I've started leveling a Rogue and while some of the spells are obvious to max, I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my points. I'm an agility based rogue, prob going agi/cha later but just agi for now.
So far I have leveled:
Boomerang Daggers (5)
Dirty Trick (5)
I'm just level 111 atm so that explains why some are 5, but the lower level ones I'm not too sure if I should bother with level 6 yet as the benefits seem minimal for 5 points (Detonator, Kickback, and Magnet).
Considering I don't really have the funds to spell scroll for spells, I'm curious what I should do with my extra points.
There's quite a few options I'm not sure about:
- Powder. This one seems the most obvious to max, but I'm not positive about it. Just tell me I'm dumb for not leveling it.
- Overload. Seems like it could be useful utility. I'm not really too sure what it does specifically based off of the description though.
- Kaboom. Invuln to bombs sounds nice, but I don't know if I want to max it just for that. It says it gives a bonus, but doesn't say what it is. Me maxing it is dependent on that I guess.
- Remission. Seems useful to me and probably is a must level. Unsure of what the suppression does. The description is a bit confusing.
- Last Breath. I'm mostly a solo accounter and don't do group fighting *too* much. Possibility but there's probably better options.
- Release. Useful for any class really. More control is always nice.
- Weapon Skill. On the fence on this one. Seems to only be useful late game once weapons are actually useful. After weapon nerfs this seems much less appealing.
Any good Rogues out there that can offer some tips on these? Thanks!