- Imps Blue
- Imps Green
If you are reading this, thank you for showing some interest in me. I could use some true friends which are hard to find nowadays. If you want a conversation with me, personal message me and we'll see where that goes from there. I will try my best to answer any questions you may have even though I may not be a pro like some of you probably are no doubt. If you need a decent friend, then I strongly believe I fulfill that. I will try to help in small ways, not always necessary the action right away kind of things.
Recent Status Updates
I was thinking to make a Flash Fleatser event myself, when I noticed that the Fleaster Haven Bag had only 2 days left in Shop, but I was told that the gift feature from Shop was disabled at the time; the prizes were supposed to be P1) Fleaster Haven Bag, P2) one mimisymbic and one weapon of choice at 300 Ogrine to mimi winer's weapon, P3) a Beanie Set (cuz I am addicted to coffee ...; that could be used for merch or w.e.) and 5 packs of 10 Brief Fairyworks. Oh, well, it just couldn't be ... The good thing of that was that it would have let me buy and gift pressies across servers.· 2 replies
I was told to maybe make the contest only on Echo instead, with prizes only there, since for the moment I can't buy from Shop items and gift them to other people.
So I'll tell you what is the next plan:
- drawing event, as it was supposed to be, with drawings made in Paint, Fleaser related, regardless if they are Dofus related too or not;
- not sure if to have only 1 Paint Fleaster drawing per person, or 3, and from those, only the one with best score to be taken into account;
- not sure where it is best to do it: on Dofus forums, or here on Impsvillage; or maybe have 2 sections: one on each part, and half the prizes on each part?
- as prizes, I was thinking about 3 - 4 Ice Dt Harnesses (that one could put over their PP mounts when they do souls for lot, like I do); maybe I could add a couple of Armored Dts too;
- as period for submitting entries, I was thinking about 2 weeks, to give more time to people to participate.
I'd appreciate any thoughts/ ideas/ suggestions on this.
Many thanks in advance for your time reading all this/ replaying.
PS: I'll show you some examples of Paint Fleaster drawing that I have made in about 5 - 10 min e.a.