• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Ebony Sable

Ebony Sable's drawings and comics

Commissions available. Images for Information. Also known as Bribery.

Here's the rules:

1. Say what you want me to draw. You can PM me or post here.
  2. Tell me what information you are going to put on the Dofus Wikia.
  3. Wait a few minutes.
  4. Put the information up. Anonymous edits are fine, as long as I know that you've done it.
  5. Wait a few days for your picture.

Will also accept kamas on Rosal (Dofus), kamas/items on Tiva (Wakfu) or items on WakfuGardiens_02 (Wakfu Les Gardiens 2).

---

I've been drawing Dofus related stuff since not long after I started playing. Some of the drawings aren't so bad that I don't dare upload them. This thread contains some of the better ones.

My current sig, containing my Sramette and Iopette:

Impssig_SramIopWabbit.png

An earlier picture of my Sramette (colours have faded a lot!):

EarlySramettesketch.png

Comments and critiques are welcome! Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png

What, no criticisms? I'm surprised! And disappointed. Either no one thinks there's anything wrong with my pictures (highly unlikely), no one thinks anything of my pictures (possible) or no one's looked at them (most likely). Here's another one:

A comic for Al Howin:

Al_Howin_unaltered.png

ImpsSig02.png

A picture of an Osa:

badlydrawnosa.png

Oh, man. I didn't realise how flat that face is...

ImpsSig02.png

What, it wasn't bad enough to get a comment? How about this one? And no, I didn't draw it specifically to get a comment. It's a year or so old.

badlydrawn2.png

ImpsSig02.png

ur drawings are decent... but your people lack a certain anatomy... and lacks value, when you shade you want to round it the way the object turns, rather then just colouring in any which way, but other then that you have a pretty decent start

impssig.jpg

Sharpestshooter - 200 Int/Agi/Cha Cra
Doppleganger - 199 Str Iop
Gunthar - 199 Int/Agi Sac
Twiz - 199 Healbot Eni
Bull - 200 Int Osa | Oxen - 199 Cha/Agi masq
Whisky - 199 Cha/Agi panda
Antler "the neglected" - 199 Str/Int Feca
Wildebeast - 199 Cha/Wis Enu

DP/SO Runs/Souls - 123 : Turqs Dropped - 0 Worst luck ever? I think so. |~| Croc Runs/Souls - 20 : Vulbis' Dropped - 0
Toror/Tot Runs/Souls - 15 : Crimsons dropped - 0
|~| Exo Mages - 4/241 : 1.66%

ur drawings are decent... but your people lack a certain anatomy... and lacks value, when you shade you want to round it the way the object turns, rather then just colouring in any which way, but other then that you have a pretty decent start

Which pictures particularly? The first one is the second most recent (Sramette and Iopette with a wabbit). All the others with characters are at least a year old. And my shading was done is pencil, so, yeah, it's a little hard to get any rounding. I've learned my lesson, I now colour on the computer.

I'd like very specific criticisms, so I know exactly what to improve.

ImpsSig02.png

I like the little arachnee on the hat, its cute :> and the facial expressions. I think you should look at the size ratio you have going on.. like the srams thigh from knee to vag is 1/2 the size of her shin. Also your lines are very straight..maybe try to define the joints and curves of the body more :o

Aarr.jpg

Ok, thanks, I'll bear those in mind. I'm working on getting muscle structure better. I realise it's one of my weaknesses. I'll bear in mind proportion as another weakness.

ImpsSig02.png

Well, that discussion seems to have ended. Here's a random-ish sketch:

braksram.png

Yes, I know the colours of the ribs and chest are the wrong way around. The ribs should be white. I think I was working on placement. And that is a badly-drawn Borbat in the corner.

ImpsSig02.png

Bumping with some really poorly drawn sort-of-chibis:

badlydrawn3.png

Not certain why they're so faded. I might have drawn them too lightly, and I didn't dare risk inking them. Yes, I draw Sramettes a lot. It means I don't have to draw so many facial features.

ImpsSig02.png

Female Eliatrope:

Eliatrope_f_1_line.png

Not saying I'm in any position to critique, but you seem desperate to get some feedback. Art is subjective, and i'm sure in some contexts your art may be considered vintage, abstract even. It seems like expressionist art to me, but then again, i'm sure that wasn't your goal.

I think that

1. You need to realize that a character isn't simply 2d. You seem to shed all concept of right angles and geometric precision whilst drawing.

2. The eyes you use in your drawing are... scary, to me, atleast. I suggest you learn how to curve eyes or atleast draw eyes better.

I don't know how much this helps. But I hope it did.

Ian.

tumblr_l1lq7kbHgc1qbuld9o1_500.jpg

Back with a vengeance.

199 1/2 Sadi Tribaltears 19X agi Sram Waft 18X healbot xyothine Eni Vitalize 17X str support str Panda Trafalgaar 6X new Cra Icy-tears

Rosal

Every critique helps. I'm not sure what you mean by "expressionist", but I'll look it up later. I'm not sure what you mean in your first point, either.

However, I'm currently tossing around a few ways to draw eyes. If you look at the first drawing in this thread (the one that's currently in my sig), I was trying to draw eyes far more realistically. However, these characters are cartoonish... I'm still testing a few things.

I'm surprised you didn't point out that her facial features are crooked! That was the first thing I noticed when I finished, and I couldn't be bothered fixing it.

ImpsSig02.png

Well, looked up expressionist. I was trying for realism. Looks like I haven't quite got it yet. I want to be a good drawer, like all the other people here on Imps.

How's this one? Not based on anything, not humanoid at all. (You can't argue with this one! If you do, it will hunt you down and keel you!)

demonicrabbit.png

Sorry about the writing on the legs, but I was bored and drew on the nearest paper to hand. Had to erase the printing via the computer. I don't think you can read it.

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png

I drew this one just yesterday. A personal record! Drawn, inked and scanned in one day! It's a comic strip called First Impressions.

firstimpressions.png

ImpsSig02.png

I like the rabbit your best work by far, but the only thing that seems to creep me out are his eyes, they just dont look cuddly at all o.o

I love the comic strip made me lawl :)

dm4a2r.gif

The eyes were the first thing I drew in that rabbit. I drew an eye. The rabbit turned up out of nowhere. It's a demonic rabbit! Ahhh! RUN!

Thanks about the comic strip, I'm working on another. Just need to check out what a few monster look like, and find a piece of paper to draw it on.

ImpsSig02.png

Photobucket's playing up and won't let me upload anything (and my mouse is being a pain), so instead getting the next comic strip, you get something that was already uploaded.

Eliatrope_coloured_1.png

ImpsSig02.png

Occasional, I said. Occasional. Hmm.

Continuing with the Tofu comic, here's one that should really be for Valentine's Day:

query.png

I need a thinner pen.

And a better Eliatrope. Took me three or four weeks to draw. See if you can guess which two parts I drew last:

Eliatrope_Tofu_f_1_line.png

By the way, these are temporary links until Photobucket starts working properly. When it does, I'll move these to the correct place and update the links. Managed to fix Photobucket!

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png

Easter?

easter.png

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png

Coloured version of the above Eliatrope:

Eliatrope_Tofu_f_1_coloured.png

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png

The comic with the royal tofu is awesome-ly adorable! Good Job!

Mistaken Identity:

Mistakenidentity.png

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png

I think your most recent Eliatrope shows a big improvement over the last. I have zero artistic talent naturally and dont practice it at all. So more power to you for working at your hobby ^^ Looks like it's paying off!

I think your most recent Eliatrope shows a big improvement over the last. I have zero artistic talent naturally and dont practice it at all. So more power to you for working at your hobby ^^ Looks like it's paying off!

Thanks! I cheated a little, I based it off a picture... whereisit... and I forgot eyebrows, didn't I?

Osareference.png

And another comic. I would have put this one up earlier, but the episode of Mini-Wakfu it's a reference to isn't coming out until... June, I think. Stop following me:

Stopfollowingme.png

Edited by Ebony Sable

ImpsSig02.png