That set is pretty good! I'll offer some Spell/ Things I like to do
Level 6: White Gob - Black Gob - Fat Tofu - POC - Whip - Animal Link - Sacrificial Fire - Dragonic - Fossil
Level 5: High Energy Shot
Honorable Mentions: Release - Cawwot - Spiritual Leash ** - Canine - Black Wyrmling - Chafer - Arachnee - Call to Order
In my opinion the other spells are useful for their secondary effects - so you should check those out (Canine gives +2 mp at all levels. You might want the (-lock) - The summon-swap-teleport is the same CD/AP at all levels, ect )
Strategies I tend to use:
* I really like to be in my opponent's face. I rush in and keep them there.
** Spiritual leash does no give a resist penalty when used to revive one of your own SUMMONS.
- On turn one, I like to summon Both Gobbals - Eat one(Usually Black Gob because of CD) and res it immediately. This gives you a pretty big meat shield - And both Gobs can bring your opponents closer.
- Your Gobs have CRAZY res too, so they are hard to Nuke. You can use Gobs pull +Gravity +Their bodies to keep a certain enemy away from a team (Like an Iop who's wrath is available)
-Be familiar with your Gobs pull range. You can make a maze of gobs that can pull people around in a way that most people aren't prepared for. You can: Position the enemy with Gobs on one side, and you on the other - hit hard with POC x2, Release. And then on gobs turn (Up to 6) pull them halfway across the map. ( And any combination of who's being pulled you can think of)
- In a Pinch, The FatTofu + High Energy Shot + Sacrificial Fire is a great 1K AOE Heal (And sometimes You can get a turn of double tofu push because enemies avoid the summon)
- Call to Order is really great Defensively- If you have spare AP, always summon - While your Gobs are on cooldown - or a summon gets low on HP - You'll have a large supply of AP Batteries!
- Dragonic + 2xPOC is often better than Fossil + 2xPOC because of the heals. - With this set you'd heal about 200 a turn. every bit counts especially when you have `~`60% resistances : )
I, personally, prefer 12 ap for this build - I'd swap out the dodge trophy for a Jackanapes. It is going to bring you down to 5mp (4 in gob form) buuut, I don't mind because of the pulling power + Gravity + (+lock)
Also, Whip+whip +POC+POC feels greaaat
Hope that helps! If you have any other Questions just ask : )