• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Villike

Awesome Magings: A Collection!

5992 posts in this topic
This was after 10 failed attempts to air-mage, i got lvl 100 magus today, maged it on my firrst try, and rebuilt the stats for a little while. I think I'm still gonna try and get the Agi to 50, but I'm pretty happy with my first magign attempt. This took me about an hour and about 600 runes.

luhene-maged.jpg

that is freaking awesome!

Gz ;)

overdp.gif

That ring looks awfully familliar. You didn't bought it off someone, did you? Cuz if you did, it was probably mine.

This was after 10 failed attempts to air-mage, i got lvl 100 magus today, maged it on my firrst try, and rebuilt the stats for a little while. I think I'm still gonna try and get the Agi to 50, but I'm pretty happy with my first magign attempt. This took me about an hour and about 600 runes.

luhene-maged.jpg

wow, its a very nice hammer, i cant remember the crit rate and the bonus, but is it possible to get 1/2 with it while still having nice agility?

wow, its a very nice hammer, i cant remember the crit rate and the bonus, but is it possible to get 1/2 with it while still having nice agility?

yea, if i drop a perfect turq.. hehe. 1/50 crit, 1/50 fail, +5 crit bonus. i'll be abour 1/8 or 1/9 on it with battle gear and no dofus.

At about 800 agi when I'm lvl 143

9~16 * skill + agi = 141~250

11~20 * skill + agi = 172~313

5~7 * skill + agi = 78~109

with the +45 dmg i'll have in that gear...

186~295 + 217~358 + 123~154

Total for 2 hits = (526~807)x2 = 1052~1614 while healing myself 123~154 off of life steal

on crits, that range goes up to 761~1042 for one crit hit... 2 crits in one turn = 1522~2084 dmg vs 0% resist

i gotta get 19 levels FAST!

yea, if i drop a perfect turq.. hehe. 1/50 crit, 1/50 fail, +5 crit bonus. i'll be abour 1/8 or 1/9 on it with battle gear and no dofus.

Total for 2 hits = (526~807)x2 = 1052~1614 while healing myself 123~154 off of life steal

on crits, that range goes up to 761~1042 for one crit hit... 2 crits in one turn = 1522~2084 dmg vs 0% resist

Sexy math right there

very nice, gotta love hammers, dont feel like searching for it right now, but does it have any str or int needed to use?

very nice, gotta love hammers, dont feel like searching for it right now, but does it have any str or int needed to use?

only requirements are

Agility >250

Class = Xelor

check, and check

And like EVERY NICE hammer its xelor only. Ingthaiphoons, AmpliF, Luhene, Sheys (+Osa), making my Hammer Skill pretty useless. I would so rock with AmpliF :D Grats to your hammer though.

Edited by Hidden

Did your research huh Swatch?

Did your research huh Swatch?

I wouldn't go as far as calling it "research". :D

And like EVERY NICE hammer its xelor only. Ingthaiphoons, AmpliF, Luhene, Sheys (+Osa), making my Hammer Skill pretty useless. I would so rock with AmpliF :D Grats to your hammer though.

I too thought that AmpliF' Hammer was Xelor only, but it's not according to Les Enfants d'Herezade Debiere and the Dofus Wiki, the only conditions are Chance>200.

I too thought that AmpliF' Hammer was Xelor only, but it's not according to Les Enfants d'Herezade Debiere and the Dofus Wiki, the only conditions are Chance>200.

Yep, but it could just be a display error as i still havent seen any non-xelor use it...

only requirements are

Agility >250

Class = Xelor

check, and check

nice then, pretty damn sweet, you going for mad tofu cloak then or cape tenfuture?

I know there are just a few others, but here's mine.

MPgelano.png

Edited by TheAbortioner

I know there are just a few others, but here's mine.

MPgelano.png

guwhoefejwfpoewjfoiwejfpej35u88095213r93 read rules >:[

Muhahaha 3rd try... Also maged a Crit onto it without fail soo it has 4 CRIT NOW! W00t!@!!

untitled-6.jpg

guwhoefejwfpoewjfoiwejfpej35u88095213r93 read rules >:[

You are right, it is not an awesome craft and why it should be included in this post is just nonsense. I don't have a clue why I thought it was an awesome craft. My apologies. :D

Edited by TheAbortioner

You are right, it is not an awesome craft and why it should be included in this post is just nonsense. I don't have a clue why I thought it was an awesome craft. My apologies. <_<

Villike can only post chafuese belts and treeboots, you make his stuff look subpar now. :D

some ppl obviously have difficulty reading xD

2. No +mp/range/crit gelanos. I know, you have one, cool, grats.

So then this post is supposed to be about "Lame Magings"?

I read it. I just think that a MP/AP Gelano is much more of an "awesome maging" than a pair of treeboots.

So true.. i dont care if people mage a 63 treeboots w/e

but a mp/ap gelano is hax =D Gj BRO

cape1editedfn0.jpg

56 str <3

cracckkk.jpg

=)

So then this post is supposed to be about "Lame Magings"?

ya, i aggree, im not trying to be rude or w/e, but i think a ap/mp gelano is one of the best maging's u can do, along with that +ap white rat boots i saw that was made on first try. i just say its someone being jealous? idk if thats true or not, but it seems like it to me, you cant make a maging topic and say adding str on tree boots is aloud to be posted but stuff like ap/mp gelano's cant, its a really kick ass mage, idk y it shouldnt be aloud,

cape1editedfn0.jpg

56 str <3

also another kick ass mage, very nice man

Edited by triskelavus