• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Naso

League of Legends

Hype for that sexy black cleaver and blade change!!

Tank buster Caitlyn coming out of the wood work for BBN

• Like 2

I think people really underestimate Fnatic, I'd argue that EU has been a considerably more competitive region this year (particularly compared to NA) as reflected by the finals and established/respected teams not being able to keep up(Alliance being a prime example). Fnatic's playstyle is a lot more similar to LPL teams than in previous seasons and in international competition China have had a solid showing with that aggressive early-game style. It's a style which I think TSM in particular will struggle to deal with, since their usual approach of leave-dyrus-to-get-fucked-and-focus-on-other-lanes is REALLY going to screw them over with Huni being such a beast and him getting ahead/making awesome TP's has been the death-knell for a lot of teams Fnatic has faced this split.

I don't think Fnatic will win it, but I think they'll beat TSM comfortably. Some of my predictions:

FNC vs TSM > FNC

FNC vs AHQ > FNC but barely

FNC vs EDG > EDG

FNC vs GE/SKT> GE/SKT

I really don't rate TSM as highly as most people seem to, they've done well in a pretty stale region but I think they're in for a shock when they see how much progress LPL/EU has made in the last year, the games in the EU finals were sloppy and messy but they were being played at break-neck pace and I don't think TSM is prepared to deal with that, teams like Fnatic and anything coming out of China/Korea aren't going to let them sit back and play at their own pace, and if they're being forced into objectives/fights I don't think they'll be nearly as composed as they've been allowed to be in the NA split.

Ultimately both NA and EU face the same common problem, getting past EDG and GE/SKT. Upsets can happen I guess but I'd be really surprised if anyone but China or Korea walks away with it, I'm not counting Fnatic out though. At the start of this season nobody in their right mind would have predicted they'd do as well as they have with an almost entirely new roster with some communication issues, and they just keep getting stronger. I wouldn't put it past them to cause a shock in the MSI.

The match I'm looking forward to most is EDG vs GE/SKT. I really think SKT can win it, been following their games and besides the obvious Faker factor Bang has been playing out of his skin lately. EDG vs in-form SKT would be an absolute joy to watch.

EDIT: I think the TSM vs FNC game will play out as TSM having an advantage bot-lane because both supps are quite evenly matched but I rate Turtle higher than Steeel as a carry, but this won't matter because I'm pretty sure Santorin will be focusing top-lane to keep Huni from getting ahead and Reignover will be focusing top/mid to shore up the main FNC carries. It all depends on what happens in the mid+top lane and how effective each jungler is early in the game, if Febiven gets a lead I genuinely believe he can shit all over Bjergsen, and if Huni gets to the stage where he can bully Dyrus then TSM will have a really hard time contesting objectives since Fnatic will go for teamfights whenever they get the opportunity. The game will be decided in the first 15mins IMO, if Fnatic get an early lead they'll choke the life out of TSM, if not then TSM gets to farm up, rotate and play their game it's a more difficult match to call. My money is on Reignover being everywhere and getting mid/top ahead then Fnatic snowballing an advantage and forcing TSM into bad decisions though.

Edited by Mikemeplease
  • Like 1

Alpha Centauri

I think people really underestimate Fnatic, I'd argue that EU has been a considerably more competitive region this year (particularly compared to NA) as reflected by the finals and established/respected teams not being able to keep up(Alliance being a prime example). Fnatic's playstyle is a lot more similar to LPL teams than in previous seasons and in international competition China have had a solid showing with that aggressive early-game style.

i agree and disagree.

You are right in that they emulate the LPL. How ever they are no where near the same level when it comes to mechanics. SHRC was able to bruteforce there ways to the finals twice because of the god tier mechanics they had, but the other top team in china historically was EDG which was not a bruteforce skirmish team. Also it should be noted other skirmish teams historically have not seen anywhere near the same success as SHRC.

Interestingly enough I decided to catch up on some Thoorins thoughts videos today and he kind of discusses this in this video

And if you'll excuse my laziness and indulge my request to see a 30 minute video you may see a better explanation than what I would have written up lol.

It's a style which I think TSM in particular will struggle to deal with, since their usual approach of leave-dyrus-to-get-fucked-and-focus-on-other-lanes is REALLY going to screw them over with Huni being such a beast and him getting ahead/making awesome TP's has been the death-knell for a lot of teams Fnatic has faced this split.

I agree. It's why I only give TSM a slight (60/40) edge in this one and think its one of Fnatics few chances to lock in early wins at MSI.

If Fnatic doesn't punish TSM's huge and glaring weaknesses the Koreans and LPL absolutely will. Especially if Day 1 and 2 are going to be the traditional BO1 format.

I think Fnatic this year has been a really entertaining team to watch play, but as I said earlier historically teams that play like them don't actually go too far internationally. SHRC was the exception not the rule.

I'd argue that EU has been a considerably more competitive region this year (particularly compared to NA) as reflected by the finals and established/respected teams not being able to keep up(Alliance being a prime example).

Ehhhhh. Competitive = Good.

Yes I'll agree that EULCS this year was nice in terms of trying to figure who could be a contender for top team and you can see the strength of the region spread out pretty well across the teams. But that doesn't = the top team being amazing.

I agree that in NALCS its VERY clear who is the better team and who is easily the worst but I do think the top 2 teams are very good. Bare in mind every time I have to say TSM is a good team it pains me deeply lol.

Also Alliance not being able to keep up isn't a sign of EU powering up. Especially when you consider the the sheer amount of stupid decisions they made through out the split. Hell they thought picking up Rekkles was a good idea for their team. That speaks volumes, he was the exact opposite of what Alliance needed and I'll be completely honest.. Rekkles is over hyped ad nauseam, look up his stats in Summer split 14, heck look up his stats at worlds. He was nothing more than a pro KS'er, Deft , a player world renowned for safe and smart play had over double the amount of damage done than Rekkles in the game Fnatic beat them lol.

Idk. I hope I'm wrong because I want to see the west do well Internationally this year but if Fnatic plays the way they did at EULCS finals at MSI they will get dumpstered by the LCK and LPL teams for sure. The amount of mistakes made at the BO5 like I'm sure GETigers has made less mistakes in all of their BO3' (which is a ton of BO3's) this split lol.

It's really hard to put a rank on TSM currently. They won IEM Katowice but they didn't play anyone particularly good, but the teams they did beat also beat really good teams (SK and GETigers). So in order to justify their ranking in the world you have to do shitty smash math that doesn't hold up. There are too many "what ifs" and "if then" scenarios when trying to place them. Though I don't think it's fair to discount IEM Katowice entirely as well, I just dont think winning it should carry as much weight as it normally should.

This tournament will be a great way to find out where they stand in the world rankings because we are guaranteed to see them play the 2 best teams in the world in a 2 day time span and it will finally answer the question on whether or not they are actually internationally good this split with a concrete answer. Really exciting imo.

I do think they will get dumpstered by the LCK team and EDG I'm just hoping not too too hard lol.

About TSM. I think you're right about them having trouble with keeping up with FNC's flow but I do think TSM has a better control game. It should be a really entertaining match because in some ways it's one team trying to emulate LCK at a lower mechanical tier (TSM) and another trying to emulate LPL at a lower tier (FNC) lol.

That said we can count a few certainties : Wildturtle will pull a doublelift and be killing a jungle camp when he should be defending a lane. And Dyrus will have a god awful TP (or 2, or 3 or 4)

The match I'm looking forward to most is EDG vs GE/SKT. I really think SKT can win it, been following their games and besides the obvious Faker factor Bang has been playing out of his skin lately. EDG vs in-form SKT would be an absolute joy to watch.

Yeah honestly everyone in SKT has been stepping up huge in the last few weeks. Especially Bang though I agree I'm really holding out for them despite GETigers awesome record I want SKT at MSI waay waay more its just going to be a guaranteed good time if they make it.

@your edit.

Agreed. Santorin will be top because instead of fixing Dyrus bad decision making they will just have santorin cover his bases for sure lol.

I'm positive Bjerg will be going for a solo kill and it's going to get him killed (either due to jungler presence in the wings or out play) and it's gonna snow ball mid for FNC but possibly not out of control.

Santorin will have to play out of his mind to get Bjerg back in the match and to also keep WT and Dyrus in check. Honestly the whole event is gonna depend on Santorin imo.

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
Inkosaurus~ The panda Formerly known as Deth-klok, Level 201 o.O
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Agreed about Santorin, I think so much of this matchup is going to come down to ReignOver vs Santorin and who can get their mid/top ahead or stop them going too far behind. That Bjerg vs Febiven duel in mid is going to be an awesome to watch since both of them are great laners and whoever gets a lead is likely to capitalise on it really well. As far as junglers I can't help but feel ReignOver has an advantage since he has crazy synergy with Huni which stands in stark contrast to Santorin+Dyrus. Part of me thinks he'd be better off ignoring top altogether and getting Dyrus to play the safest, most farm-under-turret game of his life while Santorin pushes the clear advantage in bot-lane but...well...it's Dyrus. :P

A lot of it will come down to pick+bans too, banning out Huni's Hecarim is an absolute must and arguably his Liss/Rumble too. If they can push him onto something like Gnar I can see the match going to TSM since they rely on Huni's TP so much for teamfights and he's struggled to make the same impact on Gnar as his other picks when he's played it this season. Problem is you then leave ReignOver and Febiven with a pool of comfort champs and both are a huge threat. Febiven on Ahri/Zed/Xerath is just plain terrifying and giving ReignOver a champ like Rek'Sai which he can use to apply pressure early makes TSM's job a lot more difficult. I can't help but feel that picks+bans is the place TSM can hurt Fnatic the most.

Thing I'm most looking forward to is hopefully seeing ReignOver pick Rengar against a Chinese/Korean team. It's nice to finally have a good Rengar player in the West. :P

• Like 1

Alpha Centauri

Hype for that sexy black cleaver and blade change!!

Tank buster Caitlyn coming out of the wood work for BBN

YEAH

i am actually testing the black cleaver on Sivir, not quite sure if the bounces from her W also shred armour. If so i do think it would help amazing in team fights XD

Since theres no limit with the amount of Bounces the blade can have, you can potentially stack up the armour shred on everyone 3 times

also

Her passive + the new passive from the cleaver = alot of Movement ^_^

Edited by RadioactivePoison
  • Like 2

YlcgX7P.jpg

SRKHtsB.png?1

Eratz IGN: Black-magican, radioactive-dollgirl

HENUAL WEED-MONSTER . aka DENDE, the green sadida, hungry for memes.

YEAH

i am actually testing the black cleaver on Sivir, not quite sure if the bounces from her W also shred armour. If so i do think it would help amazing in team fights XD

Since theres no limit with the amount of Bounces the blade can have, you can potentially stack up the armour shred on everyone 3 times

also

Her passive + the new passive from the cleaver = alot of Movement ^_^

Can't wait to try it out on Wukong since I'm pretty sure BC shred applies from his ulti.

EDIT: Dailydot is reporting that Rekkles is rejoining Fnatic after the MSI. It's dailydot so not exactly reliable but if it does happen as a Fnatic fan I'm torn. Steeelback has done OK this season and is great in teamfights but his laning is terrible and I can't help but think that a Rekkles/Yellowstar lane will complete what is a REALLY strong line-up and fix Fnatic's only major weakness in terms of roster.

It's a shitty deal for Steeelback, on the other hand he was on a split-winning LCS team and will have considerably better prospects than he did before the season started. A lot of the commentary seems to focus on how Rekkles is a more "selfish" ADC in terms of playstyle but I really don't see how that works since sOAZ/xPeke weren't much different from Huni/Febiven in terms of approach to their lanes so I don't think it'll be a huge adjustment. If it does happen all I can say is best of luck to the other teams in the EU because goddamn...

Edited by Mikemeplease
  • Like 1

Alpha Centauri

I think Steelbacks style compliments the current roster more so than Rekkles.

FNC will go ham in a skirmish and Rekkles will be sitting back to get the last hit in in a kill and that would be enough for the team fights not to sway in their favor.
I know stats screens don't say the full story but just check out the stats from at least 2014 worlds and rewatch his games. He's waaay waay to passive. I can't agree with this change at all. You'd think these teams would have analysts or coaches who crunch the numbers and can say its a bad idea. I wish certain players would stop getting picked up by there teams just due to their legacy in the game, I mean heck half of Rekkles legacy is just based off of a game or two against I think it was Weixiao in like 2013.

A few awesome games 2 and half years ago shouldn't be enough to over write team synergy and play style, it shouldn't be enough to ignore stats upon stats of evidence that the guy is over hyped. It shouldn't be enough to ignore vods upon vods of matches of him clearly contributing to losses or hardly contributing to wins.

The guy was unhappy in Xpeke FNC, he was unhappy on Elements... if you smell shit everywhere you go look under your shoe buddy.

Then again some of the Dailydot articles in the last month have been laughable. Like yeah RL has a decent consistency with roster swaps but this guy is also scrambling due to his hilarious predicament and he's not above making shit up If it was one of the other writers on DD it's for sure made up barring like 1 decent guy there who's name is incredibly forgettable.

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Never underestimate the UOL cheese!

• Like 1

i6UKAYi.gif

I've realized now that I've asked Mike twice to check out Rekkles stats at worlds without providing links lol. Sauce.

http://i.imgur.com/a8dkP5O.png

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH1/1000370226?gameHash=40d44df44e1eaabe&tab=stats

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH1/1000360408?gameHash=fe5036b02cdae521&tab=stats

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH1/1000360219?gameHash=bb6b0f7460742ec3&tab=stats

Trying to pull up some summer split numbers but having trouble tracking it down. My googlefu is bronze.

Again stats don't say everything by them selves. Luckily there are also vods of these matches freely available lol. You take numbers like this and watch the games , heck any of his games, and it all starts to come together. Not saying half assing a team fight is a bad thing either there is room for passive play in this game if you are good at it (Deft for example) its just that Rekkles is getting into teams that honestly shouldn't be wanting to pick up that kind of play style. It was certainly the last thing EL needed this split and I don't have high hopes for integrating well in FNC.

Steelbacks laning phase was poor but that can be improved on. Rekkles has shown time and time again he is not ready to drop his play style.

edit:

Those stats pages just reminded me how god like Peke was. Really glad he's back in the LCS would be really interesting to see a Origen v FNC finals in the summer.

P.s. I would laugh if EL starts winning again after the Rekkles move.

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Stats is the worst area to criticize Rekkles on :P. In 2014 both Spring AND Summer split he had the best KDA in Europe, the best GPM in Europe and the second-best average gold in Europe. Spring playoffs he had the best KDA (by a mile) and second-highest GPM, Summer playoffs he had the second-highest KDA and GPM again.

Link: http://na.lolesports.com/eu-lcs/2014/split1/stats

All links from the drop-down tab there for the 2014 EU season.

In worlds he didn't perform to the same standard but compared to SSW/SSB pretty much nobody did, he was still one of only 2-3 Western players to break into the top 5 for GPM/average gold for the tournament.

He's had a shitty season on Elements but honestly in his time on Fnatic people seem to have forgotten what a dominant force he was for most of his tenure, his mechanics and ability to clean up in teamfights left him being regarded as one of the best (if not the best, even from NA commentators prior to the 2014 WC) ADC's in the world.

What Fnatic needs in an ADC is basically someone who can clean up in teamfights while the solo-laners and ReignOver shit all over the enemy team, Rekkles performed pretty much exactly this role for Fnatic when it was sOAZ/xPeke going in and with a much better jungler in ReignOver yet a very similar approach to games I can't help but feel he'll be a perfect fit. By playstyle alone he's pretty much just Steeelback but with considerably better mechanics and an improved laning phase.

Don't get me wrong I think Steeel is actually a better player than he's given credit for, he's put in some really solid performances this season and while he's not been a stand-out like Huni/Febiven/ReignOver he's also never been a burden. If the rumour ends up being false Fnatic will still do well, but I don't think it'd be a bad thing if Rekkles came back.

In terms of his performance at worlds against LMQ he was 3/1 in their loss and 18/0 in their win (18/0...), in the losses to OMG he was 9/6 and 1/1 and against SSB he was 8/1 in their win and like 2/2 in their loss. I don't remember watching those matches thinking it was his fault that Fnatic didn't get out of group stage, if anything it was xPeke and sOAZ experiencing some inconsistency and just flat-out being against better competition than they were used to facing.

Edited by Mikemeplease
  • Like 1

Alpha Centauri

Heads up the link you listed just goes to a page not found for me =<

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with ya on Stats being the worst metric to judge Rekkles on lol.

In both of my last posts I stated that in team fights he was too passive and hardly more than just a pro KS'er. Having a high KDA and GPM does not disprove this statement lol. In fact an argument could be made (with the vods as source as well) that the high KDA can further prove my initial point.

KDA is a really weird metric to judge a player by. Well to be honest all metrics are without a VOD to look at.
I think GPM is definitely a red herring though (might be using the wrong trope here). Cracking top GPM numbers doesn't say a lot when you have 4 of your team mates as contenders for best in the west in their roles and all you do is hang back and list hit.. That kill gold stacks up fast.

Now to a degree I am being clearly disingenuous lol. There are aspects of Rekkles that are very good but I do think in his case his play style is to I guess overbearing? Idk I cant think of the right word. What he brings to the table is not something that EL needs nor what this iteration of FNC needs. He was able to coast in summer and spring split 2014 because of the god like mechanics of his counter parts.

Again I'm not saying he is an awful player. Just that he isn't the right piece of the puzzle that FNC needs right now.
I am saying he's a tad over hyped haha. I've seen him be called the Deft of the West for pete sakes lol.

What Fnatic needs in an ADC is basically someone who can clean up in teamfights while the solo-laners and ReignOver shit all over the enemy team, Rekkles performed pretty much exactly this role for Fnatic when it was sOAZ/xPeke going in and with a much better jungler in ReignOver yet a very similar approach to games I can't help but feel he'll be a perfect fit. By playstyle alone he's pretty much just Steeelback but with considerably better mechanics and an improved laning phase.

I see what your going for here. My point that I alluded to in my last post is that Rekkles wont be dealing enough damage to sway the team fight in FNC's favor and they will get rolled over. The reason there style works now is because Steelback is a contributing factor through out the whole team fight, without that additional DPS I dont think they will have as favorable team fights anymore.

I'm not saying SB is the better player here either its clear Rekkles is a clear upgrade in other aspects of the match , especially laning phase. How ever I think SB offers much more valuable presence in a team fight which historically Rekkles has been hit or miss in. He's like the ADC version of Shiphtur lol when he shows he up he absolutely asserts his dominance but good luck convincing him to show up.

Also another point is that Pekes FNC's method worked because as I stated earlier these guys were fricken gods more or less. They could get away with Rekkles having a slightly lower DPS output than the enemy ADC in a team fight because mechanically these guys were heat seekers. Current FNC just isn't there yet imo.

And again about EL. He had a shitty time there because he was the last thing EL needed. They let his legacy speak instead of listening to his play style. Last thing EL needed was yet another passive player. I thik we can all agree on that. Which just goes into my earlier point in that I don't think his current style meshes well with either EL or FNC. Which is a shame because he CAN be an excellent player he just needs to put a little more ham on his sandwich.

I don't know. I think SB is being robbed here and I don't think FNC will do better for it in the long run.

That and I don't see how or why FNC would take Rekkles back after all the crap talking he did about them in the off season lol.

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

I'd say classing sOAZ and Cyanide as having god-like mechanics is a little generous, sOAZ spent about 60% of his games being below average then the other 40% he'd play like one of the best top-laners in the world. xPeke was/is an amazing mid-laner but again had problems with consistency especially in international competition. Cyanide was just kinda meh, he was only really there to get Peke going which, while functional, didn't really affect bot-lane as much. That said, Yellowstar is obviously a god.

If you look back at the 2013-2014 seasons I think it's a bit difficult to avoid saying that Rekkles performance wasn't a significant factor in their success. I think that, like you said, his actions before/after the split garnered a lot of the negative opinion that's now coming down on him, but his play was pretty damn good throughout. I actually can't help but feel he got a pretty shitty deal in terms of the hate he got for bailing on Fnatic given that he knew ahead of time that peke/soaz/cyanide were jumping ship and I for one don't really blame him for not wanting to take the risk on a roster consisting of 3 complete unknowns, especially when offered a spot by the team that beat them to the EU championship.

He could have handled it better, sure. He shouldn't have been so dismissive of Fnatic's chances in his absence either, but he did far more for the legacy of that team than he harmed it IMO, and it's no surprise to me that they'd welcome him back. Shitty for Steeel if it does happen, but it's a professional team doing a job and if they can do it better with Rekkles as ADC then more power to them.

EDIT: Just read on Reddit that a conversation between Ask.fm and Steeelback in which Rekkles replacing him was put to him and he laughed it off has (since this morning) been deleted from the site, looks like it's plausible.

Edited by Mikemeplease
  • Like 1

Alpha Centauri

I'm really happy with LCK's finals results :)

• Like 1

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

I'm really happy with LCK's finals results :)

When you're so good you can use 2 subs in the split finals in arguably the most competitive region in the world and still go 3-0.

Can't believe how aggressive Easyhoon was, can't remember the last time I saw him getting solo-kills in lane.

• Like 1

Alpha Centauri

Yeah it was a real delight seeing Easyhoon drop the passive act and go ham.

Really loved this series.

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Welp... After many, MANY games playing ADC since the blade/cleaver changes, I still haven't seen a way to fit cleaver into a build. Would be nice if boots had their own special slot like trinkets :D

• Like 1

lol so rumor has it that in order for a team to play against Faker SKT they have to beat EasyHoon SKT in the first round at MSI.

God I love SKT.

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

I wonder if SKT could clean sweep the tournament if they played Faker every game. Chinese final seemed a bit too close, and I doubt TSM/Fnatic will come close to beating SKT in a BO5, 1 game is possible though.

• Like 2

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

I'm about to just troll and try and get banned. Almost 1k games in ranked this season and I'm still silver and just this lose streak from silver 1 promos to silver 3-4 everytime. I try and improve,but I honestly just belong in silver. This is my elo.

3751356328.png

5723791ygJYy.png
facepalmu.jpg

Trolling to get banned wont solve anything :)

Play the game to have fun. When I worried about my ELO, I never rose any. Just stopped caring, play a few ranked here and there when I'm in a good mood and I went up quite a bit :) Started at silver 1 for whatever reason this season, up to 99LP in gold 2 after... 38 games? Spamming ranked never interested me. You'll improve when you stop trying so hard to improve. Take some pressure off yourself, play some normals lol

• Like 2

I'm about to just troll and try and get banned. Almost 1k games in ranked this season and I'm still silver and just this lose streak from silver 1 promos to silver 3-4 everytime. I try and improve,but I honestly just belong in silver. This is my elo.

So instead of just accepting you are where you should be you decide to ruin at least 30 minutes for multiple people?

Well aren't you just a swell guy.

How about instead of waiting to get banned you expedite the process and just not log in?

Edited by Sushi-
  • Like 3

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

This forum needs a dislike button.

• Like 2

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

Yeah it does.

Also, I'm hyped for MSI. I'm not really much of a TSM fan but I'm interested in watching Bjergsen lane against Easyhoon or Faker.

i6UKAYi.gif

Yeah it does.

Also, I'm hyped for MSI. I'm not really much of a TSM fan but I'm interested in watching Bjergsen lane against Easyhoon or Faker.

Omfg. I actually just tried clicking the dislike button I now realised is in your sig XD

(Not because I dislike what you said, but because I was like 'woah they actually added a dislike button :o!?')

• Like 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

1 day till MSI!

I really cant wait this year will be pretty fun to watch. Though I will miss the whacky All Stars matches from last year I think seeing Faker internationally again is a very fair trade off lol.

• Like 1

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ