• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RollTheDice

The big fat NEW "Other Games" Database,

127 posts in this topic

Darkspore looks quite fun. Fully equipped with the customization of Spore. <3 I will enjoy this.

fuzwBNOoPeU

A3GuQElPNls

Xbox PandaAuzz

PS3 Le_Auzz

WOW Ravenholdt Tobacula

added kongregate. dont know why it wasnt on there yet xD

Anyone play quake live? It's free to download and looks fun! gonna give it a go if anyone else is intrested:

http://www.quakelive.com

Just gotta register

does anyone here play drift city on gamescampus?

I don't know what either of those things are. :P I'm back into LOTRO right now.

Runescape anyone?

Edit: Forgot "?"

Edited by khangol

Runescape anyone?

Edit: Forgot "?"

RS players are on the list, and if you want to talk about RS better make (a new) runescape thread cause otherwise it'd get pretty messy. the previous RS topic was quite succesful but it wasnt posted in 2weeks before the forum update so it didnt get moved.

Yeah, IK

was thinking of starting one but dunno if i'd be alone ;'(

danakumassf4-2.gif

Anyone on PC playing ssf4:AE? My steam name is 'synj', should be easier to use than my gfwl ID.

I'm not big into games of this type and I haven't bought a single console game since Halo Reach... but I pre-ordered Saint's Row 3, simply because I watched the Freelance Astronauts stream SR2 a while back. >_> I feel ashamed. x3

I'm on xbox 360, I play mvc3, bioshock2, mortal kombat, and sometimes halo reach.

If you wanna play any of those let me know, send a friend request to revolutionist47.

And I also play soul caliber 4 and blaz bluE

I'm on xbox 360, I play mvc3, bioshock2, mortal kombat, and sometimes halo reach.

If you wanna play any of those let me know, send a friend request to revolutionist47.

Are you getting umvc3? I play ssf4AE, third strike, mvc 3 and tekken 6 spread across PS3 and PC (So i guess i can't play with you anyway.) I might pick up KoF XIII, blaz blue and guilty gear sometime, I would get Soul Caliber 4 but the ring out thing seems so cheap :X

Let's play Soul Calibur this weekend! :3~ Maybe some Reach too~ KittenpasteCo

I wasn't going to, but Virgil just seems so cool. And Phoenix wright.

And on syd, just don't get mad if I play cheap in SC because I have no idea what's "a good combo" and "cheap" in that game.

I haven't touched it in months so yea... I'm gonna get whooped. x3

Anyone play LOTR : war in the north??

Anyone play LOTR : war in the north??

yes.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/14/gba-ambassador-games-out-in-uk-and-japan-this-friday-full-list/ :D! yay for zelda and fire emblem.

all around this selection of games is way more appealing to me then the nes ones :D!

was hoping for a pokemon game or so but i guess that was toomuch to ask

Dusting off my Guild Wars 1, want to work on some of the achievements in anticipation of GW2

been playing goldeneye on the n64 lately, what of it finally unlocked 007 mode and got that golden gun in the egypt level lol.

Dofus is my first online game.

I would like to find another one sort of like it, turn based. I don't like those shooter games and have no idea about x box or play station. Well, I don't have those. I guess it would have to be a computer download game.

I looked at the spread sheet at the beginning of this topic but that's a pile of names of games to go through to see if I can find what I'm looking for.

Besides Wakfu and Maple story which I've already checked out and don't care for, can any of you point me in a direction to go find a game?

Edited by Aprilwine

Dofus is my first online game.

I would like to find another one sort of like it, turn based. I don't like those shooter games and have no idea about x box or play station. Well, I don't have those. I guess it would have to be a computer download game.

I looked at the spread sheet at the beginning of this topic but that's a pile of names of games to go through to see if I can find what I'm looking for.

Besides Wakfu and Maple story which I've already checked out and don't care for, can any of you point me in a direction to go find a game?

http://atlantica.nexon.net/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantica_Online

Edited by RollTheDice