• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Penias

Begzors for Equips (Only on the Test Server)

682 posts in this topic

Looking for ceremonial rat seet :P

[rus]--chochlik-- or msn here ;)

I would love you forever D:<

Forever's a long time, ya'know :P

okay let me re-do it. Looking for 1mk, air maged blessdags, and my ign is [Rus]Agilitized

You know, some of you guys might actually have to do a little work to get what you're looking for. Things are really easy to get, and you can buy loads of items from NPCs at Duty Free. I'm already working towards getting a lot of things for my characters, but I'm working hard for it. I don't want to spend hours making a million kamas just to give it to a random person. :P

Now, if you are willing to work some yourself, I'm willing to help out where I can. But I'm not just going to hand random people stuff for free, even if it is insanely easy to get stuff. If you actually try, you should be able to get things just as easily as I can with a little work. :)

Though I'm not talking to you guys that are well into the 100s and are looking for high level gear that can't be obtained in Duty Free. I think its great if y'all can help each other out, though I won't be any help there really. ;)

You know, some of you guys might actually have to do a little work to get what you're looking for. Things are really easy to get, and you can buy loads of items from NPCs at Duty Free. I'm already working towards getting a lot of things for my characters, but I'm working hard for it. I don't want to spend hours making a million kamas just to give it to a random person. :blink:

Now, if you are willing to work some yourself, I'm willing to help out where I can. But I'm not just going to hand random people stuff for free, even if it is insanely easy to get stuff. If you actually try, you should be able to get things just as easily as I can with a little work. :)

Though I'm not talking to you guys that are well into the 100s and are looking for high level gear that can't be obtained in Duty Free. I think its great if y'all can help each other out, though I won't be any help there really. ;)

What? What do you mean work for it?..

You know, some of you guys might actually have to do a little work to get what you're looking for. Things are really easy to get, and you can buy loads of items from NPCs at Duty Free. I'm already working towards getting a lot of things for my characters, but I'm working hard for it. I don't want to spend hours making a million kamas just to give it to a random person. ;)

Though I'm not talking to you guys that are well into the 100s and are looking for high level gear that can't be obtained in Duty Free. I think its great if y'all can help each other out, though I won't be any help there really. :)

You came on a thread entitled "Begzors for equips (....)" and just told us to work for it?

Why thanks, hadn't thought of that when I replied to this thread. :blink: ...

I know this is a rather hard concept but... The test server takes time, and if you're p2p'd you're expending time you could be working on your real character by playing on the test server... Now that's fine and all unless you also understand these characters get wiped after the testing is over. Your work turns into nothing after a couple weeks... They want us to test stuff they either need to give us the incentive (definitely not there.) or we have to make our own incentive... and that would be asking for equips from people not interested in utilizing the test server so that we may use it to some degree. If I'm gonna work on the test server and make a moo set I say **** that, I'd rather do it on the real server.

Though I'm not talking to you guys that are well into the 100s and are looking for high level gear that can't be obtained in Duty Free. I think its great if y'all can help each other out, though I won't be any help there really. :blink:

I apologize, sorry I suppose I didn't make this clear enough. Most of what people here seem to be begging for are things they could go get themselves in a matter of minutes. That's who my message was targeted towards, not the higher-level guys who know what they're doing. It just seems like there is a lot of noobish behavior going on that will never be answered... so I tried to provide some inspiration to actually look into things for themselves before they come here and beg for stuff. ;)

Aside from the kritter and Gelano, point out EXACTLY what can be attained within minutes. >_> 500kk, 1million, whateve rnumber is not attainable in minutes. In an hour of hunting monsters, you earn about 20kk. There is NO economy on the test server. There never will be.

Aside from the kritter and Gelano, point out EXACTLY what can be attained within minutes. >_> 500kk, 1million, whateve rnumber is not attainable in minutes. In an hour of hunting monsters, you earn about 20kk. There is NO economy on the test server. There never will be.
there is no economy? then how did a friend get a shitload of millions from selling stuff in his/her merchant? o.0

EDIT: Statement retracted. Sorry... I was getting carried away.

Edited by Doctor T

there is no economy? then how did a friend get a shitload of millions from selling stuff in his/her merchant? o.0

Because he had a shitload to begin with, on the day they backed the data up. He bought the Dofuses and resold them. You're speaking of Cozmo.

T: you seem to suggest NPCing what the NPC's are selling to you. >_> That's the only other way.

Oh really? I bet I could have a 500kk in less than an Hour on the test server, easy. Thats without fighting a single battle or selling any of my possessions. Just look into things man... there are so many abusable things in Duty-Free... :blink:

I've looked, not that abuseable ;)

No one will help.. or share, as they want to test too..

My characters are Shikan, as they didn't come over the test server.

i will only try to make some magings as a test. But thanks to everyone who wanted to help.. as its just a test, won't loose anything though!

EDIT: Statement retracted. What I said was offensive, and I apologize.

Edited by Doctor T

I'm confused... you are level 160, and you can't make more than 20kk in an hour? And you have no friends that can throw you a few kamas on the test server...? ;)

Probably none I can convince to download the 150mb client, login, then hand over all their stuff... no :blink:

Being 16x doesn't mean you can make money. This isn't a real server wher eyou can get good drops, sell them, and make money. >_>

And no, none of my friends are rich. None at all. I don't make friends with the 'elite'.

Nothing now. <3

Edited by Clementine

I apologize. Some of the things I said were uncalled for. This is a test server, and I understand that people want to be able to get stuff to test with. I guess I might be taking this too seriously. It is just a test server, and is only temporary anyway. So I'm going to move on, and not argue anymore. I really didn't intend to offend people, and like I said I was not pointing my statements at those among us that are high level. Once again, I apologize. Have fun with this, and ask away! :)

how are we going to make 500kk or so? well I dont know.

heres an idea: create tons of characters and keep getting that 10kk. But it will take a long time to..

Edit: Typo

Edited by NyT

how are we going to make 500kk or so? well I dont know.

heres an idea: create tons of characters and keep getting that 10kk. But it will take a long time to..

Edit: Typo

I know a much, much faster way than making alts and getting that 10kk; in fact, my way you don't even need to make alts :)

Also wondering if anyone could give me a soft oak set xD

IGN: [Rus]Scaramouch

Edited by Scaramouch

I know a much, much faster way than making alts and getting that 10kk; in fact, my way you don't even need to make alts :)

Also wondering if anyone could give me a soft oak set xD

IGN: Scaramouch

I assume the tease means you won't tell us what that secret is :)

Edit: Well I still need Air Maged Blessdags XD

Edited by Sinfox

Asking for 400kk (or 800kk if you're feeling especially helpful) so I can try out a fully scrolled int/agi sram. If not if anyone could point out a person who is doing this so I can watch their progress etc.

ing~darner ^^'

Thanks for the potential help

So, anybody willing to give a tot necklace or grendibelt? :) I'm sitting on the test serve rin a chief bwork belt and necklace :) which is costing me a lot of vit and initiative. Or 500+kk would be nice. ;.;

Edited by -Sydney-