epic or not due to obvious reasons. We were out leveled but 1 of theirs was just a dummy.

I liked :) The 2nd music was a bit loud I think though.

Lucky Team:

Cra - Avamys - 158 - Str / Agi

Reapered - Sram - 63 - Agi

Eniripsa - Intel-Heal - 63 - Int

Masqueraider - 82 - Str

#realtalk, if your youtube channel didn't have that picture of you, no one would ever think you were black just by hearing your voice. do kolossium using green fingers or something next time for phunz

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

#realtalk, if your youtube channel didn't have that picture of you, no one would ever think you were black just by hearing your voice. do kolossium using green fingers or something next time for phunz

Who cares what people think? Just because I don't talk like I was raised in some ghetto part of town I don't sound black? You really do fit the definition of idiot every time you post something.

I liked :) The 2nd music was a bit loud I think though.

:< I tried to make it quiet but I guess I didn't go quiet enough. XD It sounded fine when I listened to it but everything sounds different through a headset than just coming out of speakers.

Edited by VcentG

1366107375[/url]' post='1337069']

Who cares what people think? Just because I don't talk like I was raised in some ghetto part of town I don't sound black? You really do fit the definition of idiot every time you post something.

Non men, I didn't mean it like that. You pronounce every word very well, almost english professor well, so it's unexpected that you're a young black adult. If you think about all the other YouTube commentators who are also young black men, a lot of them tend to talk like they were raised in the ghetto and it's not too often you watch/hear one that doesn't. Why do you think I watched and finished a lot of your let's plays? I like how you sound, honestly

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

So was the commentary good? I've got another one I'm uploading privately right now just to show a friend a little bit of dofus without my voice and I'm not sure if I should commentate it or just leave it with the music. I'm using the same song because it's Royalty Free and looking for epic music that doesn't copyright is a pain.

So basically I'm just wondering if I should make this one the real upload or commentate it.

I believe my videos would have much more views if I put a music inside. But I agree with you and I also hate copyrights which is a big problem unsure.gif Of course there are some other options (free music from YouTube or another servers, I think Izmar once sent us url for one when we were streaming videos of Goult) but this music sucks (rarely I find good one but mostly it doesn't fit with video length.

So I think you should try commentary on one video and you'll see, I tried it once and I think it brought some new people on our channel and made video more interesting (not only me). + I'm not a native speaker, you are I guess, so you'll be MUCH better than mebiggrin.gif.

What are you supposed to say? Hmm.. IMHO if fight is interesting there are lots of thing to say that could attract people. Important moments in the fight, your or opponent's mistakes, you also can talk about char's builds etc etc.

I hope I helped you with something and GL with next video! smile.gif

Here's the sites I think I linked to the Goult video makers:

http://freemusicarchive.org/ (http://freemusicarchive.org/genre/Rock/)

http://www.jamendo.com/en/search

http://dig.ccmixter.org/

And a general note for fan video makers - I've recently

. If you make or find something interesting, you can either send a Youtube message to MyAnkamaEN or tweet me @Izmarvelous with a link, and I'll add it. =)