- Imps Blue
- Imps Green
Hey all! Cloud is back and we're looking to welcome active members into our family. We're a level 200 guild originally from Rushu, and we're pvp/pvm friendly. We may be nerding out on gear, strategy, quests and achieves, or just in general. Many of us are veterans of this game and irl – in uni or already working; we like to hang out and chill. Our goal: We're going to make Cloud an active guild in the Echo community. We're aiming to create a friendly and enjoyable guild experience for those that are interested. Who YOU are: • friendly, helpful and drama-free • you get along with people • independent but also enjoys playing with others • you geek out over in game or irl stuff too • you meet all our requirements to join (below) Basic rules: Blatantly putting it... don't be a dick. I'm not saying everyone needs to hold hands and be friends with each other. We will do what it takes to maintain a good environment because this is our home. What to expect: We're currently a small group of friends working on recruiting members. We go on perc hunts, dungeon runs, and help each other out when we're available. How to join: Basic requirements are listed below: 1. Must be older than 21 (There's no way for us to know, but we're counting on your honesty) 2. lvl +180 3. Must join with a main, or an alt that's equally active If you're interested in joining, feel free to send me message here on IV or Ankama mail (type "/whois anago" and right click to select "click to send Ankama message") From there, I will contact you and ask some questions just so I can get to know you better. We're still a work in progress, so we will be working little by little to improve our guild. Hope to hear back from you soon!
Recent Status Updates
I was thinking to make a Flash Fleatser event myself, when I noticed that the Fleaster Haven Bag had only 2 days left in Shop, but I was told that the gift feature from Shop was disabled at the time; the prizes were supposed to be P1) Fleaster Haven Bag, P2) one mimisymbic and one weapon of choice at 300 Ogrine to mimi winer's weapon, P3) a Beanie Set (cuz I am addicted to coffee ...; that could be used for merch or w.e.) and 5 packs of 10 Brief Fairyworks. Oh, well, it just couldn't be ... The good thing of that was that it would have let me buy and gift pressies across servers.· 2 replies
I was told to maybe make the contest only on Echo instead, with prizes only there, since for the moment I can't buy from Shop items and gift them to other people.
So I'll tell you what is the next plan:
- drawing event, as it was supposed to be, with drawings made in Paint, Fleaser related, regardless if they are Dofus related too or not;
- not sure if to have only 1 Paint Fleaster drawing per person, or 3, and from those, only the one with best score to be taken into account;
- not sure where it is best to do it: on Dofus forums, or here on Impsvillage; or maybe have 2 sections: one on each part, and half the prizes on each part?
- as prizes, I was thinking about 3 - 4 Ice Dt Harnesses (that one could put over their PP mounts when they do souls for lot, like I do); maybe I could add a couple of Armored Dts too;
- as period for submitting entries, I was thinking about 2 weeks, to give more time to people to participate.
I'd appreciate any thoughts/ ideas/ suggestions on this.
Many thanks in advance for your time reading all this/ replaying.
PS: I'll show you some examples of Paint Fleaster drawing that I have made in about 5 - 10 min e.a.