• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Naso

League of Legends

In soloqueue you need to be able to win other peoples lanes for them as well as your own, and ahri is the best roamer.

• Like 2

bcIKtzE.pngproud grandmother to two beautiful children! i love corresponding to my siblings and friends on the internet and getting cheap deals on ebay. a good trick is to serch for things that people spells wrong! if you are looking for "nice chairs" you can search for "nice chiars" and you can get a bargain.

if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best!

In soloqueue you need to be able to win other peoples lanes for them as well as your own, and ahri is the best roamer.

akali pls

• Like 1

1424553420-oldboy-tie-thumb-t614.jpg

RIP mobi boots AP Sion.

• Like 1

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

Brand does have quite a good mid-game though

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

half of brands dmg is rng based on ulti bounces and on top of that has 2 skillshots, plus low mobility theres not really anything he does all that well.

I still think leblanc is strong tbh.

• Like 1

bcIKtzE.pngproud grandmother to two beautiful children! i love corresponding to my siblings and friends on the internet and getting cheap deals on ebay. a good trick is to serch for things that people spells wrong! if you are looking for "nice chairs" you can search for "nice chiars" and you can get a bargain.

if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best!

half of brands dmg is rng based on ulti bounces and on top of that has 2 skillshots, plus low mobility theres not really anything he does all that well.

I still think leblanc is strong tbh.

Ye, LB is a beast still. She has some counterplay now, but you can still outplay the enemy.

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

SHR = #Rekt

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

I really wouldn't recommend Brand, genuinely think he's an awful champion.

• Like 1

Because he's the hero that Brakmar deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... So we'll hunt him... Because he can take it... Because he's not a hero... He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... The Dark Xelor.

PROUD member of THE ELKAMYSTS

1v1 me buddy!

• Like 1

So, finally bit the bullet and did my first 2 ranked placements and lost both. The first game the enemy Jax just completely stomped all of us like choo choo motherfuckers here comes the pwn train, gg. Second game was just an absolute mess from all angles except a really skilled enemy katarina who not only managed to noobstomp us but also max out a Mejai's whilst doing it. I was karma support and I did the most amount of damage of my whole team haha.

Onto game 3 and probably 4 tonight, hope I do better, I will never forgive myself if I get placed in Bronze, haha.

Also, note to self: If you're higher up in the pick order, make sure to pick a support with some proper hard CC or an interrupt in case of wild enemy noobstompers.

Edited by Gazpoole

A team without CC is a useless team in my opinion :)

Also... Mejai's stacking with Kat is the most hilarious thing in the world in low ELO. Screwing around on my smurf account, just getting sorcs into mejais on Kat. I've had a fully stacked one by 12 minutes before, which is just silly.

• Like 1

Also... Mejai's stacking with Kat is the most hilarious thing in the world in low ELO. Screwing around on my smurf account, just getting sorcs into mejais on Kat. I've had a fully stacked one by 12 minutes before, which is just silly.

Yea by the time the fights started after she got a triple on the first skirmish there wasn't much I could do as Karma except R+E and hope to god that no-one died on her first initiate. It never worked. To be fair, she picked katarina after my pick so I knew it was up to someone else to stun her or whatever but nobody could seem to do it, and I'm just not skilled enough to set myself apart from the rest of the mess.

To be fair it was interesting to lane with a caitlyn that decided the best way to poke the enemy is to literally run outside of the minion wave to hit the enemy blitzcrank by standing still and casting her Q.

and then a wild 0/9 zed appears that kills you and rip the mejai stacks

eUZrTev.png

more like 0/12 yasuo, because Zed would be useless, while Yasuo won't ever be :D

• Like 1

So there's a bug going around in league where champions get replaced spells or something and ultimates at level 1... I don't even want to play normals right now.

eUZrTev.png

So there's a bug going around in league where champions get replaced spells or something and ultimates at level 1... I don't even want to play normals right now.

Didn't have any of the bugs yet. ~40 games after the announcement.

• Like 1

The only 0-9 that has ever killed me was a Veigar who I dominated so hard, that I was lvl 13 by the time he was 9. I had 3 full items, he just finished his DFG... Then I started dying >_>

If a Zed or Yasuo got crushed that hard by me in lane and ended up killing me down the line, I'd have to take a looooong break from league :P

2:14 y u no have yasuo :angry:

Ye, ikr. Would have been awesome :D Ori was 0/7 by the way :D

If there's any demand for me playing particular champs, I'll make sure to upload a video or two ^_^ Just tell me what you want

Edited by Jacuzzi

A new video is out ;)

This time it's my top 5 skins.

Sadly, I can't really do Gameplay Commentaries for now (my headphones broke) and my recorded sound sucks at the moment. I'll try to do some various stuff then ;)

http://youtu.be/JcMOQxXku5g

Ranked has actually been going surprisingly well. Decided to make a final push for Diamond before the end of the season and was a lot smoother than I expected. Would've liked to make a run for D1 or even Master but doubt I have the time.

HZlBTHu.png

• Like 2

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

Finally got some time to play this weekend and got gold :D

Im usually a casual player, but i played a lot this weekend and noticed my skill go up so much from playing like 10 games a day, ended up winning 8/9 games yesterday and my mmr going from 1500 to 1700s. Def need to binge play like this to get better :(

Am I the only one completely unamused by the return of hexakill? Especially with the overwhelming popularity of URF and how much the community wants to see its return in a permanent fashion, with the likes of ARAM...

Meh. *shrug*