• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Naso

League of Legends

Who's mocking anyone? I think you need to read over your dictionary a bit, Sir.

Who's mocking anyone? I think you need to read over your dictionary a bit, Sir.

Sure, you can improve, but you'll never be better than someone who just simply understands the games, the mechanics and the mind games that go along with MOBAs. For that reason alone is why I went 24 straight wins when I started playing "Smite", even having never read/played or watched it be played before, I just understood it and could carry with no knowledge of items, spells or champions.

It's just the way the cookie crumbles :P

That's pretty supercilious.

Here are some picks from me climbing to plat really fast :D hope someone cares :P

6rn0qp.png

vmxgn8.png

That's pretty supercilious.

I can see why it looks like mocking. How ever the point does have merit even if the presentation was crude.

You cant expect to automatically be better then someone just because you have thousands of more games played than them. Especially if you do very little to actually learn while playing those games.

There are some people who just take to games better then others.

Somm should be happy for his friend finding some small success in a very stressful and frustrating genre of game. Instead he is only finding envy and looking for excuses to explain why his friend ranked higher than him rather then just accepting his friend is simply the better player.

Also grats lumo, Ravyyn, Richiks and Topi on your placement results :)

Edited by Sushi-
  • Like 1

2pcewmR.png
Inkosaurus~ The panda Formerly known as Deth-klok, Level 201 o.O
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

I am happy for my friend. I probably came over seeming more jealous than I am (I am, not even gonna bother denying that) but I cannot comprehend how he did it oO. (Well, I know it is because he is better than me but my brain really doesn't want to accept that).

So, yeah.

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

Sooo exactly what I said lol.

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Here are some picks from me climbing to plat really fast :D hope someone cares :P

6rn0qp.png

vmxgn8.png

how in the world did you get from silver S4 to plat S5 in 19 wins only

1424553420-oldboy-tie-thumb-t614.jpg

Not that hard when you are significantly better/Have higher MMR then the league you are in/placed in. League gives you a ton of LP per win and also skip divisions as well.

Tuna here got to Challenger in like 39 games or some shit.

• Like 2

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Can't get my game to update just sitting at 33% I already tried re-patching it several times any tips? left it running for a whole day with no progress.

-Fallen-Nexus--Arvindr--Guardian-Nexus--Mareth--Screwball--Warrior-Nexus--Atomic-Nexus--Geezer-Nexus-- Bleeding-Nexus-

200 Cra 199 Eni 199 Feca 199 Panda 199 Mask 199 Iop 199 Rogue 199 Enu 199 Sac

SIC of Blank "I think?"

Currently Playing LoL on NA message me for name if you want to play.

287ooko.png

Can't get my game to update just sitting at 33% I already tried re-patching it several times any tips? left it running for a whole day with no progress.

Delete the league folder from your C:Drive and anything related to Riot and do a clean install.

• Like 1

Still happened Idk whats going on completely wiped League of my computer and re installed then I got the bug splat error pop up it closed league when I re opened it is stuck again.

-Fallen-Nexus--Arvindr--Guardian-Nexus--Mareth--Screwball--Warrior-Nexus--Atomic-Nexus--Geezer-Nexus-- Bleeding-Nexus-

SIC of Blank "I think?"

287ooko.png

Im retarded for playing my placements while having a shit day. went 3/0 and then played next day and lost 5 in a row. I should've stopped but i wanted to get them out of the way :( :( :(

• Like 1

I'm going to disagree and say that grinding games should make you better in the majority of cases. I think its pretty rare that people who play a shitton of games are stuck in bronze. Most people I play with (myself included) only really play because playing 5 person pre-made is fucking fun. We don't necessarily actively try to learn the game, but playing a lot gives you a good feel for things such as when to buy items, when to go back, what the enemy team could be doing, the capabilities/damage of each champion, etc. A lot of those things really come only from practice, and although I probably improve at a much slower rate than people who go and actively look for their mistakes and fix them, there's a lot of things that just become second nature if you play the game enough. Its the reason why you see a lot of people walking in straight lines in low elo, and why people actually try to predict/dodge skill shots in higher elo. Yes, its something you can train yourself to do, but I'd like to believe that the majority of the human population has the mental capacity to learn that you can actively dodge shit in this game after playing a couple hundred times, rather than having to go online and have some stranger tell them that's the best way to play the game.

Edited by Flamin
  • Like 1

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

And yet there are thousands of examples of forever bronzies, or people who just cant figure out how to patiently last hit every single CS, who have been probably playing longer then you and I lol.

I personally am not talking about learning to not feed, or learning MR is better against Ahri than it is against Vayne , or learning backing at x amount of gold for x item might not be a half bad idea. Anyone can figure that out.

I'm talking about legitimately getting good at this game. Mind you (and no offense anyone here) I don't consider anything below Plat 1 in League good. And that's being pretty generous imo.

Somm is a perfect case study for this. Sure I'm putting him under the microscope yet again but he has been playing longer then pretty much everyone in this thread. And yet he teeters on Bronze 5/Silver 1 given your ideals regarding grinding to get good he surely would have escaped Bronze 5 hell long before Season 5 and he is certainly not a unique case when it comes to League.

If you want to make steady progression in pretty much anything you have to actually try to actively learn what it is your doing. If you legitimately believe your doing it right when you are very clearly doing it wrong and no one calls it out. Guess what? You keep doing it wrong. Sure you figure out the obvious shit eventually but theres only so much you can get right when you choose to be ignorant.

Can you climb ranks by just turning your brain off and playing? Sure. 500 games later.

Edited by Sushi-
  • Like 1

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

learning backing at x amount of gold for x item might not be a half bad idea.

Been playing since season 1, still haven't figured this out.

"Hmm, I'm pretty far ahead why do I have zero impact in this dragon fight"

*Looks down*

Gold: 3277

"oh"

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

>Back at 14 minutes in.

>Buy 4 dorans blades.

:)

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

And if Fish increases all damage dealt by 20% and not just spell damage, some high damage auto crits with an AD build would be sexy.

Finally got it to update and got firefighter tristana from rito. Made my brother so mad.

SIC of Blank "I think?"

287ooko.png

hahaha nice I love that skin

Typical me. 80 games chat restrict, 35 ranked games restrict on smurf account. Will probably take 3 years to win 35 draft games because in normal matches I get full plat/diamond teams.

http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=richiks%20of%20d00m

• Like 1

eUZrTev.png

If you keep losing against plats and diamonds you'll soon stop facing them..as much

• Like 1

Because he's the hero that Brakmar deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... So we'll hunt him... Because he can take it... Because he's not a hero... He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... The Dark Xelor.

PROUD member of THE ELKAMYSTS

6rn0qp.png

vmxgn8.png

lol i used to main cho probably should again!

• Like 1

3751356328.png

5723791ygJYy.png
facepalmu.jpg