• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
VcentG

Vcent's Videos - Now with "PvP"

Alright, so after a little nudging, I've decided to make dofus videos. I'm still not sure if I want to work my way from the ground up or just do random dungeons and upload them so... whatever works. Feel free to suggest things. Also, they'll get better so I go I'm sure, I've never actually recorded dofus before so its a little iffy.

For those that want to subscribe, click Here and then click the big yellow subscribe button!

Re-ordered the videos so that the newest is on top and the most recent 5! :o Edit: Because of the new skin we can only put 2 per post so... Guess its the most recent 2 from now on!

#33 Kolossium - 102 Osa + 116 Panda + 80 Iop vs 145 Iop + 121 Enu + 74 Iop

-My first kolossium video uploaded.

#34 Slaying -The Heroes- Perc:

-Pretty epic fight.

Edited by VcentG

like the vids, cool team you have goin there ^^

magicstrans.png

Magics- 198 int (sadly) ossa (chance/wis/int ) Amia- 193 str cra (str/wis )

Adrissa-199 str iop (str/wis/agi )

100 hammersmith / hammer magus

I would speed up the 2nd movie a bit, I think you are doing a great job though.

Nice vids

vglk7r.png

Aweomse. :o I look forward to this.

Just some suggestions... Try recording in 1280x720 whenever you can and always try to speed the fights up a bit.

CNsST.png

Agreed with Ralfeh. High res means it's easier to follow what is currently happening in the fight, and will allow you to speed up the video.

Edited by Naning

Aweomse. :o I look forward to this.

Just some suggestions... Try recording in 1280x720 whenever you can and always try to speed the fights up a bit.

Alrighty, I just maximized the dofus on my screen and recorded it all, which was close to that but I guess the ratio is more important :). And about how much faster is a good speed up?

Alrighty, I just maximized the dofus on my screen and recorded it all, which was close to that but I guess the ratio is more important :o. And about how much faster is a good speed up?

Well, it depends on the program you're using. I know for a fact that Pinnacle Studio and Adobe After Effects have two entirely different speed editing tools.

You can use Camtasia Studio and increse the speed to 200. That's what I do.

CNsST.png

You can use Camtasia Studio and increse the speed to 200. That's what I do.

So just basically double speed? D: I can dew zat.

Well, not just double the speed. You also need to get the length down to a "watchable" one, anywhere between 5 and 11 minutes. Any shorter and your audience will miss out on some things, any longer and your audience will get bored.

Hope this helps :lol:

200 Osa (Echo) | 199 Feca (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

Well, not just double the speed. You also need to get the length down to a "watchable" one, anywhere between 5 and 11 minutes. Any shorter and your audience will miss out on some things, any longer and your audience will get bored.

Hope this helps :lol:

I agree with Decker. Anything more than 15 minutes is too long, and anything shorter than 3 minutes is too short. 5-10 minutes is perfect.

Oh, and you should also try and find more interesting songs. B-)

CNsST.png

nice job on the vids looks cool

sig.jpg.aba2edd93bc872360d0be46cb99c5da6.jpg

I agree with Decker. Anything more than 15 minutes is too long, and anything shorter than 3 minutes is too short. 5-10 minutes is perfect.

Oh, and you should also try and find more interesting songs. :P

Hey I watched your entire hour long Korriander video! And I know... I want epic songs but I don't know any nor where to find them. I youtube random ones.. we'll see what happens XD. Would it be best to do the dofus music? Or to put my own music on each video?

Anyway we'll see about the video speed... My teams not 8 chars and they're not all pro yet, so sometimes getting the fight in 15 minutes means 3x speed which is already super fast. Anyway uploading kimbo... I think you guys will enjoy it because of how much I SUCK! But as explained in the description, my first ever kimbo fight, never watched it before, never fought it before or anything... was my first kimbo experience AND IT WAS SOLO... so I'm just happy I won.

Oh in the kimbo I also tried 1280 x 720 recording... does it look better? the problem is I can't resize dofus to the perfect size (or can but its such a pain to make all 6 chars the same size) so its actually cutting pieces of the map out... which is fine for this fight, but still. And sorry that transparency is on... I don't actually keep it on.. just the kimbo maps were so lame so I had to turn it on... and last room of SO that big tree thing blocks sight so I needed it there too... Decent maps won't have transparency on.

Edited by VcentG

Hey I watched your entire hour long Korriander video! And I know... I want epic songs but I don't know any nor where to find them. I youtube random ones.. we'll see what happens XD. Would it be best to do the dofus music? Or to put my own music on each video?

In my opinion, songs where there's a voice ( Singing something, like an story for example ) steals the protagonism from your own video. So i'd bet for songs without guys singing ( but musical ), just like drums, flutes, and all those, u know. Another thing i find ( at least in my opinion too ) is that on battle fights, drums does a lot the job of " I am cool and I am kickin' asses " ( I know i am maybe not explaining myself great at all... but i hope u get the point ).

About your videos, they're cool :) just wondering when u'll upload more !

Edit: Is the kimbo video song Dofus opening, but faster? :P On camtasia, there's a bar ( down from video bar ) where's there is the song/sounds u record. Just try to delete it and put your own music, it sounds weird o.O .

What i do when gettin' videos faster, it's just to edit all whole video, and then save it ( and make the process to make it faster ) and then reedit it, but with the music. This way songs doesn't get affected by changes to the video ( cuts, and those stuff ).

Cheers,

Skull~

Edited by kubito12

signs_zps1165c8f6.png

~ Proud member of Blitzkrieg ~

Gurggy - Zobal - Rosal

One thing I noticed in the Soft Oak video (which I just watched) is that the viewer has to sit through watching all your characters join the fight. A small thing, I know, but it could easily be cut without detracting from the video.

ImpsSig02.png

That Korriander video of mine is terrible. I should have deleted it and reuploaded a shorter version, but it's too late now. :P

As for songs... You can find some interesting music on YouTube if you search some of these artists:

Two Steps From Hell

Brand X Music

E.S. Posthumus

GRV Music

Audiomachine

A lot of it is epic orchestral stuff (especially Posthumus), so I don't know if that's what you're into to. I find music like this makes fights a lot more interesting.

You can rip the songs from YouTube by using Video2MP3.net.

Oh in the kimbo I also tried 1280 x 720 recording... does it look better?

1280 x 720 works best because there are no black bars on either side of the screen. It also gives you the option to upload the video in 720p.

CNsST.png

"This video is not available in your country... blah blah... content of UMG"

Yeah, so for the music... pick something that's not so mainstreamy with a big label? Sony and UMG and other big ones tend to get videos blocked pretty quickly, depending on where you live. Something less well-known would do just as well.

One idea would be to look around at Jamendo. The stuff there's all under Creative Commons and free for non-commercial use.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Edit: Is the kimbo video song Dofus opening, but faster? :huh: On camtasia, there's a bar ( down from video bar ) where's there is the song/sounds u record. Just try to delete it and put your own music, it sounds weird o.O .

Rofl I was wondering. Its actually the music that was playing when I did the dungeon. I just sped it up for kicks, because I haven't found any other music yet. But noted, I'll just kick the sounds out.

One thing I noticed in the Soft Oak video (which I just watched) is that the viewer has to sit through watching all your characters join the fight. A small thing, I know, but it could easily be cut without detracting from the video.

I'll cut it then :P. Figured it might be better strategy-wise to see why I placed who where, but I suppose that could also just be gathered from seeing the positions during the first turns lol.

That Korriander video of mine is terrible. I should have deleted it and reuploaded a shorter version, but it's too late now. -_-

As for songs... You can find some interesting music on YouTube if you search some of these artists:

Two Steps From Hell

Brand X Music

E.S. Posthumus

GRV Music

Audiomachine

A lot of it is epic orchestral stuff (especially Posthumus), so I don't know if that's what you're into to. I find music like this makes fights a lot more interesting.

I'll give some of them a few tries =P

"This video is not available in your country... blah blah... content of UMG"

Yeah, so for the music... pick something that's not so mainstreamy with a big label? Sony and UMG and other big ones tend to get videos blocked pretty quickly, depending on where you live. Something less well-known would do just as well.

One idea would be to look around at Jamendo. The stuff there's all under Creative Commons and free for non-commercial use.

Sorry Germany :( XD. If it's any consolation I'll probably remake that video anyway. I reset my iop to str/agi and my sadi will be int... once this damn thrusty staff mages!!! 18 potions can go suck it. But yeah.. :)

I'm surprised no one commented on the kimbo video... I mean sadi went poof, and chest went poof too. I totally misread the wiki, I thought it meant he got 400% weakness... but what it meant was he got 400% weakER. Which brought him to 0% :(

Edited by VcentG

Well I was gonna say something about your kimbo video but then I though 'hey, it's the first time you do kimbo. So drop it'. I still have problems with kimbo even after like 15 runs xD You can always make a second/better video about kimbo, maybe it can be intresting for us to see the diffrence

vglk7r.png

Well I was gonna say something about your kimbo video but then I though 'hey, it's the first time you do kimbo. So drop it'. I still have problems with kimbo even after like 15 runs xD You can always make a second/better video about kimbo, maybe it can be intresting for us to see the diffrence

I will be making a new video for kimbo to compare, cause I'm used to it now. I have to do it like 3 more times anyway to reset sadi's spells :huh:.

Anyway thanks for the music you guys, they're pretty awesome. I'm going to have to cut them into pieces and forge my own mix of them to be as long as the video, but that's no prob for me. =P

my house is in the first vid! cameo ftw.

Edited by Reyah

Aermyne

Reyah: 199 Sacrier agi+cha |||Wute: 195 SuperNerfed Enutrof cha |||Twizzish: 199 1/2 crit EniripsaInt |||

|||Twizlette: 198 KamaWhore EcaflipStr/OMNI |||

||||Proud half of theDominating Minds Justice Ecaflip Duo||||

prof:

100 Handyman, 100 farmer, 100 Jeweller, 100 jewelmagus, 100 shovelsmith, 65 daggersmith, 100 dagger magus, 100 shoemaker, 100 shoemagus, 65 swordsmith, 100 sword magus, 100 tailor, 100 Costmagus, 65 staff carver, 100 staffmagus, 65 hammer smith, 100 hammermagus, 67 wand carver, 100 wandmagus, 100 miner, 9x lumberjack,100 alchemist, 3x Fisher, 4x hunter, 4x butcher,100 baker EXO's: mp(6/282) crit(1/15)ap (6/226)

Proud Aztecs SiC & Wordsmith

fat2sig2-1.gif

I have to admit I lol'd some at your Kimbo video. When you were hitting him with pure damage spells even though he had 400% resists. Don't speed up the music on the video though.

my house is in the first vid! cameo ftw.

Oh noez, hope I don't have to pay you for having it in the background!

I have to admit I lol'd some at your Kimbo video. When you were hitting him with pure damage spells even though he had 400% resists. Don't speed up the music on the video though.

Yeah I was pretty confused, I was reading the wiki like "Ohhhhh damn." And even after he didn't take damage I just kept hitting him anyway... nothing better to do XD.

Anyway, newest one gobball dungeon! BE AMAZED HOW I TRUMP ONE OF THE HARDEST DUNGEONS IN THE GAME. This also has the first song I've decided to chop up a little... I had to make it the perfect length for the video, but it sounds flawless to me, can't even tell that I changed it a little (unless you listen to the original and go WTF THAT SHOULDN'T BE HERE, but still).

And damn, figured out why I can't get 720p. When I set it to widescreen mode in the video editor it changes the actual video size. /fail. Oh well, next time for sure!

Edited by VcentG

New videos! Kwakwa and getting level 100 handyman! Short and sweet, and I also figured out how to get HD! So be amazed.

Edited by VcentG

You're already gettimg better at it and gz with lv 100 handy

vglk7r.png

You're a quick learner. Now... where's the 1080p? :)

Edited by Ralfeh

CNsST.png