• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Naso

League of Legends

I think vlad has way too much harass and sustain against melee bruisers, it's just crazy IMO. I don't like playing him or against him, the play style just doesn't fit me. Also vlads lack of CC is really big problem if you build tanky, because enemy team can pretty much just ignore you, and when you build dmg, it's pretty much hit or miss (kill everyone or die trying because of short range). I just don't like the champion.

I don't really play the champion so correct me if i'm wrong!

even when building damage you really shouldn't be dying that much with a zhonyas and pool

Because he's the hero that Brakmar deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... So we'll hunt him... Because he can take it... Because he's not a hero... He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... The Dark Xelor.

PROUD member of THE ELKAMYSTS

I can't play vlad either :/

I quite like playing against him though, I do quite well as Jayce, Fiora, Kennen and Irelia all :p I don't see how he counters bruisers. But then maybe im just going against bad vlads.

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

He's a super solid champion because his wave clear (past early game) is really good and he's extremely difficult to 1v1 due to his sustained damage and invulnerability. His teamfight is absolutely ridiculous if you land the ult properly. That being said, my main problem with him is the relatively low kill pressure. Hard to kill anyone if you run TP and have next to no CC, although they probably won't kill you either.

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

It depends on your play style I think. I build early 40% CDR and I don't build Hextech. I feel it's a weak, pointless item, which not only delays real items whether tanky or damage related, but it doesn't actually help that much with spell vamp. I get kills quite often in lane running TP because no one really deals with Vlad's damage seriously. They're stay around with 800 HP thinking they're safe under tower and things of that nature and you can exploit their arrogance or ignorance in that regard. A lot of people don't know Vlad's ult increases damage as well as deals damage, so they are caught off guard there. I max Q (obviously) then my pool. Some lanes I don't even level my E because I don't want the wave to push so I can zone.

But yeah, rushing that early 40% CDR (kindlegem + boots) really increases your usability in the early game in my opinion. Always Zhonyas 2nd or third item because with 40% CDR, you can do rotations, pool, roations, zhonyas, rotations, pool again and then either flash out or continue fighting. It's incredibly useful if people are trying to focus you down. They don't realize you can pool so quickly especially with the 2 second zhonyas stall in there.

Is anyone here in the diamond league or above? pretty curious.

30ur8nl.png

#MyTeam2014

Well, I guess if you're not leveling E early then you can delay spellvamp, but the main reason for getting it is so that you can just constantly shove wave into turret and get a gold lead that way. I don't think leveling pool is really a great idea... all you're really getting is a bit lower cooldown since the damage on the ability doesn't matter a whole lot.

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

Well, I guess if you're not leveling E early then you can delay spellvamp, but the main reason for getting it is so that you can just constantly shove wave into turret and get a gold lead that way. I don't think leveling pool is really a great idea... all you're really getting is a bit lower cooldown since the damage on the ability doesn't matter a whole lot.

Exactly. You can use it as a trading mechanic while staying at a slightly lower health percentage, and it will come back in 8 seconds rather than 24 seconds. You're much more able to survive dives from multiple people from extended trades.

I played myself a lot of vlad and have tried a lot of different shit, and I'll take 1 point in E and maxed pool over maxed E any day. Allows you to over extend a little more since you can pool 1-2 CCs, and pool again when the chase continues to your tower, and they don't expect it to be up again so soon :D

As for spell vamp... I don't like 4% spell vamp on a low damage spell. You heal like 10hp from using it after factoring in the cost of health to use it. To me, I find spell vamp to be more useless than helpful. Build more AP, your Q will heal more naturally without buying shit items like hextech.

It's just my preference and play style against a lot of top laners. I like to pool a lot to avoid CC and make people blow mana.

Edited by bigbadnudist

I dunno how pool can be a good trading mechanic considering you chunk 20% of your own current health to use it... it's good for avoiding fatal situations but hardly a good way to win trades especially if you don't get spell vamp to get HP back faster.

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

Because you heal off your pool, and if you're using it aggressively at sub 50% HP (it's current health, not max health), you barely lose any HP from it. I use it into melee enemies and trade inside minion waves. They auto me, take minion damage, I use a rotation and pool, I heal off every minion I hit + enemy champion. Come out with more HP, having chunked them and deleted their minion wave in the process

• Like 1

Is anyone here in the diamond league or above? pretty curious.

I'm just plat 1, pretty sure tuna and sushi- are diamond or above players.

Edited by lumoaja

I'm just plat 1, pretty sure tuna and sushi- are diamond or above players.

I thought they were challenger :P

Tuna definately used to be challenger or diamond but I think he decayed now cos' he doesnt play as much

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

We're all wood league

Because he's the hero that Brakmar deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... So we'll hunt him... Because he can take it... Because he's not a hero... He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... The Dark Xelor.

PROUD member of THE ELKAMYSTS

But like one bronze 3 player ones told me, rank means nothing! Your skill level is what you want it to be, not what you are at the moment.

Got to high Challenger (4), I quit so now I'm an unranked scrub :D I think sushi's d1 on multiple servers.

Soon. hit plat 2 yesterday

Diamond EUNE = Gold EUW/NA hhh. I'm D5 but I'm still a scrub who knows nothing about league.

• Like 1

i6UKAYi.gif

Tuna, what server did you play on and what was your IGN?

that made no sense

Sure it did. I have a friend who plays on EUNE D4 he couldn't reach plat on EUW.

i6UKAYi.gif

Sure it did. I have a friend who plays on EUNE D4 he couldn't reach plat on EUW.

sounds like hes in elo hell m80

• Like 1

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

@lumoaja: Capricorn, the SEA server.

I haven't played past my placements this season so I'm currently plat. Been playing way too much HoTS so my view on the game is kinda fucked right now.

• Like 3

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.