• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Naso

League of Legends

Got to high Challenger (4), I quit so now I'm an unranked scrub :D I think sushi's d1 on multiple servers.

Damnnn im so impressed, I've only ever gotten to silver 3 but then again.. im not that much of a hardcore player. The best player i know in real life is my friend who is in Diamond 5 right now i believe, but he's been playing for over 5 years now, he should be somewhere higher :p

Edited by Tyde
  • Like 1

30ur8nl.png

#MyTeam2014

Any opinions on the new (In my opinion just plain stupidly OP) tank to with smite meta? I encountered a shyvana top that had smite/tp and just destroyed me in lane 2 times in a row in rankeds, You deal no dmg to the opponent and the opponent just facerolls with the juggernaut burn and hp.

Btw does someone want to play duoq with me? Anywhere from plat 4 to diamond 3 is fine. IGN: Salty chogath (EUW)

Edited by lumoaja

Any opinions on the new (In my opinion just plain stupidly OP) tank to with smite meta? I encountered a shyvana top that had smite/tp and just destroyed me in lane 2 times in a row in rankeds, You deal no dmg to the opponent and the opponent just facerolls with the juggernaut burn and hp.

Btw does someone want to play duoq with me? Anywhere from plat 4 to diamond 3 is fine. IGN: Salty chogath (EUW)

fuck that meta... literally broken, unplayble, gamebreaking. wp riot. hire better balancin team pls. inb4 tank supports go smite too so they can shield higher with targons and become unkillable too. - could be an even easier golem/that big ranged guy on purple side for the early level 2

well im plat5 on euw so i guess im still a skrub 2 u

Edited by Richiks

eUZrTev.png

I think tank support could be fun to try. Starting with machete would be lane suicide though, being down a summoner spell already. I actually like the tank meta as a mainly AD player. Champions like Shyvanna pretty much my wet dream to play against as an AD since they can rarely ever reach you.

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

I think tank support could be fun to try. Starting with machete would be lane suicide though, being down a summoner spell already. I actually like the tank meta as a mainly AD player. Champions like Shyvanna pretty much my wet dream to play against as an AD since they can rarely ever reach you.

yh just start with targons and then get machete later on, probs after sighstone

eUZrTev.png

99 LP :'(

It's too bad that you die from return damage alone though. At least they lowered gromp poison so you die slower!

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

ugh. Udyr.. prove me wrong UoL prove me wrong pleaaase.

2pcewmR.png
Inkosaurus~ The panda Formerly known as Deth-klok, Level 201 o.O
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

?

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

I dont like the Udry pick and I'm hoping UoL does well with it despite it not being a great choice :P

edit:

lol gg

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Do you watch on youtube or twitch?

"The unicorns are gone, there is no magic left to believe in"

lol

Edited by Sommanker
  • Like 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

They played damn well though, especially given that they were a challenger team and this is their first split in the LCS. Mostly though they gave us such amazingly entertaining matches to watch, that BO5 vs Fnatic was the most fun-to-watch series I've seen in a long time. My only wish is that they held it AFTER TSM vs C9 because going from game 5 of the EU series to this NA matchup is really going to test my ability to stay awake. :P

• Like 2

Alpha Centauri

eune is cancer cant wait to get to d5 and sell and move back to west

I'm on EUW and on my current promo which is waiting to load in champselect the bans were nocturne, karma and brand because the guy thought it would be funny to pretend he was doing URF then proceeded to pick TP on ADC vayne, seeing this another guy has stated that if vayne doesn't run heal he'll AFK.

EUW is really no better. :P

• Like 1

Alpha Centauri

In Korea your entire team will afk at 5 minutes if you fuck up early. For certain players they just go afk at level to troll them.

Every region sucks.

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Big thx to Sommanker for coaching, analyzing and doing the paperwork.

H6v0vIg.png

This post can't be a post without a dank meme, so:

francisofassisi121023.jpg

Np m8. glad I could help.

And all because I convinced you to stop flaming in every game when someone lost lane.

Which I now do myself.

Help plz menz

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

meme harder somm its freelo

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Np m8. glad I could help.

And all because I convinced you to stop flaming in every game when someone lost lane.

Which I now do myself.

Help plz menz

It's even worse now I rage when someone dies fb xD

eUZrTev.png

It's even worse now I rage when someone dies fb xD

QQ

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

I'm more happy that the douche nozzle Richard Lewis finally got a content ban on LoL's subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/33g6xs/subreddit_ruling_richard_lewis/

He got chased out of the CS scene and a few other old school esports scenes and it's nice he finally got the boot here. Long time coming.

You know you're doing something wrong when even kotaku in action and subreddit drama pages get tired of your shit.

edit: Don't get me wrong censorship sucks, but if any asshole ever had it coming it was Richard Lewis. There are just certain things you don't do and he used it as a checklist to try and gain leverage against not only mods but even members of the community who would so much as disagree with him.

Good riddance.

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

The content ban is on the extreme end of the spectrum but on the other hand I don't know what else the mods/reddit could have done to show him they mean business either since he had already been perma banned.

A quick summary off the top of my head is that for the last year or so he has been doxxing and threatening various LoL Subreddit mods to prevent him from getting banned due to his behavioral problems.

In March the mods finally got tired of his crap and banned him from the sub reddit after he harassed a user over his suicidal tendencies. Pretty much every article RL made after that point were to stir shit in the community (the non-point article about the NDA between Riot and some subreddit mods) etc.

After that in threads that were in relation to RL's work (First Blood , a daily dot article etc.) since he wasn't able to directly man childly argue with people who criticized his points he would vote brigade them via twitter. In one case causing one user to completely to delete his account. The vote brigading thing is a big deal to reddit mods and admins and even though he never out right told people to vote his favor the method he presented the case was still very suspect. A year ago TotalBiscuit did the same thing and Reddit admins nearly banned him for it thus setting up some precedent.

The big "problem" is really that even with RL gone his fans are able to just spew out the same amount of toxicity he can but on a larger scale. Even since before March many of the threads created to discuss RL's content have been very toxic and probably a lot of trouble for the mods. Now with RL vote brigading via twitter it was enough to put them over the edge and cut the problem out at the source.

The mods really put them selves in a trap and are never going to look good because of this. I mean when has censorship ever worked out positively right? But what else could they do.. RL is just to much of a man child and there is a reason why League isn't the first scene to run him off.

Not to mention his attitude to the community is just so disgusting. There is no middle ground either you agree with him or your an autistic riot shill (his words not mine). He is extremely out spoken on how much he dislikes the Reddit community yet he has 0 issues pandering to it for hits on his articles. It's just so hypocritical.

Edited by Sushi-
  • Like 1

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Anyone hype for MSI?

http://na.lolesports.com/schedule/2015-05-04

Day 1 is looking to be a really good starting off point.

Really curious to see how EU does this year internationally.. I don't mean to start a circlejerk or cause anyone to rage but the EU LCS finals while very entertaining... were far far far from top mechanical and strategic play that can be seen in this game currently. I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling Fnatic will probably lose 3 or 4 of there matches in day 1 and 2.

Predictions from me are (assuming its BO3/5, if its BO1 its kinda skewed in Fnatics favor)

Fnatic

EDG = Loss

LCK Winner = Loss, especially if its GETigers. If its SKTT1 Ill give it 70/30 in SKT favor.

AHQ = Toss up. Could go either way

TSM= 60/40 TSM favor.

Beskitas = Win for sure.

Really curious to see how TSM plays at this tournament. They are in such a weird spot because of the IEM Katowice win.. Like yeah they won but that tournament was such a chokefest especially when we think back to SK and GETigers performance. It's really hard to rank them internationally now though I do personally believe they can be a contender for top 5 in the world ranking currently (with 5 place being a tie between them and some other teams).

Hopefully if GETigers makes it to MSI they wont choke again.

Anyway cant wait to see all of your predictions and how it all pans out.

edit:

Over all predictions

Over all I think SKT will win this if they make it there. They have a proven international record and don't choke when abroad. Heck they dumpstered I think it was Fnatic last year in out of meta champions just to use their own championship skins lol. They will probably take 1-2 losses total but over all sweep the tournament.

If GETigers makes it... I dont think they will win? Idk I feel like they choke when they have to travel. Hopefully I'm wrong they have an impeccable record in Korea they just have to translate that to the international scene.

I think we can expect EDG to at the very least make it to the finals and for TSM to lock in 3-4th

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ