• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Seboshin

Wakfu Les Gardiens Guide

Hopefully this makes things easier for people, and encourages more to try it out. (my motive is to try and get more English speakers on there so that maybe Ankama would bother translating the game into English. yes yes, long shot.)

Enjoy! Feel free to edit things that are incorrect, and because it's on Wikia, anybody can edit it, so be cautious about links.

Edited by Seboshin

They need to find a buyer for the Wakfu series before they'll translate WLG. I think they've already dubbed a few of the episodes into English. Hopefully they'll find someone to show them on TV in an English-speaking country soon.

Also, there's more English speakers in WLG than you'd think. However, they're all speaking French so as to be understood, and therefore don't realise that they're talking to other English speakers doing exactly the same thing.

ImpsSig02.png

Awesome, I've been looking for something like this. Much appreciated.

logo.png

slogan.png

thx a lot for this :):D:D

Xelor - 200
Eniripsa - 199
Enutrof - 199

Good thing indeed!

Btw, the server is really down or we (or maybe only me) are blocked?

Here says that the server is not available.

1: Feca - Int/Cha/Str

2: Enu - Cha/Int

3: Eni - Int/Cha

4: Sac - Agi/Cha

5: Panda - Str/Int

6: Cra - Omni

7: Eni - Int/Cha

8: Enu - Cha/Int

Good thing indeed!

Btw, the server is really down or we (or maybe only me) are blocked?

Here says that the server is not available.

According to the French forums, there's been a server crash.

Make that two server crashes.

PS:Server is reset every hour, will be fixed on Monday

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png

:( Where was this guide when I needed it over a month ago? ;-; I had to google translate that wiki. :3 Anywho, could you specify somewhere on that wiki if there is a pp lock (or person cap) to drop the runes? I tried to solo drop runes, but it never worked. However, when I went with 3 other people the runes would drop. I know when you finish a dungeon it says something about more people but I just cant understand that in game text. :/

pingolovecopy.png

welcome to the drama capital of dofus, were a simple comment like "i dont like you" can land you in a shark tank of trouble with responses of racial bigotry and various degrees of mocking your sexuality and that of the position of your mother in relation to your father at the time of your conception

enjoy.

oh we also have legion

:( Where was this guide when I needed it over a month ago? ;-; I had to google translate that wiki. :3 Anywho, could you specify somewhere on that wiki if there is a pp lock (or person cap) to drop the runes? I tried to solo drop runes, but it never worked. However, when I went with 3 other people the runes would drop. I know when you finish a dungeon it says something about more people but I just cant understand that in game text. :/

I had to babelfish the thing too XD My French is pretty bad. And I only started recently: Dungie 22 was already out when I was introduced to this game. I don't know about the pp thing: I know Mor ran dungies many times with 4 characters before the rune she wanted would drop, so maybe it's just luck. I'll see if I can spot this game text you are talking about.

No PP limit. You have a slightly increased chance of dropping anything with more people, but there's nothing that can't be dropped solo. If you translate the thing at the end of the drops window, this is approximately what it says.

Did anyone notice the pillars in the forest, that highlight when you mouse over them and have weird writing? Anyone want to know what they say?

Still haven't been able to get onto WLG today =(. It tells me to select a server. I think this means the log in server's gone again.

For the record, I started playing at dungeon 13, and Google translated/recognised words to use the wikia.

ImpsSig02.png

The game is glitchy because of dungeon 23 which was released recently. :F Oh oh oh, do you know where the secret area is with pumpkins? If not I could show you. Also what pillars? I started playing that game in Feb and it was up to ep 22.

pingolovecopy.png

welcome to the drama capital of dofus, were a simple comment like "i dont like you" can land you in a shark tank of trouble with responses of racial bigotry and various degrees of mocking your sexuality and that of the position of your mother in relation to your father at the time of your conception

enjoy.

oh we also have legion

I know the pumpkwins xD. It's sort of on the wikia, too.

The pillars are weird stone blocks in the forest. I think they've been there for ages, but when 23 came out, they became active. They've got writing on them in Eliatrope. I managed to sort of translate it to French, however I think my transcription may have been a little shoddy.

The game's been at 22 for ages. It was at 22 before Christmas.

ImpsSig02.png

Sorry to double post, but it's back up! WOOO!

aaaaand down again.

logo.png

slogan.png

aaaaand down again.

That's the third time I lost my Chapeau SacRipant! I don't think I'm going to bother making it again for sometime...

Oh, well, off to kick a certain feathery Osamodas in the wings.

ImpsSig02.png

Watched the 1st 2 Wakfu Season 2 episodes subbed and decided to see if there's anything new in WLG...

You can start all over 'cuz they revamped everything for the 2nd season! I'll probably make a guide after I get the hang of things unless someone else does one first:

Wakfu Les Gardiens & French Wiki for it

Watched the 1st 2 Wakfu Season 2 episodes subbed and decided to see if there's anything new in WLG...

You can start all over 'cuz they revamped everything for the 2nd season! I'll probably make a guide after I get the hang of things unless someone else does one first:

Wakfu Les Gardiens & French Wiki for it

You have episode one subbed? I managed to miss out on that, is there any way I could please have a copy?

ImpsSig02.png

In case anybody wants it: Guide

I'll flesh it out over time. Currently grinding fights to make some items but I'll start some new characters to redo the quests I've already done so I can get the details down.