• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Naso

League of Legends

ayyyyyl.jpg

That's the first and last time I ever invite Funk to a game, ever ever ever ever..

=)

*pic*

That's the first and last time I ever invite Funk to a game, ever ever ever ever..

LIKE A BOSS!

(2nd game evur ftws)

S8K3w.gif

I IS LIKE, FUNKY OR SOMETHING YE

Get online Kurt. >=[

Had a fucking awful game today, laning against Sona +Caitlyn has gotta be the worst thing ever, talk about annoying poke... :angry: Especially when the person you're laning with is a lvl11 Ashe. :)

Because he's the hero that Brakmar deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... So we'll hunt him... Because he can take it... Because he's not a hero... He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... The Dark Xelor.

PROUD member of THE ELKAMYSTS

So if any of you EU imps want a semidecent random duck to join your games, add Sentzy 8)

I usually pick last to fill up some role that is missing.

Edited by Sentzy

Meet me at the ice cream truck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

The Elo rating system in LoL is based on a logarithmic distribution, meaning that sample size does affect statistical significance. Variance also decreases with higher number of games played. This means that over time, ratings normalize, and you have more constant ratings. In other words, even aside from whether the Elo of a given player accurately reflects the player's skill level, the Elo scores of players at any given moment can only be used to trend performance.

This is also why Elo rating makes lowbies and people with only a few games under their belt reluctant to play. Because scores normalize over time, those who have high Elos from initial streaks may go through large drops. I believe someone on the LoL forums did the math and came out with a bottom score of -100 from your absolute rating.

At higher levels, because most people know what they are doing and gameplay is less dependent on luck, the effect of variance also decreases (and I believe Riot's algorithm uses a variable k-factor). So it is hard to imagine someone lucky-streaking it to the very top and staying there. Only time will tell, however.

At lower levels, I know the drop can be pretty significant, especially if you don't Elo grind. I dropped from 1480 to 1100 in a matter of weeks, and this was with over a hundred games under my belt.

My advice: Elo grind only enough that you will get more good games than bad, and just have fun. Try new champions, test different play styles, and hopefully the Tribunal will weed out most of the ragers.

Note to self: EU LoL is awful. People are bad and ill mannered. Really.

Is the US really that much better? Any streams I've seen people are just as bad :D

I feel like such a dick every time I play Evelynn.

eveq.png

illclawyoreeyeoutbyceraus6.jpg

Thanks Ceraunavolta!

Nah, Eve isn't the master of inducing rage. Teemo has global taunt for a reason. I used to play him quite a bit, haven't recently but now that you mention it, time to annoy people.

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

Nah, Eve isn't the master of inducing rage. Teemo has global taunt for a reason. I used to play him quite a bit, haven't recently but now that you mention it, time to annoy people.

I don't really care about Teemo all that much. He only really bothers me on Vayne... blind = no silver bolts.

Evelynn on the enemy team, however, makes me rage. Especially if she's good.

Edited by doofusdude

Thanks Ceraunavolta!

I feel like such a dick every time I play Evelynn.

eveq.png

Because you are.

Teemo's a dick too. But he's managable. Though >Walk anywhere in mid, especially in any of the bushes around it >BOOMLOLMUSHROOM is fucking annoying.

Is it easier to win a game that consists of you and nine unskilled players, or nine highly skilled players? Logic won't save us.

That depends on whether we can assume "you" is unskilled or highly skilled.

Zenith Discussions

[ Dofus - Rosal ]
Sljm - 19x Strelor

Still a scrub

So like, I was playing Renekton... enemy team has a Katarina. When she ults, I dice in and stun her with W. The Ashe on our team says I'm a noob for not running out of range. I tell her what I was doing and... "wtf ur stun is shorter than her ult u dumbass noob"

...DERP

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

I love Corki. True damage, 35% AoE Blind, AoE frontal damage, amazing damaging escape/dash and >9000 range poking missiles? The best.

Yes! I'm finally popular on the internet!

I love Corki. True damage, 35% AoE Blind, AoE frontal damage, amazing damaging escape/dash and >9000 range poking missiles? The best.

It used to be so much better. 50% blind, sight, and made stealthed units visible.

But yea, CORKI, NUMBA WAN RANGED CARRY. :3c

Edited by Arkarain

ArkarainKimono.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee somonone come on league legends and then come on skype and we can dance and then win 'cause funk won't do it 'cause i emrbass him

=)

Doublelift rapes the entire CLG team. GG no fucking re.

Edited by Arkarain

ArkarainKimono.jpg

GangPlank all the way... im stuck in elo hell >.> around 800

i wish raise morale were back to old haha i loved trolling with it killing mordes and annies pet, and with this new champ it would be classic xD

gp is underestimated by everyone but he does pretty damn well especially in mid

Doublelift rapes the entire CLG team. GG no fucking re.

Enemy team MIA? Facecheck bush.

splat4lm5.gif

Adrestea - 85 Warlock - Xavius

Ceratici - 85 Hunter - Xavius

Lakes - 85 Warrior - Xavius

Thurion - 82 Paladin - Xavius

Caph - 82 Mage - Xavius

Saiph - 80 Rogue - Xavius

Atria - 80 Priest - Xavius

Kerplaw - 80 Shaman - Xavius

Adelaine - 7x Warrior - Xavius

--

Toodles - 19x Sram - Rushu

Splat- - 19x Enutrof - Rushu

Epididymus - 19x Eniripsa - Rushu

orangefish.png

Enemy team MIA? Facecheck bush.

He's still a great player. I especially liked his win against CLG, they gave him a lot of shit before for being "bad" at the game which was why he left CLG earlier. Good to know they suck. ;3c

ArkarainKimono.jpg

CLG are retards, they made Doublelift play Taric before in a tournament when he had never, ever played Taric before in his life. :<

splat4lm5.gif

Adrestea - 85 Warlock - Xavius

Ceratici - 85 Hunter - Xavius

Lakes - 85 Warrior - Xavius

Thurion - 82 Paladin - Xavius

Caph - 82 Mage - Xavius

Saiph - 80 Rogue - Xavius

Atria - 80 Priest - Xavius

Kerplaw - 80 Shaman - Xavius

Adelaine - 7x Warrior - Xavius

--

Toodles - 19x Sram - Rushu

Splat- - 19x Enutrof - Rushu

Epididymus - 19x Eniripsa - Rushu

orangefish.png

HotshotGG + Karma = Meh.

He's still a great player. I especially liked his win against CLG, they gave him a lot of shit before for being "bad" at the game which was why he left CLG earlier. Good to know they suck. ;3c

Yeah, there was a time I'd go to watch one of their streams while doublelift was playing and they'd be mocking him on the stream. He made a simple mistake and died? He's bad. He died to a well coordinated gank? He's bad. Hotshot dies from a simple mistake? It's okay guys he's just trolling. I really wish Doublelift would stream more though, I'd be interested in watching him play Blitz and Janna more.

I've noticed a lot of people doing it to Chu8 too, they see him in their team and go "Ohh look Chu8, time to troll and go random because he sucks". They pick random, fed a lane and mock Chu8 for being bad the entire time. Granted I've never really seen him play, but I doubt he's bad considering he managed to get to number 1 in LoL and one of the top (or was it the top?) in HoN.

Edited by adam17140

Yeah, there was a time I'd go to watch one of their streams while doublelift was playing and they'd be mocking him on the stream. He made a simple mistake and died? He's bad. He died to a well coordinated gank? He's bad. Hotshot dies from a simple mistake? It's okay guys he's just trolling. I really wish Doublelift would stream more though, I'd be interested in watching him play Blitz and Janna more.

I've noticed a lot of people doing it to Chu8 too, they see him in their team and go "Ohh look Chu8, time to troll and go random because he sucks". They pick random, fed a lane and mock Chu8 for being bad the entire time. Granted I've never really seen him play, but I doubt he's bad considering he managed to get to number 1 in LoL and one of the top (or was it the top?) in HoN.

Yea chu8 is from HoN. Numba wan. Also, I don't think it helps that he plays an unconventional build (AP mid Maokai).

B> Rune pages. FUCK. I need ip.

ArkarainKimono.jpg

So there's this contest going on, design a champion within certain parameters. I'm in the top 10 finalists out of 150... anyone care to vote for me?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=797934

Entry 8 is mine.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=797735

This expands and tells about the design.

• Like 1

Thanks Ceraunavolta!

23jgar6.jpg

Oh man, Amumu is so much fun ._.