• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tsoariveth

[FYI] Moderator Help for Player-Run Events

Hello from the game-moderator end of world! If you are planning an event and you would like moderator help, please let us know. We can help keep the spam to a minimum and we can kick or jail people who are being abusive. Please contact one of us ahead of time, so we can plan to be there and clarify with you what moderators can do.

Contact a GM for assistance with an event

The MOD-team
Contact a MOD on forum (it's now the same for all servers, since UK forum is closed and Shika have it's own section on EN forum)
Contact a MOD on IRC - we have 'office hours', we are then loged in to the chat room and availabe to help and answer questions.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/24-eventmasters-pinboard/66738-fyi-moderator-help-player-run-events

You can also contact one of us in game by sending a private message. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Garne

Whoa! This will be very helpful to us players, and I'm definitely looking forward to some player held events to come! ^_^

Hey i will need some help if you like,

i send a mail to kaoly cause i dont know who else to join

i had post a message 3 topics down

Hello. Please use the contact a moderator thread for your server, or send a private message to one of the moderators (not Kaoly, she's an admin). Please do not post in this thread, as it is just FYI and not something that the moderators will check regularly.

I've modified the URLs in the first post to point to the threads on the new forums.

Now if only the support team was as responsive and useful as the mod team ankama might actually receive good customer service marks! <3 the mod team

The links here are out of date. Dofus forum have changed.

Contact a GM for assistance with an event

The MOD-team

Contact a MOD on forum (it's now the same for all servers, since UK forum is closed and Shika have it's own section on EN forum)

Contact a MOD on IRC - we have 'office hours', we are then loged in to the chat room and availabe to help and answer questions.

1 person likes this