• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wish

Common Scams and How to Spot Them

37 posts in this topic

There is a newer scam (atleast compaired to the others) where the scammer posts in the trading channel that they are buying a certain arch monsters soul for a large amount of kamas usually 7mk. Usually I have the arch or know it is in the sellrooms and say I will sell it to them or tell them to go buy it from the sell room for the cheaper price. Soon enough after they attepmt to dance around what I've said and continue posting in the trading channel, I call them out on their scam seeing that they have overpriced the arch they are attempting to buy for 2-3mk. I'm not sure how you could actually report this scam though since there isn't any solid proof.

you should check 5.7 in rushu sometimes. someone there cybers with his alts its pretty vile.>_>

That would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

e9518b063eeac0d0ca7831cc9bf7feb3908.png

everyday scammers figure something new, hahaha

Edited by Tya

Could troll them by starting a teamviewer session with them with remote control disabled, though I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

Edited by Pereb

Why would your son say something like that to you?

better safe than sorry x) but still i could troll them in game saying info is wrong or doesnt work haha

I used teamviewer in my old job and as far as i'm aware of the remote comp needs to have it activated and is able to see everything the other person does, so how exactly would that scam work? Just watch him scam you?

Well.. you could I guess, if you're a masochist. Honestly, I wouldn't trust teamviewer for any sort of recreational home use. A) it's not necessary and B) they might stumble upon my hentai folders.

1 person likes this

I took this screenshot before this post came out, but look at my Profile Picture, I don't know how to add attachments xD

I took this screenshot before this post came out, but look at my Profile Picture, I don't know how to add attachments xD

Upload it to imgur.com and then put it on IV as yourlink here[ /img] (without the space between square bracket and /). Not everyone has a powerful enough microscope to read your profile picture :p

2 people like this

Upload it to imgur.com and then put it on IV as yourlink here[ /img] (without the space between square bracket and /). Not everyone has a powerful enough microscope to read your profile picture :P

That's the photo

k3qi4n.png

It's the same one virgil posted a couple of weeks ago in the scammer registry lol

1 person likes this

Upload it to imgur.com and then put it on IV as yourlink here[ /img] (without the space between square bracket and /). Not everyone has a powerful enough microscope to read your profile picture :P

Do you even scope?